No announcement yet.

ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your answers. Will look into adding it into the system very soon. Currently travelling and have only my mobile devices with me to check the servers through remote connection.

Comment

• hello Prof. Joined the signal through ST and account funded. will give it a year or so and review accordingly. thanks for offering it again
      /Hansen.
      Last edited by Hansen; 02-11-2016, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Hello Prof - I have been runnng this signal a while now - please confirm: does ASTA Light trade EURUSD only? - reason I ask is I have only had trades in EURUSD (since I joined the signal 11'th of february this year).
        Thanks!
        /Hansen

Comment

• Comment

• thank you for answering, Prof. I agree that stability and smoothness is vital for this system. so lets see how it goes. like I said, I will evaluate it for at least a year and see how efficient it is. Should give me and others a good idea about how it behaves.

Comment

• Comment

• ECB conferenc was exciting with some whipsaw moves. What you should note is that these moves is what the system likes. We were partly wrong in the first place, cut our losses and surfed the rest of the move all the way up to book some profits. What you can see is the distribution of profits. Mostly flat with some chop up and down, then booking profits in bursts. Exactly the reason why i said you should take a look at it over a 12 months period.

Comment

• Nice trading so fra, Prof. Also nice to see the system catching moves like after ECB on Friday. Looks promising.
                  /Hansen.

Comment

• Just a quick update over the weekend. We booked a ton of profit with the recent market moves. Getting some volatility is definitely good for the systems. That will lend to some more breathing room as soon as the next choppy periods start to arive. So far close to +12% this month.

Cheers

Comment

• thanks for the update. Nice trading (again).
                      I have a question for you; right now my account sits at a bit over 1000 USD. what happens if I one day decide to put 5000 USD or more in there (about the small account scaling I mean). My copier is set to lot multiplier (1x). Will this cause no issues?
                      (I expect no issues but still curious).
                      Thanks in advance,
                      Hansen.

Comment

• Comment

• thanks, Prof.
                          Looking forward to seeing where we are with this signal in a year from now. Looks good so far

Comment

• Comment

• Hi Prof,

Will this modified system still just be trading the EURUSD pair?

Great performance in March. Thanks so much

Comment

• Still trading EURUSD only

Comment

Working...
                                X