No announcement yet.

ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't seem to be performing as well as previous system before modifications.

Comment

• Just for your information:
      The signal is obviously still online and people can still follow it for a very low cost. Have been very quiet, but i wanted to highlight that this kind of performance is what the strategy is looking for. Slow creeping drawdown with burst of profit booking when situations arise. You can use this signal as kind of a hedge, because it seems like other trades tend to struggle when i am surfing on the moves the market is giving me.

So summing up the last quarter: Started with one month down, the second one kind of flat and the last one booking +22% in June alone. Overall strategy performance is at +94% over lifetime, including the prolonged pause in 2015.

System might get another update (as usually when a new quarter begins).
      Forex Trading just got Social! Join in and chat with real professionals. Follow their real live money forex accounts and copy their trading.

Comment

• Amazing results in June Prof

Comment

• Comment

• hello Prof! I like your signal. looking at the balance curve, low dd and outbursts as you call them to outperform the prolonged periods of dd, I beleive this signal has the future going for it. (see attached account statement picture from feb. 11 until today.) will give it at least a year total before committing higher balance., but as I say, nice signal, keep up the good work :-) Hope you are here for the long haul to offer this signal. I'm cautiously optimistic (always am I guess), but if this performance continues as it has feb-today I will happily stay for the next 5-10 years. also note: my account is just a regular one, no ECN, with the commission baked into the quotes. So I guess an ECN will likely outperform my current results.//Just my 2 Cents/Hansen FEB11-JUL07.png

Comment

• thanks for a nice months trades in August, Bernardo. I am thinking to switch to ECN soon and add more funds. I like this system. Keep up the good work

Comment

• Good to see that you like it. Seems like you are getting used to the way i am trading and become confident in it. Just leave it alone and let it book steady returns on a regular basis. It could get boring sometimes, but thats the only way how to become successful in this business.

Currently sitting slightly below the recent high, so everything on track. Maybe this month has some nice moves that we can surf on.

Cheers

Comment

• image_2011.png hello Bernardo, yes, it's a nice and steady system.my account so far has been a market maker fxopen account, but even so it has proven itself, so now I will be switching to ECN (since I know from before subscribing that the ASTA Light signal has performed well earlier also). FXOPen STP account update included in this post just for info ;-)

Comment

• hey bernardo. nice trading. 1200 usd mark now superseeded. i will stay true to promise that i will run for a year and then evaluate. (started 2016 feb 10th). I like the signal, but one thing to note for newcomers is that the p/f is a bit meager and that the signals strength comes from the statistics in the number of trades. what i can see from the history, it has an edge, big enough to profit in the long run, but the draw down vs profit is not super impressive. we will se what 2017 brings - sometimes this signal surprises with a very good month (such as december so far).
                    (cannot post any image right now, but I'm running the signal on the same STP FXOpen account as in the beginning).
                    Hope it helps someone.
                    /Hansen

myfxbook link: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/cra...-light/1900681
                    Last edited by Hansen; 12-17-2016, 11:33 AM. Reason: added myfxbook

Comment

• Comment

• end of jan. 2017 update: signal is still plugging along just fine. I am attaching an image of the account stats. on 10th of feb, this account will have been going for 1 year exactly
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• yes I like it. it's a good complement to other systems and Iike the fact that it can grab a good part of a move when it gets the timing right.

Comment

• @ProfBernardo..I have sent you a PM.

Comment

• You got an answer

Comment

Working...
                                X