ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Thanks Bernardo. The same to you (albeit my reply was a bit late).

Comment

• ProfBernardo - the ASTA Light history is missing from the ST page - could you take a look at it please ? Thanks.

Comment

• Maybe it is banned because of their minimal account balance. or do you mean the history of the former live account?

Comment

• hello Prof - thanks for checking - actually it shows correctly again now. So maybe it was just a glitch between the terminal and the ST Control panel. All is good now so no worries.
            /Hansen

Comment

• @ProfBernardo - nice week for ASTA. Seems we can have a month in the green instead of the red at last

Comment

• Nice 3 months with profits - keep'em coming, Prof and hope you are enjoying your summer. Side note: it seems that this strategy really benefits from "irregular" markets such as summer (thinner liquidity and erratic moves), so it is good to have aside other signals

Comment

• new all time highs

Comment

• Important message for all of you who are on the FxBlue copier: Please shut down all of your trades immediately

Comment

• Thanks prof - now closed until monday next week

Comment

• Ok to connect fxblue copier again, Prof?

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks Prof. Nice Friday BTW - I saw some good trades on the ST copier on my bigger account - keep the green pips coming in

Comment

Working...
                            X