Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiamFX "Redemption" Question For Nick

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by siamfx View Post
    @w2cap if you are posting nonsense on myfxbook then yes I did block you. I'm not interested in flame wars because that's all I'm seeing atm.

    Sure, FXviper didn't blow his account, but he also didn't make 2500% gain within the same time period. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Siam...amfxnet/840494

    My point is trying to explain risk vs reward because it seams very few understand it.
    Actually no, I don't discuss anything on myfxbook. So i'm not sure why you are fanning flames by blaming me for that. But that's up to you...

    Anyway your risk vs reward was very good. Also I don't understand people who proudly say "siamfx is a scam" ... You don't gain any benefit from blowing people's accounts...only losing reputation. People joined SiamFx before because the history and performance were really good. Things just went south when it was left to outsourced people and customers were kept in the dark. You really should have told us you were going to stop trading and you would let other people do it for you. But that's in the past...

    Comment


    • #17
      Thank you w2cap for clearing that up. Your previous post said that I blocked you, so I assumed you meant on myfxbook as I did block two guys that just wouldn't give it up and continued to post negatively after I stated the point.

      Comments like coldhypno just remind me the bitterness of retail traders. so be it. think what you want, follow who ever you want and risk what ever you like. Coldhypno is following dayfox, so that tells me a lot.

      DayFox runs a semi-automated grid based strategy with each step on the grid size increasing by a factor of 1.5x up to a maximum of 6 steps. After the 6th step the trader takes over and manages the basket of trades.

      Comment


      • #18
        If your other signal providers are at a stage of drawdown and if you would like to join our signal during this time here are the steps to follow.

        Since your account is at a drawdown, you will need to adjust the Risk Multiplier to a lower setting when first connecting to Siamfx.

        For example, you can connect to siamfx using a Risk Multiplier of 0.1 when first attaching the EA/cBot. This will allow you to receive all siamfx open positions immediately, but at 1/10th of the standard risk setting. Since your account is at drawdown, you do not have the required Risk Capital to start following immediately using a standard risk setting.

        Once you get all the open positions at startup, login to simpletrader backoffice again, and readjust your Risk Multiplier to the Risk setting that you would like to follow the master account at. For example, 0.2 -1.0, this will allow you to sync all the trades from the master account at startup then you will be able to receive any new signal at the appropriate Risk Profile that you intensionally desire.

        When is the best time to join?
        Anytime the Equity is below the balance. This will allow you to get a better entry than the master account and as a result, you will earn more profits on all these open trades.
        Within the SimpleTrader.net Backoffice you will be required to pick your slippage setting. Please use a slippage setting of 1-3 (pips). Any open trades on the master account that are at profit will not open when you sign up because of this slippage setting. This will ensure that you only get a better entry price than the master account and this will overall give you better results. Please don't worry about missing any already profitable trade because there will be plenty of new opportunities.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by siamfx View Post
          If your other signal providers are at a stage of drawdown and if you would like to join our signal during this time here are the steps to follow.

          Since your account is at a drawdown, you will need to adjust the Risk Multiplier to a lower setting when first connecting to Siamfx.

          For example, you can connect to siamfx using a Risk Multiplier of 0.1 when first attaching the EA/cBot. This will allow you to receive all siamfx open positions immediately, but at 1/10th of the standard risk setting. Since your account is at drawdown, you do not have the required Risk Capital to start following immediately using a standard risk setting.

          Once you get all the open positions at startup, login to simpletrader backoffice again, and readjust your Risk Multiplier to the Risk setting that you would like to follow the master account at. For example, 0.2 -1.0, this will allow you to sync all the trades from the master account at startup then you will be able to receive any new signal at the appropriate Risk Profile that you intensionally desire.

          When is the best time to join?
          Anytime the Equity is below the balance. This will allow you to get a better entry than the master account and as a result, you will earn more profits on all these open trades.
          Within the SimpleTrader.net Backoffice you will be required to pick your slippage setting. Please use a slippage setting of 1-3 (pips). Any open trades on the master account that are at profit will not open when you sign up because of this slippage setting. This will ensure that you only get a better entry price than the master account and this will overall give you better results. Please don't worry about missing any already profitable trade because there will be plenty of new opportunities.
          Didn't you recently blow your 2 signals Siamfx?

          Your Directional and ECN signals offered through Connectforex recently both reached margin call did they not?

          Maybe you are not aware of the rules of forum etiquette, but posting on other vendors threads is incredibly rude, unless it is supportive or positive.

          And to advertise your own signals on other vendors threads is just obnoxious.

          But I think you already know this. In fact, I think you are very cunning and know exactly what you are doing siamfx.

          You recently blew 2 signals you were charging several hundred dollars for in subscription fees, with recommended minimum balances of 10k.

          Then you hid those failed accounts from your website and myfxbook, and come back to sell your old system once again, as if nothing had happened.

          We know what happened siamfx. This account was not 'resting' for 3 months like you claim. You moved brokers and told all your customers this. That account had ended as far as everyone was concerned, and you blew your new Directional FX account, as well as your Razor account.

          I've been seeing your grubby comments pop up on other vendors threads on myfxbook, as well as this forum. You are obviously up to something, and depserate for new clients since I'd bet most of your clients left you after you wiped out their accounts.

          This is textbook, classic scamming, and I would be willing to bet Nick will toss your sorry arse out of this forum in less than a few days.

          You should stick to scamming your Thai locals, and leave this reputable forum alone buddy.

          No joy to ya.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            Didn't you recently blow your 2 signals Siamfx?
            Yes
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            Your Directional and ECN signals offered through Connectforex recently both reached margin call did they not?
            Yes
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            Maybe you are not aware of the rules of forum etiquette, but posting on other vendors threads is incredibly rude, unless it is supportive or positive.
            DF trading style changed, he took losses before. Myfxbook highest recorded dd is now. I'm not posting BS like so many of my previous followers. I've heard it all, all the treats that you can imagine. In the end, I'm still here holding the fortress down and defending myself as any professional would. I can take all the criticism in the world, but I do not respect anyone that adds emotion to their responses.
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            And to advertise your own signals on other vendors threads is just obnoxious.
            I didn't advertise. It's a signature in all my posts. I didn't say " come join me in DF forum and I'll recover his losses" or did I?
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            But I think you already know this. In fact, I think you are very cunning and know exactly what you are doing siamfx.
            Did you ever ask yourself< what does it take to become a profitable trader? I myself had to learn. I'm self taught. I learned by following other systems and reading as much info as possible. When I say something it is based on real life experiences. I can dig through a trading history and learn what others do. I can use myfxbook stats to make informed investments. I have the patience and desire that most do not.
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            You recently blew 2 signals you were charging several hundred dollars for in subscription fees, with recommended minimum balances of 10k.

            Then you hid those failed accounts from your website and myfxbook, and come back to sell your old system once again, as if nothing had happened.
            That is very far from the truth timo and you that. You saying something like that just points that you are bitter towards me and you won't let it go. I emailed every client explaining everything in full detail including personal venues that I did not have to. My signal service name is Redemption if that isn't enough of a FULL transparent trader that admits the losses and comes back stronger than ever to make those that doubt me believe again. Who does that? No one, absolutely no one. Except Siamfx!
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            We know what happened siamfx. This account was not 'resting' for 3 months like you claim. You moved brokers and told all your customers this. That account had ended as far as everyone was concerned, and you blew your new Directional FX account, as well as your Razor account.
            10k for Directional was lost, I made 13k on Razor before it blew so it was a breakeven, and lost 20k on the fxopen pamm, All this was funded from my Profits on my master account. These systems were automated and I hired two traders to oversee these systems. I didn't put my 80k account in their hands because I wasn't there to monitor. I allocated the needed capital to provide the signal service.
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            I've been seeing your grubby comments pop up on other vendors threads on myfxbook, as well as this forum. You are obviously up to something, and depserate for new clients since I'd bet most of your clients left you after you wiped out their accounts.
            Then you are obviously aware that I'm not only an active trader but consistently lurking for better systems therefore I can reap the benefit, as I said before, How else are you going to learn when any guru that teaches is Full of Lies with NO trading accounts to back it up. I only go where there are evidence of success and that's Myfxbook.
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            This is textbook, classic scamming, and I would be willing to bet Nick will toss your sorry arse out of this forum in less than a few days.
            Why would he? Isn't Nick's job to find profitable traders? By providing signals through his TradeCopier he earns money and thats his business. I can recoup the losses from all my blown accounts in a few months and get back to where I was. 20 people already using my signals since launched and more will join over the months ahead once they see how I TRADE
            Originally posted by timo View Post
            You should stick to scamming your Thai locals, and leave this reputable forum alone buddy.
            No joy to ya.
            My profits are real, My track history are real and there is NO INVESTMENT without risk.

            My Risk Vs Reward is aligned to make me and my followers a lot of profits. You not being a part of it is perfectly ok with me.

            Comment


            • #21
              You might be even half as good as you think you are Siamfx. But your staff sure as hell weren't.

              How on earth do you expect anyone to trust you again, after you went AWOL (without telling your clients) and handed the reigns of your entire signal service to other traders.

              Your paying clients were expecting you to be doing the trading, and you palmed it off silently to obviously untrained traders, who proceeded to successfully kill both accounts.

              I personally don't buy that you were absent during the entire time. Seriously. Do you really expect us to buy that? The accounts were in constant and increasing DD for well over a month. There were so many times you could have jumped in and said WTF are you guys doing, hedge this NOW. You honestly expect us to believe you didn't look at MyFxBook ONE TIME in over 6 weeks.

              You are the owner and operator of this business, and the signals engine is your baby. There is no way you would not be keeping an eye on it daily, or at least weekly.

              My guess is you were there the entire time, and just praying it would come back in your favour. When it didn't, you concocted some BS story about how you were starting a brokerage and just happened not to be around during the margin call. For 6 weeks!!!

              What funds you have in reserve doesn't interest me. You blowing up 2 profitable signals interests me much more.

              There is no way any reasonably human being could trust you again. No matter how good you were, are, or promise to be.

              Emotion aside, trust is everything in this game, and you have lost all of it.

              p.s. you promised everyone a PayPal refund, but instead you decided to only offer 1 free month. Cmon mate, get off the grass.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                You might be even half as good as you think you are Siamfx. But your staff sure as hell weren't.
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                How on earth do you expect anyone to trust you again, after you went AWOL (without telling your clients) and handed the reigns of your entire signal service to other traders.
                100k and almost 2 years of history on the line, That should be enough to convince any investor - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Siam...amfxnet/840494
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                Your paying clients were expecting you to be doing the trading, and you palmed it off silently to obviously untrained traders, who proceeded to successfully kill both accounts.
                The strategies are automated, manual oversight failed when it needed the most.
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                I personally don't buy that you were absent during the entire time. Seriously. Do you really expect us to buy that? The accounts were in constant and increasing DD for well over a month. There were so many times you could have jumped in and said WTF are you guys doing, hedge this NOW. You honestly expect us to believe you didn't look at MyFxBook ONE TIME in over 6 weeks.
                My trading office is in bangkok ( algos on VPS: I can turn them off , but there's no way I'll trade without my proper trading station. I won't be driving down the road with my tablet watching the market, Its not how I trade) and I was in the states for three months, It was a joint venture and also my vacation for kicking ass ( 2000% Gain - $7000 to over $100k) for more than 16 months straight. I earned it.
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                You are the owner and operator of this business, and the signals engine is your baby. There is no way you would not be keeping an eye on it daily, or at least weekly.
                Of course I was aware of the situation. I was in contact with my staff. I hired them to do their JOB
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                My guess is you were there the entire time, and just praying it would come back in your favour. When it didn't, you concocted some BS story about how you were starting a brokerage and just happened not to be around during the margin call. For 6 weeks!!!
                domain purchased - Creation Date: 2014-07-29T08:59:00.00Z - Liquidity from TopFX - powered by cTrader, Developing API to FIX API for testing before launching cTrader, implement the btc deposit withdraw system for topfx while ensuring proper exchange rate to fund ctrader accounts. tons of IT, do you have any idea how long development takes for websites, api bridges, complete payment system all from scratch.
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                What funds you have in reserve doesn't interest me. You blowing up 2 profitable signals interests me much more.
                Yea I know, get over the losses or you will continue to struggle in fx
                Originally posted by timo View Post
                There is no way any reasonably human being could trust you again. No matter how good you were, are, or promise to be. Emotion aside, trust is everything in this game, and you have lost all of it.

                p.s. you promised everyone a PayPal refund, but instead you decided to only offer 1 free month. Cmon mate, get off the grass.
                read the news letter again timo. "I do plan to issue refunds to all those that have a Non Service payment from not finishing the full months’ worth of trading or I can offer a months’ worth of free signals."
                Frankly not bothered by your lack of trust for siamfx. Its something that I knew I would have to deal with when redeeming SiamFX. I have more patience than most people.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Disclaimer: I was a prior subscriber, I lost some money, but didn't blow my account. I was genuinely hoping to get back on this signal, based on the 'new promises'.

                  Unfortunately up till now, I still don't see a reason why. Here's my reasoning: it's not the risk-versus-reward factor, which I admit it's pretty good (I would run this at 0.10 risk anyway if I get on board).

                  It's HOW QUICKLY the drawdown gets there. This is my observation: once DD gets 'uncomfortable', Trader switches off robot, and scalps to get the equity curve rise up in tandem with the balance curve. In order to do this, Trader puts in orders of 1.0 to 5.0 lots (while robot usually trades 0.09 - 0.20, as far as I can see).

                  The one-time 65% DD was therefore, comprised quite a big chunk of Trader's manual trading of 1 - 5 lots. This is where I get uncomfortable. What if news release swing the direction against the Trader? The 65% DD will grow to 80% or even worse in no time, due to the huge lot sizes.

                  I'm guessing what happened recently (the 65% DD) will not be able to withstand this past September's relentless EURUSD dive, without some sort of hedging, or topping up of the master account.

                  That's just my guess/observation, I still wish SiamFX (and its followers) the best of luck. I'm staying on the sidelines for now.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    In addition to my observation earlier, there's another factor that adds to my reluctance to jump back in.

                    I copy/paste the following from Trader's apology email:

                    "I believe the pressure and more so the negativity from the forum led to the bad performance and hindered their ability to manage the trades successfully, but a simple rule to hedge the basket before 40% drawdown were outlined. " and...

                    "Unfortunately, the Hedge at 40% wasn’t taken and the outcome of Gridding without intervention resulted in the losses SiamFX occurred."

                    Furthermore, this is taken from Redemption's signal description details: "Drawdown of Equity will be Hedged to prevent further losses near 20-30% and no longer at 40% as previously traded."

                    This implies that some kind of hedging strategy is actually in the system, but in the blown accounts episode, it wasn't taken. OK fine, blame it on inexperienced helpers. Let's move on to the current active Redemption service; I still don't see it happening, despite DD reaching 65%.

                    Now, call me naive/inexperienced (I don't mind!), but my interpretation of 'hedging' (especially after reading the comments above) is "new positions taken against the direction of the current open positions, in order to cap drawdown at a certain level".

                    If that's what it is, then it's certainly not happening, and those hedging mentions in the apology email sounds more like "in hindsight, that's what we should've done".

                    If 'hedging' means "opening new positions with ever-escalating lot sizes in order to bring equity and balance curves up in tandem", then yes Trader is "hedging" now, but sorry count me out for now. To me that's not hedging.

                    In fact, I'm willing to bet this is what happened: when DD reached 20-30% recently, Trader started "hedging" (i.e. opening huge lot sizes in the same direction). Unfortunately market moved against him, and DD reached 65%. But then, NFP moved in favor of him (USD negative), hence DD 'only' reached 65% and it recovered to current levels of 30+%

                    But what if NFP were to go the other way? 65% would've instantly reached at least 70% in my opinion, then on its way to perhaps 80% by this week.

                    So there you go, that's what I think. Like I said, if I were to jump back in, I would do so at 0.10 risk. That way, a blown account would've cost me just 10% of my equity. All the best to everyone!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sanriopurin View Post
                      Furthermore, this is taken from Redemption's signal description details: "Drawdown of Equity will be Hedged to prevent further losses near 20-30% and no longer at 40% as previously traded."

                      This implies that some kind of hedging strategy is actually in the system, but in the blown accounts episode, it wasn't taken. OK fine, blame it on inexperienced helpers. Let's move on to the current active Redemption service; I still don't see it happening, despite DD reaching 65%.
                      Good point.
                      Thanks for pointing that out.

                      Cheers

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        @sanriopurin thank you for your intuitive effort, I'll explain my view on drawdown and hedging later on when I have time since these topics are subjective and will need a lot of explaining with examples.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Please keep Viper aside as you are not even close to his performance and attitude during periods of draw down !

                          You are simply a scam with a total rubbish customer service !

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            siamfx,

                            Did you really write this: "In order for FXviper to reach my potential,....."?

                            Viper to reach 'your' potential? Hummm OK, but potential of what exactly?

                            Please out of respect, do not write about Viper in your thread.

                            Many thanks!
                            Last edited by apothekede; 11-11-2014, 08:19 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by siamfx View Post

                              DayFox
                              7% gain with 42%drawdown = Risk 6 to Earn 1
                              FXViper
                              3% gain with 13%drawdown = Risk 4 to Earn 1
                              SiamFX
                              17.5% with 64% drawdown = Risk 3.6 to Earn 1


                              Smaller Risk for the same reward is a better score.

                              In order for FXviper to reach my potential, his DD would reach 75% drawdown ( I earn 5.8 times more than him ) and DayFox would have blown his account at 100% + ( I earn 2.5 time more than him ). This also means that Followers can run my signal at Risk Multiplier of 0.16 and still earn as much as Vipers signal since inception also you can run my signal at Risk Multiplier 0.4 and still earn as much as DayFox since inception.
                              If you can't see this, then you are biased!

                              If you risk 30% DD for 10% monthly, its the same as risking 60% DD for 20% monthly, and the same as risking 15%DD to earn 5%monthly

                              It would be the same as placing 1 trade in your account with a stoploss of 30 pips with a takeprofit of 10 pips, also equivalent to risking 60 pips with a takeprofit of 20 pips. If you don't understand Risk per Trade, ( Risk vs Reward) you are an amateur and have absolutely no business posting in my forum.
                              Last edited by siamfx; 11-11-2014, 02:28 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Learn how to trade/Invest

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5cy0Ya18k

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X