Buy aud/usd
    Entry 0.8683
    Stop Loss 0.8650
    Target 0.8720

Leave a comment:

• coolsignals
    replied
    Originally posted by alstonone View Post
    Thanks that is what I'm doing leaning as long go. It is hard but I'm not giving up. Thanks
    Trade and learning and trade and learning like that hahahaha after 3-4 years... you'll to know how to trade

Leave a comment:

• coolsignals
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    If you need cash you keep it don't throw it away. Pros r struggling to make money n r losing too. It's not easy to make money in Forex. You need to spend years n a lot of time before you can actually start earning. To earn money follow any of the signal providers here or MAM N to learn hang on in this site n start trading in demo or in micro account.
    You right. Many pro lose many and many money on the fx. Need cash and don't know how to trade will be lossing all.

Leave a comment:

• coolsignals
    replied
    I just got into trading and I don't know what I mean doing . Every trade I make is the wrong one. Please help me if you can. Gary
    I will help you . be the first , can you please let me know how do you trade? what is strategy did you use? each the pair you placed your oder?...etc contact me fxsignalspro.net@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• alstonone
    replied
    Thanks that is what I'm doing leaning as long go. It is hard but I'm not giving up. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Thanks, but I need cash , Ojt. I'm leaning as I go, I have to make money and learn at the same time.
    If you need cash you keep it don't throw it away. Pros r struggling to make money n r losing too. It's not easy to make money in Forex. You need to spend years n a lot of time before you can actually start earning. To earn money follow any of the signal providers here or MAM N to learn hang on in this site n start trading in demo or in micro account.

Leave a comment:

• alstonone
    replied
    Hi I just got into trading , and I'm having a hard time getting it. I am losing everything. I'm glad to meet you. Please help me out if you can. My email address alstonone@gmail.com send the winner here or skip me 508 514 9091 Gary

Leave a comment:

• alstonone
    replied
    Can you help me ?

Leave a comment:

• alstonone
    replied
    Thanks, but I need cash , Ojt. I'm leaning as I go, I have to make money and learn at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    I just got into trading and I don't know what I mean doing . Every trade I make is the wrong one. Please help me if you can. Gary
    Why r you trading when you dont know what you are doing. learn first. Do demo trading.

Leave a comment:

• alstonone
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X