Stop Loss 0.8620
          Target 0.8520

Trend Down
          Sell nzd/usd
          Entry 0.7633
          Stop Loss 0.7663
          Target 0.7600

Comment

I just got into trading and I don't know what I mean doing . Every trade I make is the wrong one. Please help me if you can. Gary

Comment

Originally posted by alstonone View Post
              I just got into trading and I don't know what I mean doing . Every trade I make is the wrong one. Please help me if you can. Gary
              Why r you trading when you dont know what you are doing. learn first. Do demo trading.
              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Thanks, but I need cash , Ojt. I'm leaning as I go, I have to make money and learn at the same time.

Comment

Can you help me ?

Comment

Hi I just got into trading , and I'm having a hard time getting it. I am losing everything. I'm glad to meet you. Please help me out if you can. My email address alstonone@gmail.com send the winner here or skip me 508 514 9091 Gary

Comment

Thanks, but I need cash , Ojt. I'm leaning as I go, I have to make money and learn at the same time.
                      If you need cash you keep it don't throw it away. Pros r struggling to make money n r losing too. It's not easy to make money in Forex. You need to spend years n a lot of time before you can actually start earning. To earn money follow any of the signal providers here or MAM N to learn hang on in this site n start trading in demo or in micro account.
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Thanks that is what I'm doing leaning as long go. It is hard but I'm not giving up. Thanks

Comment

I will help you . be the first , can you please let me know how do you trade? what is strategy did you use? each the pair you placed your oder?...etc contact me fxsignalspro.net@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                            If you need cash you keep it don't throw it away. Pros r struggling to make money n r losing too. It's not easy to make money in Forex. You need to spend years n a lot of time before you can actually start earning. To earn money follow any of the signal providers here or MAM N to learn hang on in this site n start trading in demo or in micro account.
                            You right. Many pro lose many and many money on the fx. Need cash and don't know how to trade will be lossing all.

Comment

Thanks that is what I'm doing leaning as long go. It is hard but I'm not giving up. Thanks
                              Trade and learning and trade and learning like that hahahaha after 3-4 years... you'll to know how to trade

Comment

Trend Up
                                Buy aud/usd
                                Entry 0.8683
                                Stop Loss 0.8650
                                Target 0.8720

Comment

Working...
                                X