• Managed Accounts
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SmartScalper+ - High frequency scalper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SmartScalper+ - High frequency scalper

    Hi Guys,

    I am excited to introduce a new high frequency scalper. Some of you would have already seen the myfxbook link.

    This system is a Multi currency trend following fast scalper. it takes a lot of trades in a day, about 50 trades a day and generates about 100 pips. Its a grid scalper but is safe. Maximum DD is 10% of the account balance, and will not go beyond that, you can even set this DD in your control panel. DD is given the top most priority.

    This system is completely independent of my two other systems and its not just a modification of any of the two.

    This system needs a very tight spreads. So ECN accounts are preferred. Take profit levels are about 3 pips. So we want to see how copier works on this type of signal. So i am inviting few interested clients to test this on their accounts. You can test this freely. Please send out a mail to support@simpletrader.net with your name and UID details mentioned, and you will be able to participate in the test.

    Myfxbook link : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...perhft/1069760

    Please make sure that you have atleast 200 leverage only then you can follow it at 1x. If your leverage is 100, follow it at 0.5x and if you have 1:50 then at 0.25x. if you have more than 200 leverage, please follow at 1x and not more than that.

    Feel free to ask any question about the new system here.

    Minimum balance for this system is 2000 USD and its US Compliant.
    Last edited by SmartTrader; 11-18-2014, 08:07 AM.
    Trade the market, not the trader

  • #2
    looks pretty cool hope the copier can cope with the small pip wins.

    Whats the max entries per pair?

    Is it a stp on ecn account on fxopen?

    Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by freddy250 View Post
      looks pretty cool hope the copier can cope with the small pip wins.

      Whats the max entries per pair?

      Is it a stp on ecn account on fxopen?

      Thanks
      Its an ECN account freddy. There could be 10-20 entries, but as the lot size is very small with 1:200 leverage you will still have good margin and the DD will definitely will be lower than 10%.
      Trade the market, not the trader

      Comment


      • #4
        Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

        The trial vacancies for SmartScalper+ have been filled. Stay tuned for further updates on SmartScalper+. All the best to you, Vijay!

        Regards,
        Wei Zhong
        Client Services

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks really good Vijay, wont be surprised if this goes very popular, looks good so far! so DD is 10% cut off, whats the average potential of earnings? Anyhow this is still in testing stages...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
            Looks really good Vijay, wont be surprised if this goes very popular, looks good so far! so DD is 10% cut off, whats the average potential of earnings? Anyhow this is still in testing stages...
            Minimum should be 6%. My expectations are around 6% which will give 100% return in an year.
            Trade the market, not the trader

            Comment


            • #7
              I want to hear from all those who subscribed. Are you getting the trades properly? Any slippages or any other discrepancies you hear, please share them here
              Trade the market, not the trader

              Comment


              • #8
                can sign on now?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pie View Post
                  can sign on now?
                  Sure, send a mail to support@simpletrader.net with your name and UID requesting for access.
                  Trade the market, not the trader

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi ST, what slippage should we set? 2?

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pie View Post
                      Hi ST, what slippage should we set? 2?

                      Thanks
                      Yeah set it at 2. My hope is that there shouldnt be much slippage, if there is a slippage, keep reducing it till 0 and see if you can still get the trades without missing anything.
                      Trade the market, not the trader

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        3 trades, 121.453, 121.476, 121.518

                        all closed at 121.5

                        Just want to check, did you set a cap of what users can trade now? like only 0.01 lot per trade?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pie View Post
                          3 trades, 121.453, 121.476, 121.518

                          all closed at 121.5

                          Just want to check, did you set a cap of what users can trade now? like only 0.01 lot per trade?
                          No, i did not cap anything, my lot size on a 50k account is only 0.21, so i guess if your account is small, and depending on what risk you set in the control panel, you are getting 0.01 lot. Did you get any profit on these 3 trades? They are closed at +1.5 pip per trade(average) in my account.
                          Trade the market, not the trader

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                            No, i did not cap anything, my lot size on a 50k account is only 0.21, so i guess if your account is small, and depending on what risk you set in the control panel, you are getting 0.01 lot. Did you get any profit on these 3 trades? They are closed at +1.5 pip per trade(average) in my account.
                            yes, profit. almost as yours

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              getting pretty much same results as master here

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X