No announcement yet.

SmartScalper+ - High frequency scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal looks great Smart. When are you planning on releasing it to the public and for how much?

Comment

Results feedback

Hello Vijay,

I think the apparent slippage I am seeing is because my account has commission included in the spread, therefore the reported slippage is increased by about a half to 1 pip per trade. In reality the result is the same. Although the pip count differs, myfxbook seems to be correct on the P & L for the trades shown in the history. I guess it pulls the figure direct from MT4 and therefore includes the entire trade cost.

This is why if you just look at pips, or the slippage reported by the copier, inaccurate data will be seen.

I am running a live 5K account set to 1x risk.

Results for today:
      HFT Master:
      48 trades, 88 pips, +0.15%

My slave account:
      49 trades, 65 pips, +0.18%
      Last edited by BillHuppert; 11-20-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Hi Vijay,

I trust you are well, signal is looking good, trades are executing as expected,

im still trying to double check this but its 00:30 an im tired, but after using custom dates from myfxbook

from 22:00 19/11/14 -> 21:59 20/11/14 - master 74 trades 147.4 pips - me 68 trades 174.6 pips, (0.24%) slippage set to 2

edit - i only got 8 trades from the basket that closed @ 20:18 20/11

Many thanks

Ben
        Last edited by dupapa; 11-21-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post

Many thanks

Ben
          I also got 8 trades for Cable. I think there were only 8, The Master account seems to split the fills on a single trade sometimes. See att.

HFT History.png

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
            Hi Vijay,

I trust you are well, signal is looking good, trades are executing as expected,

im still trying to double check this but its 00:30 an im tired, but after using custom dates from myfxbook

from 22:00 19/11/14 -> 21:59 20/11/14 - master 74 trades 147.4 pips - me 68 trades 174.6 pips, (0.24%) slippage set to 2

Many thanks

Ben
            The master does sometimes close trades in two parts. If your lot sizes are too small to be partially closed you will only get 1 closure.
            Also check your "compare trades" section in your control panel I've missed 4 trades in the last day presumably due to slippage (although slippage is set to 3)

Comment

I thank you all for the support guys. Looks like we are overall good except a bit of slippage here and there.
              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                I thank you all for the support guys. Looks like we are overall good except a bit of slippage here and there.
                Yeah looks like slippage could be the issue here. Running nicely but using on the EJ basket i got 17 pips compared to the masters 21 pips. 20% slippage. Once more subscribers join we could be in trouble :/

That said, very nice system Vijay

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                  Yeah looks like slippage could be the issue here. Running nicely but using on the EJ basket i got 17 pips compared to the masters 21 pips. 20% slippage. Once more subscribers join we could be in trouble :/

That said, very nice system Vijay
                  Yeah, thats why i am thinking PAMM would be the best option. We can have it as a signal with limited no of members.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Yeah, thats why i am thinking PAMM would be the best option. We can have it as a signal with limited no of members.
                    I think however many members are signed up now is the perfect number

Comment

Yesterday we had the following stats

Growth : 0.22%
                      Profit : $112.89
                      Pips : 123.4
                      Trades : 66
                      Lots : 10.02

Amazing, isnt it. Hope you all got almost same.

Comment

I am going on vacation soon but I hope to get in with your subscription if thats gonna be limited. MAM is impossible for me because I need to trade only with my broker (tax issues etc). Broker is executing my trades in ecn model so slippage isn't big issue for me - I am already trading Viper and Smart Scalper with very good results.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                          The master does sometimes close trades in two parts. If your lot sizes are too small to be partially closed you will only get 1 closure.
                          Also check your "compare trades" section in your control panel I've missed 4 trades in the last day presumably due to slippage (although slippage is set to 3)
                          ah, i didn't notice the "compare trades" section, after looking i found a small bug but none the less it says...

Missed Trades 4
                          Total Pip Slippage 17.6
                          Pips lost on missed trades 7.4
                          Total pips 163

this is going from the 20th, i signed up mid day on the 19th but the date filter is not that granular,

//Ben

("the small bug" in the calander where you set your start and finish date, if you set a custom date by using the calendar it inputs the text as say 20/11/14, if you then click update it resets the date to 1970! easy fix is putting that date format as 20-11-14 before clicking update,

Comment

Originally posted by reQuorter View Post
                            I am going on vacation soon but I hope to get in with your subscription if thats gonna be limited. MAM is impossible for me because I need to trade only with my broker (tax issues etc). Broker is executing my trades in ecn model so slippage isn't big issue for me - I am already trading Viper and Smart Scalper with very good results.
                            I will see that you will get a signal subscription when we launch this system. Have a nice vacation.

Comment

Will VIP users be able to use it?

Comment

add me into the signal subscription too.

Comment

Working...
                                X