No announcement yet.

SmartScalper+ - High frequency scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am missing quite a few trades on Axi with slippage set at 2, I may try the signal with a different broker.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
      Hi I am missing quite a few trades on Axi with slippage set at 2, I may try the signal with a different broker.
      May not be slippage.
      See att.
      If you look at the highlighted trades, the lot sizes are strange, and the duration is 0s.
      My account shows these as missed trades.

HFT History.png
      Last edited by BillHuppert; 11-24-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
        May not be slippage.
        See att.
        If you look at the highlighted trades, the lot sizes are strange, and the duration is 0s.
        My account shows these as missed trades.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]940[/ATTACH]
        There are no 0 sec trades. myfxbook shows anything that is under 1 minute as 0 secs.
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Love the new smartscalper+ vijay. I hope it will be available as a signal after the trial period. I for one would love to run this signal on my account.

I know your looking at having only only a small number of subscribers if you do run it as a signal and I would like to put my hand up to be one of the few selected.

Thanks again for such a great signal. Huge thumbs up.

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Comment

We cant always win. And losses are part of trading and thats how i trade. i am not sure how frequently we get these losses. Even if i get this loss once a month with this performance, i will be extremely happy considering the returns and the DD we have. This system is new, so lets see how this goes over the long run. At any cost i am not going to go beyond 10%.

Comment

Hi Vijay - I'd also like to put my name down for this if there's going to be a cut off on the number of subs. As a loyal follower of smart trader and smart scalper maybe existing double subscribers could be given priority?

Comment

Originally posted by minkw
                  I guess I should put my name down as well Vijay, im one of your loyal followers, currently subbed to SmartTrader, SmartScaper and currently testing your HFT!

Cheers
                  ^ This,

i would also like to be considered, as said before i love your trading Vijay, an i feel very safe with you trading my account,

thus why im also currently ST, SS an testing HFT,

ill have an update later tonight of this weeks stats RE HFT (was out last night unfortunately)

looking real good though Vijay, an indeed it was refreshing to see a DD cut so short!

Many thanks!

Comment

I'll put my hand up as well to be considered for the limited subscribers i've got a foxhole that needs filling in my account.

Comment

Count me in too. :-)

Comment

Me too.Thank you

Comment

After testing you shoud open one smaller acc for subscribers,up to 5000.Would be easyer for smaller acc to follow

When this signal will be available on connectforex.com page.Tahnk you
                          Last edited by Fxtsunami; 11-30-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Hey smart. What's the plan with aj?

Comment

Originally posted by freddy250 View Post
                              Hey smart. What's the plan with aj?
                              I will wait for some more time.

Comment

i have a 10% equity loss EA though. as soon as it touches that line, trades will be closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X