No announcement yet.

SmartScalper+ - High frequency scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Vijay, just a thought, going forward is it worth considering closing all trades on a Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
      Hi Vijay, just a thought, going forward is it worth considering closing all trades on a Friday.
      Yeah, i am thinking to stop trading on friday night.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

I would love to subscribe to this vijay. Please add my name to the list.

Comment

Are you guys still connected? Getting trades properly without much slippage? how are your profits?

Comment

Hy Vijay. I'm also still connected but struggle a little bit if I do it in the future. Its great to earn everyday green pips but the earnings are very small in my case. Thats ok but I'm concerned about little daily earnings and then one big dd hit. I think about setting the risk to 3x and reduce my dd to 1 or 2 percent. I would have more dd hits but not the big one which will come one day. Perhaps you recommend some different settings which I can try ? Also struggling with dayfox chaos trades.. Cheers.

Comment

Anyone using icmarkets/ global prime and stvps with this? Curious to know how the copier is handling the small pip wins with commission taken into account. The commission on the fxopen master must be tiny at about $3.6 per lot round turn therefore making it much more profitable.

Comment

Hi Vijay,

I apologize ive not been around to report, life is chaos atm, and a heavy work schedule is not helping either!!

I trust you are well, i havent posted earlier as i had not had proper time to look through the history, regarding the signal, its one of those feel good signals, its constantly in the market making small gains, and this is good/feels good on the account, the trades from what the ones ive looked through, from my limited chart knowledge looked sound, but also like others there is a looming fear of the tiny gains being eaten from a DD hit.

since connecting on the 19/11/2014 i have gained overall + 0.52% to my account, of which currently this month is at +1.2%, currently im sat at 4.51% DD. this is where the slight concern comes with the DD hit, but it is still early days. need to look at the quarter result really,

this is where the numbers fall apart.

control panel says
                Missed Trades 34
                Total Pip Slippage 4.5
                Pips lost on missed trades 186.8
                Total pips 858.7

myfxbook says

Missed trades 64 (705 vs 769)
                total slipped pips - unknown - (anyone know how i can find that in fxbook land)
                pips lost on missed trades (some margin of error as i cannot work out slippage) - 187
                total pips 922

as you can see none of neither line up with each other, as a general feeling i think slippage is not doing so great, its not terrible an granted looking back i have good an bad days, but cause the pip gain is so small the effect of slippage an commission is amplified, for reference im using a risk based on balance of 1x, there will be some inaccuracy due to rounding. but.. bottom line if i line up the dates on HFT and my account, your gain since 18:00 on the 19/11/2014 has been 1.79% mine 0.54% so currently after paying the commission im seeing about ~30% of the profit compared to the master

Can i say thank you for your continued effort in evoling new stragetys to the public, your dedication and willingness to change on the fly is spot on!!

i hope next year will be just as good as this one, many thanks Vijay

//Ben
                Last edited by dupapa; 12-18-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

What happened? I just checked

Comment

Holy shnikies

Comment

Is this system still running vijay?

Comment

Currently on hold. i am still testing few aspects of this system, i might not be trading it for a while. This system needs to be tested for little longer. Atleast 6 months forward testing.

Comment

No worries Vijay. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

looking good.. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...perhft/1069760
                            any hints when to be released again? thx!

Comment

Originally posted by spoon View Post
                              looking good.. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...perhft/1069760
                              any hints when to be released again? thx!
                              I will need to test it properly before i say anything about this system. I am marking it private for now as i do not want any interest to be generated on this system in the early days. Once i have a solid system, i ll make it public and probably offer it to others. Thanks.
                              Last edited by SmartTrader; 02-02-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X