X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prasadast71
    replied
    Rough time for the Golden Boy on the last few days, till some clear trend will establish.

Hope soon.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by stu48 View Post
    Hi guys, can I just ask Nick, if you do this for golden boy does that mean to use it we would need to subscribe ??
    Yes, we'd basically make a $15 subscription link.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderX
    replied
    Hi Gabriel,

Just wondering...have you evaluated the past performance of this system comparing the performance on different days of the weeks ?
    i.e Maybe the system tends to perform best on Tues, Wed,Thur over Mon,Fri ?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ESG
    replied
    Just learned, that this link gives a nice graphical overview, including open positions.
    http://www.fxblue.com/fxblueview.aspx?id=tqforex

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Has anyone got a GJ long and GA long in largish loss each at the moment? Just over 1%? Just want to make sure it copying properly after the earlier stuff up. I only turned my computer on by chance today I didnt mean to copy anything over Thanksgiving but I thought the master was turned off till next week. Oh well. If anyone can let me know they have those trades too, no probs but good to know that they arent orpahaned

Leave a comment:

• ESG
    replied
    Hello BRM,

I think the required information about open trades on the master could be optained by checking http://www.fxblue.com/users/tqforex/csv.
    This information should be updatet on a regular basis.

Regards,

ESG

Has anyone got a GJ long and GA long in largish loss each at the moment? Just over 1%? Just want to make sure it copying properly after the earlier stuff up. I only turned my computer on by chance today I didnt mean to copy anything over Thanksgiving but I thought the master was turned off till next week. Oh well. If anyone can let me know they have those trades too, no probs but good to know that they arent orpahaned

Leave a comment:

• SpiderX
    replied
    GA -17 pips, GY -35 pips....is that largish ?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stu48
    replied
    Nick

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    TQ,

Just a heads up that part of our service would be to host the master account on our servers and manage the connection on your behalf.

All you need to do is monitor the system on your side and communicate with clients on the forum here.

I don't see a lot of downside to be honest. It's not an exclusive arrangement, you can keep your Mt4i copier. I'm just suggesting this as an alternative to people if they have issues with you managing the copier and connection.

All we would need from you is your investor details. We then give people a link that they can sign up to connect their account, it's that easy.
    Hi guys, can I just ask Nick, if you do this for golden boy does that mean to use it we would need to subscribe ??

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    TQ,

Just a heads up that part of our service would be to host the master account on our servers and manage the connection on your behalf.

All you need to do is monitor the system on your side and communicate with clients on the forum here.

I don't see a lot of downside to be honest. It's not an exclusive arrangement, you can keep your Mt4i copier. I'm just suggesting this as an alternative to people if they have issues with you managing the copier and connection.

All we would need from you is your investor details. We then give people a link that they can sign up to connect their account, it's that easy.
    Nick appreciate it. Will take you up soon. Next big trend caught and in the bag will seal the deal.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    TQ,

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Yeah I lost 0.5% in 1 minute with the open close if those trades. Strange.
    That happened because I made a mistake. When I was switching it on, it opened the existing trades running on Ninja. The original algo was already running with 5 or 6 positions when I enabled the strategy to connect to MT4. I should have first closed the original positions and then enabled the copy strategy. So it was a manual mistake in switching it on. myfxbook or fxblue will reflect that loss and positions. match it.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Give it time to perform. I cannot help in any way because am not trading. The system and it cannot hear you (for a good reason). So let it do its job. Dont suggest improvement which make no sense. If you are taking a system, then its for a reason that you need it more than it needs you. So consider yourself a minion trader and let the system do its job.

Secondly, today is a friday with ONE data. chance of a loss are high but am turning it on just as you continue to get a feel of it and be ready for the next big trend. Ok bye. Pls try emailing me in case of urgency. Make sure internet connection is good.
    Last edited by tqforex; 11-28-2014, 02:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Let me dispel some fears about the system which will give you a better feel of this:
    1. The system is extra cautious on risk. No orphan trades, No trades without stops. No trades without profits.
    2. Trades have hidden stops and profits for obvious reasons
    3. Each trade is directly controlled by the algo
    4. No two trades can be taken on the same pair.
    5. 95% of trades start with two positions on a pair combined at same entry and then one of them is closed first and then second is closed at a second profit level.
    6. Partial closes are needed by clients to take advantage of multi positions
    7. Excellent internet connecvitity is needed because stops are hidden and sent separately to clients
    8. Stops move on a 4 hrs basis Profits dont move as each trade already has a potential to make upto 3% if all profits hit.
    9. FIFO compliant
    10. No hedging. no long and short in a pair
    11. Stops never ever move wider than original stops.
    12. Original risk to a trade can be upto 3% but depends on the ATR.
    13. In about 5% of trades, original stops are taken which is considered a very bad trade because the full risk of the trade is exposed.
    14. Longer the trade stays in execution, the tighter the stops move and hence lesser risk.
    15. If a trade is in profit, stops start moving tighter and reduce risk
    16. System performs best during times of trends. During sideways markets losses are normal and small(max DD seen between 1st May to Nov was 9.3%) Before that on a client in Jan it hit 13%. So DD are rare but will happen over time.
    17. Returns can look excessive in the past but that is because of significant trends. In future if such trends exist, it will make same returns.

Any points you need answered, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Yeah I lost 0.5% in 1 minute with the open close if those trades. Strange.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Thanks for the response.

Interesting, when you switched it on it immediately opened 6 trades and promptly closed each of them for small losses. Two more are still open

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

Working...
X