This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tqforex View Post
    My thread has no stars. How do I get 5 stars? I think this thread has been quite clean and useful and I will try to put in informative posts which will be useful to everyone. But 9 pages later, I just noticed that other threads have 5 stars and I have none. Not fair.

Nick what needs to do be done to get 5 stars?
    Send me 1000 bucks, i will give you 5 stars. And thats how you get those stars
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      Send me 1000 bucks, i will give you 5 stars. And thats how you get those stars
      very funny

Comment

The fxblue copier is now running into its limits. They have said that will not host more than 40 subs for free. We are getting to 40 so those who need should send me the id soon. Its First come first serve. Once the limit is exhausted, the others will need to wait till we go paid. So those who need to join this signal, send me an email funds@tqforex.com before the free limits of fxblue are exhausted. I didnt even kn ow there was such limits. I dont want to make it a professional signal provider and want to run it like this...stress free, support free and no burden at all. Once you go paid, its too burdensome and stressful. Imagine if the algo crashes or the VPS site has a earthquake and trades get stuck with open stops and profits etc. Hate to think of the worst case.

Comment

wow I got 5 stars. amazing how these stars look. They just immediately highlight your thread and a new visitor will always think that these stars mean that these are the best threads to visit. Thanks. I dont know how I got it but well thanks..

Comment

wow I got 5 stars. amazing how these stars look. They just immediately highlight your thread and a new visitor will always think that these stars mean that these are the best threads to visit. Thanks. I dont know how I got it but well thanks..
            Your secret benefactor slipped Smart Trader 1,000 bucks. See it worked just like he said it would.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
            Rod

Comment

The fxblue copier is now running into its limits. They have said that will not host more than 40 subs for free. We are getting to 40 so those who need should send me the id soon. Its First come first serve. Once the limit is exhausted, the others will need to wait till we go paid. So those who need to join this signal, send me an email funds@tqforex.com before the free limits of fxblue are exhausted. I didnt even kn ow there was such limits. I dont want to make it a professional signal provider and want to run it like this...stress free, support free and no burden at all. Once you go paid, its too burdensome and stressful. Imagine if the algo crashes or the VPS site has a earthquake and trades get stuck with open stops and profits etc. Hate to think of the worst case.
              Thanks Gabriel. I have been connected since Sunday night US time on a small live account. So far so good. Definitely like the theory you are explaining. I have been using signals from this site and others since August and haven't had the success the other poster above had. I had been hooked up to some grid strategies and it hasn't been a good outcome. Several of them either went down in flames or hit their draw down limits.

So let's see how following a trend strategy works out.

Comment

Thanks Gabriel for connecting me to your signal. I like all the info you've been posting about how Golden Boy works. Looking forward to see if this signal can keep putting up such great results

Comment

Originally posted by redwing View Post
                  Thanks Gabriel. I have been connected since Sunday night US time on a small live account. So far so good. Definitely like the theory you are explaining. I have been using signals from this site and others since August and haven't had the success the other poster above had. I had been hooked up to some grid strategies and it hasn't been a good outcome. Several of them either went down in flames or hit their draw down limits.

So let's see how following a trend strategy works out.
                  Trend strategy will work as long as there are trends to be had. Algo simply sticks to a trend and gets out when the trailing stop is hit.

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
                    Thanks Gabriel for connecting me to your signal. I like all the info you've been posting about how Golden Boy works. Looking forward to see if this signal can keep putting up such great results
                    Depends on trend.we have had some spectacular trends in Oct with USDJPY and eurjpy and even this month with AUDUSD, EURAUD GBPAUD etc. So as long as central bankers twist and turn the markets, we will make money. I dont even know what they say or do. I just follow the price action.

Comment

• Folks who are using it, please put some feedback on this copier from fxblue. is it good? bad? ugly?

Am resisting the move to make this paid and therefore hunting for free copiers which will benefit everyone. Is FXBlue working well?

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
                        Folks who are using it, please put some feedback on this copier from fxblue. is it good? bad? ugly?

Am resisting the move to make this paid and therefore hunting for free copiers which will benefit everyone. Is FXBlue working well?
                        I normally dont have time to discuss trades but it has gone long EURUSD. The algo has been trying to be long eurusd since yesterday when I said 1.2425 is gone. So no point shorting it. Keep a long bias. We dont where it will go. Only way to find out is keeping a trailing stop and let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
                          Folks who are using it, please put some feedback on this copier from fxblue. is it good? bad? ugly?

I only have 4 closed trades since starting it yesterday evening. So far your Master has +27.8 pips and my IC Markets demo has 34.1. So that's off to a very good start.

If you would like more detailed info please advise.

Thanks again for access to your program!

BTW as far as I know FX Blue is the only free internet copier that is reliable. But if you want to keep this freely available I'm sure that those of us who are copying it would not mind paying for the simple Trader copier. At least I wouldn't.

Cheers,
                          Rod

Comment

• Hi TQForex - Why not just charge $15 / month for your service, then you can use the ST copier.

You'll get more followers at $15 / month than free as the majority of the FX community use Simpletrader and know how to use it. FXBlue's copier is just a little over complex.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillT View Post
                              Hi TQForex - Why not just charge $15 / month for your service, then you can use the ST copier.

You'll get more followers at $15 / month than free as the majority of the FX community use Simpletrader and know how to use it. FXBlue's copier is just a little over complex.
                              Will, its not about the fee. Its just about keeping it free. As long as possible, I want to provide a very high quality system free to everyone. Once I get into the mold of a paid signal provider, it has its own issues and stress whether is $15 or $5 or $500. I think better than a copier is a MAM with reliable brokers. This whole paid signal copying business sometimes sounds so fishy and cheap. Secondly, if I do make the effort to take it paid, the signal will not cost $15 but well over $150. The best trader on ST is making 5% a month with a max DD of 13% and I think he charges $150 or so. Golden Boy makes 10% without batting an eye lid. Since May it has made 160% with a dd of 9.3%. So its nothing short of an absolute genius and will defintely be not charged lower to your traders. But having said that I dont want to get into charging. I want to keep it free so folks here can enjoy. I like MAM because its simple and easy and no paypal crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillT View Post
                                Hi TQForex - Why not just charge $15 / month for your service, then you can use the ST copier.

Will - Is there a way that the clients can pay the fee instead of TQ? that way he is still providing his signal for free and he is not involved in the billing and all that 'Business' stuff.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers,
                                Rod

Comment

Working...
                                X