Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we put the signal on our account then we could deal with it all for him and he just provide the signal.

So yes its possible for us to do that.

- We'll host his MT4 (investor only obviously) on our servers (you could host it if you want, but if you want totally hands off)
    - We'll put the signal under our account and charge $15

So no work for you, but the signal is on our network for users who'd prefer to use this copier. Which is going to be 90% of people I'd imagine (not blowing our trumpet, but just how it is)

Comment

• Originally posted by WillT View Post
      If we put the signal on our account then we could deal with it all for him and he just provide the signal.

- We'll host his MT4 (investor only obviously) on our servers (you could host it if you want, but if you want totally hands off)

So no work for you, but the signal is on our network for users who'd prefer to use this copier. Which is going to be 90% of people I'd imagine (not blowing our trumpet, but just how it is)
      ok. not a bad idea. I cannot let mt4 to be on your server as it needs to be on my server where the system is running. remember this is not a mt4 system so it needs to be working with NT7 where it is hosted. Anyways, we can explore this route and for now just enjoy it. Trust me life is beautiful when you dont have to pay. First time am knowing people who are saying: hey take my money pls. take my money. am ready to pay for what you are offering free. Thats forex traders I guess

No wonder there are more forex signal providers than forex traders.
      Last edited by tqforex; 11-26-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• In fact you guys should explore charities which are helping children and orphans and sick etc. Your generosity will help them a lot and may score a few points with the guy who sits above all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
          ok. not a bad idea. I cannot let mt4 to be on your server as it needs to be on my server where the system is running. remember this is not a mt4 system so it needs to be working with NT7 where it is hosted. Anyways, we can explore this route and for now just enjoy it. Trust me life is beautiful when you dont have to pay. First time am knowing people who are saying: hey take my money pls. take my money. am ready to pay for what you are offering free. Thats forex traders I guess
          You can run your copy of mt4 in ur server, where the trades are placed. Nick will run another copy with the investor password so that he can broadcast the trades through copier
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            You can run your copy of mt4 in ur server, where the trades are placed. Nick will run another copy with the investor password so that he can broadcast the trades through copier
            Ok lets make the next big set of returns and then we go with this idea. We are nearing full limit on fxblue and so lets wait for the next big wave of returns to hit our accounts and then we do what will said above.

Comment

• there was a euraud trade which may not have hit accounts. Just check this trade as I have a friend who did not get this trade. entry was near 1.468

Comment

First time am knowing people who are saying: hey take my money pls. take my money. am ready to pay for what you are offering free. Thats forex traders I guess
                The reason I am suggesting we pay for the ST copier is that you said FX Blue would soon cap you out so it would be limited to about 40 clients.

I of course prefer free, but it seemed like a problem was developing and this looked like a very good inexpensive solution.

By the way your generosity is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
                Rod

Comment

• Originally posted by WillT View Post
                  If we put the signal on our account then we could deal with it all for him and he just provide the signal.

Hey WIllT, how did you get to 90%? Plain guess? This site has what 1100 users who are active and total of 18,000 members That definitely cannot be 90% of forex retail base. I suppose people who use ST will be registered as member of this site so at max 1100 users are using this copier which is a fairly low number. Am missing something but that was a simple math.

Comment

there was a euraud trade which may not have hit accounts. Just check this trade as I have a friend who did not get this trade. entry was near 1.468
                    I don't have an euraud trade open. The were two closed earlier for profit.

cheers,
                    Rod

Comment

• I didn't get the EURAUD trade either.

Originally posted by tqforex View Post
                      there was a euraud trade which may not have hit accounts. Just check this trade as I have a friend who did not get this trade. entry was near 1.468

Comment

• Yep for some reason fxblue copier crapped out on that trade. First time I saw this happening with fxblue copier.

Comment

Ok lets make the next big set of returns and then we go with this idea. We are nearing full limit on fxblue and so lets wait for the next big wave of returns to hit our accounts and then we do what will said above.
                          Sounds really good - thanks again!

Cheer,
                          Rod

Comment

Yep for some reason fxblue copier crapped out on that trade. First time I saw this happening with fxblue copier.
                            It could have been caused by slippage. There is a setting for max slippage in the copier and mine is presently at 2.
                            Last edited by nwboater; 11-26-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• everyone had slippage? No I think I immediately saw a alert box on master saying "unknown error " on euraud trade. Master took it but did not transmit it. However if anyone has it, then obviously some got it.

Comment

• The squeeze on eurusd is coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X