This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
    Loop speed means the speed from master to server and server to client MT4. Possible I dont know. But its not missed trades on a sample client am using except a EURAUD yesterday. Why cant you keep ST free? I dont think ST is using $15 of server resources? $15 is like a VPS monthly cost. So obviously ST at $15 means massive margins for you. Now that free copiers are cropping up, you should reduce the price or make it free for first 50 users or something.
    You have no idea how a trade copier works, let alone how to respect the person who's site you are using to communicate with followers.

If I'm understanding your statement correctly, you have run a test on one account that has so far missed a trade. Whereas we have run tens of thousands of accounts across millions of trades under thousands of different environments. We also have tens of millions of dollars running through our remote copier (verified), that's why we invest so heavily in making sure it runs smoothly.

If $15 is too much for a client to ensure a stable, well supported connection then that's fine with us.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      ..... let alone how to respect the person who's site you are using to communicate with followers.
      what did you mean by this? disrespect? just because i requested you to keep the copier free for first 50 users based on an argument that others are providing it free and matter of time, more will come? Is that why i disrespected you or your followers? Or is it because am offering it free and you are unable to make money of the followers? I didnt expect that statement so please explain.

Comment

Loop speed means the speed from master to server and server to client MT4. Possible I dont know. But its not missed trades on a sample client am using except a EURAUD yesterday. Why cant you keep ST free? I dont think ST is using $15 of server resources? $15 is like a VPS monthly cost. So obviously ST at $15 means massive margins for you. Now that free copiers are cropping up, you should reduce the price or make it free for first 50 users or something.
        Gabriel,

With all due respect, I'm unsure of what country your from so this may be a cultural thing, however, I have found at least a few of your posts bordering on offensive to this site. And most certainly rude. Your given a platform to engage on this website, which you then trashtalk the business model. I very much am supportive of what your doing and the kindness your showing by letting people have access, but I think you should show more respect to this website.
        It's kinda uncomfortable to read. Slightly cringeworthy really.
        Please support your own trading but there is no need to be derogatory to other traders here or the system that is set up here. Should all be a happy family and help each other out rather than the occasional undertone of this thread. A lot of subs here appreciate what this website and copier can do. And trust it. If your system can be positive over next months then you can only add to the website and the camaraderie we share.
        Please think about that. Looking forward to testing your system on small account (and then hopefully larger!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
          Gabriel,

With all due respect, I'm unsure of what country your from so this may be a cultural thing, however, I have found at least a few of your posts bordering on offensive to this site. And most certainly rude. Your given a platform to engage on this website, which you then trashtalk the business model. I very much am supportive of what your doing and the kindness your showing by letting people have access, but I think you should show more respect to this website.
          It's kinda uncomfortable to read. Slightly cringeworthy really.
          Please support your own trading but there is no need to be derogatory to other traders here or the system that is set up here. Should all be a happy family and help each other out rather than the occasional undertone of this thread. A lot of subs here appreciate what this website and copier can do. And trust it. If your system can be positive over next months then you can only add to the website and the camaraderie we share.
          Please think about that. Looking forward to testing your system on small account (and then hopefully larger!!)
          Which post? I dont understand? I prefer humor to being dead serious. Life should be chilled. I dont take offense when you say "GoldenBoy sucks". I dont. I dont take offense when you say "hey wish you had a way to cut out losing trades like euraud". So why do you take offense on anything.

As far as I know, have not said a word offensive except state plain simple facts. These are the facts:
          1. FXBLUE copier is free for limited users while ST charges $15 .
          2. A copier should not cost $15 so I dont understand costing of $15. Why7 is this offensive?
          3. I provide my signals free. Its my life choice. Its got to do with anyone. Why is this offensive?
          4. Never insulted anyone on this site or a single trader. I did say some traders may have lost money in the past because they did not keep stops. Plain fact.

Anything else?

Comment

• Its all good mate. I was just pointing out some facts myself. Essentially I don't care, I have much more interest in your EA and how it works and the trades it takes than anything else.
            My girlfriend's gluten free pizza tastes like shit, that's a fact, but I don't tell her that, I just make my own pizza base next time. She's happy, I'm happy, and I avoid no sex that evening for telling her that her pizza sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
              Its all good mate. I was just pointing out some facts myself. Essentially I don't care, I have much more interest in your EA and how it works and the trades it takes than anything else. My girlfriend's gluten free pizza tastes like shit, that's a fact, but I don't tell her that, I just make my own pizza base next time. She's happy, I'm happy, and I avoid no sex that evening for telling her that her pizza sucked.
              Good for you she does not look at your browsing history and come to this site and read your posts You can not only forget all kinds of pizza but you will sleep on the couch for a far longer period than you wished for

By the way way I highly appreciate the subs here and general rapport. Nick/moderators, I dont know what offended you guys but I will keep off saying anything that remotely relates to you or ST. It may give the wrong meaning about me. I am a chilled out dude trying to find some time out here from my boring day job of coding and reporting to bosses who know nothing in life. If I do well in a year, I get a raise of 10% while investment bankers make 100% rise and bonuses of 300%. I still love my job just it gets to me sometimes.If I do badly in life, my boss tears me apart saying I should be on the road as there are many engineers waiting to get a job in his freaking cos. Am in that life buddy but I still love the coding esp when it is innovative. Golden Boy is my life

Comment

• Yes, I know an institutional trader who had the shits last week as his work was restructuring the commissions so that the algo guys got a share, something small, but still he was furious. I told him flat out that how could he even make any money without the tech guy. He didn't see it my way. So I definitely understand what you mean.

Comment

what did you mean by this? disrespect? just because i requested you to keep the copier free for first 50 users based on an argument that others are providing it free and matter of time, more will come? Is that why i disrespected you or your followers? Or is it because am offering it free and you are unable to make money of the followers? I didnt expect that statement so please explain.
                  Hi Gabriel,

I believe Nick was trying to point out that followers are willing to pay a slight premium for more robust trade copying features.
                  IMO you guys need to get on skype chat or something to work things out.
                  Communicating from post to post like this seems to be a recipe for miscommunication so far.

Cheers

Comment

Which post? I dont understand? I prefer humor to being dead serious. Life should be chilled. I dont take offense when you say "GoldenBoy sucks". I dont. I dont take offense when you say "hey wish you had a way to cut out losing trades like euraud". So why do you take offense on anything.

As far as I know, have not said a word offensive except state plain simple facts. These are the facts:
                    1. FXBLUE copier is free for limited users while ST charges $15 .
                    2. A copier should not cost $15 so I dont understand costing of $15. Why7 is this offensive?
                    3. I provide my signals free. Its my life choice. Its got to do with anyone. Why is this offensive?
                    4. Never insulted anyone on this site or a single trader. I did say some traders may have lost money in the past because they did not keep stops. Plain fact.

Anything else?
                    Apology accepted

Hopefully Golden boy doesn't get taken to the cleaners (see what I did there).

Seriously, I do hope it goes well, if you can help our community make money then you're more than welcome. I can also see that you're not trying to be intentionally rude, you're just a coder with very poor interpersonal skills (like most coders I've dealt with) so I won't take offense.

Good luck.
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Apology accepted

Hopefully Golden boy doesn't get taken to the cleaners (see what I did there).

Seriously, I do hope it goes well, if you can help our community make money then you're more than welcome. I can also see that you're not trying to be intentionally rude, you're just a coder with very poor interpersonal skills (like most coders I've dealt with) so I won't take offense.

Good luck.
                      Phil Hughes is dead. He was the aussie cricketer slated to replace Clarke. He was hit by a ball. News just in that its all over for him. Life is short guys. You never know when its your time to go. So be chill and have a great rapport with everyone and definitely be right with God. It doesnt say a lot to mend your friendship with your friends, or say hi to your old folks.

Just checked GoldenBoy and its been long eurusd and short usdjpy. So I think thats the trend its picking.

Comment

• Hi Gabriel,

Is there some sort of protection mechanism in place ?
                        i.e: the whole system shut down when 10% of the account is lost in a day..etc ?

Cheers

Comment

• Nice trading Good to see how the positions are managed. Now my "human" account is up to a worthy opponent

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderX View Post
                            Hi Gabriel,

Is there some sort of protection mechanism in place ?
                            i.e: the whole system shut down when 10% of the account is lost in a day..etc ?

Cheers
                            Protection is in way stops are managed not on overall portfolio.

Comment

• Hi,

before connecting a real acount to Golden Boy I would like to know how we could get in contact with you directly.
                              As Nick has direct contact to the traders on forexsignal.com he is our communication channel of trust.
                              I would like to have a direct connection to the person that's providing the signal for dealing with my real account, containing several k of hard earned money.
                              Furthermore all followers have to trust that they aren't lost if something goes wrong with the communication channel NT -> MT4 -> FXBlue -> real account. Some of us aren't able to trade out of a bad situation if there's a basket of trades unmanaged due to technical issues.

Do you have a profile on linkedin, facebook or anything else?

Kind regards
                              ESG

Comment

Protection is in way stops are managed not on overall portfolio.
                                Hi Gabriel,

Assuming the system has a bad day and made a series of losing trades and loses 10% of the account...does it stop trading ?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X