Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got a GJ long and GA long in largish loss each at the moment? Just over 1%? Just want to make sure it copying properly after the earlier stuff up. I only turned my computer on by chance today I didnt mean to copy anything over Thanksgiving but I thought the master was turned off till next week. Oh well. If anyone can let me know they have those trades too, no probs but good to know that they arent orpahaned

Comment

• GA -17 pips, GY -35 pips....is that largish ?

Cheers

Comment

• Hello BRM,

I think the required information about open trades on the master could be optained by checking http://www.fxblue.com/users/tqforex/csv.
        This information should be updatet on a regular basis.

Regards,

ESG

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
        Has anyone got a GJ long and GA long in largish loss each at the moment? Just over 1%? Just want to make sure it copying properly after the earlier stuff up. I only turned my computer on by chance today I didnt mean to copy anything over Thanksgiving but I thought the master was turned off till next week. Oh well. If anyone can let me know they have those trades too, no probs but good to know that they arent orpahaned

Comment

• Just learned, that this link gives a nice graphical overview, including open positions.
          http://www.fxblue.com/fxblueview.aspx?id=tqforex

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
          Has anyone got a GJ long and GA long in largish loss each at the moment? Just over 1%? Just want to make sure it copying properly after the earlier stuff up. I only turned my computer on by chance today I didnt mean to copy anything over Thanksgiving but I thought the master was turned off till next week. Oh well. If anyone can let me know they have those trades too, no probs but good to know that they arent orpahaned

Comment

• Hi Gabriel,

Just wondering...have you evaluated the past performance of this system comparing the performance on different days of the weeks ?
            i.e Maybe the system tends to perform best on Tues, Wed,Thur over Mon,Fri ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by stu48 View Post
              Hi guys, can I just ask Nick, if you do this for golden boy does that mean to use it we would need to subscribe ??
              Yes, we'd basically make a $15 subscription link.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Rough time for the Golden Boy on the last few days, till some clear trend will establish.

Hope soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prasadast71 View Post
                  Rough time for the Golden Boy on the last few days, till some clear trend will establish.

Hope soon.
                  Mondays are bad. Fridays are ok but tues,wed and thurs of a full working week, are the best. Nothing that I can do because a system is a system and I cannot manually intervene once positions are started. I know the pain you guys feel when you see a dip in performance. I have been there. Its painful to see even 2% losses or 10% losses leave alone complete wipeouts. With this guys, you need to just sit for sometimes days to catch a trend. it closed GBPAUD and the console message I read is "closed below pivot of the hourly timeframe" which basically means it waited to long and price is not moving in its direction and hence get out and see if it will enter later. GBPJPY same. It may not wait till stops are hit. Sometimes early exits are necessary to keep long term performance going.

But arent you all used to giant losses? I did warn earlier today that it is a friday so be prepared for losses thats life. Sometimes I have a premonition of how markets are going to be.

This is why its free. I know even if it costs $1, you will be moaning the fact that you had to pay for GoldenBoy because immediately on joining you had a loss. Once you see it work when there is a trend to catch, then you will forget the losses and you will not mind paying. System trend trading needs some discipline and patience.
                  Last edited by tqforex; 11-28-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Hello SpiderX,

Weekday analysis as of FXBlue:
                    tqforex_weekdays.png

Originally posted by SpiderX View Post
                    Hi Gabriel,

Just wondering...have you evaluated the past performance of this system comparing the performance on different days of the weeks ?
                    i.e Maybe the system tends to perform best on Tues, Wed,Thur over Mon,Fri ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
                      Mondays are bad. Fridays are ok but tues,wed and thurs of a full working week, are the best. Nothing that I can do because a system is a system and I cannot manually intervene once positions are started. I know the pain you guys feel when you see a dip in performance. I have been there. Its painful to see even 2% losses or 10% losses leave alone complete wipeouts. With this guys, you need to just sit for sometimes days to catch a trend. it closed GBPAUD and the console message I read is "closed below pivot of the hourly timeframe" which basically means it waited to long and price is not moving in its direction and hence get out and see if it will enter later. GBPJPY same. It may not wait till stops are hit. Sometimes early exits are necessary to keep long term performance going.

But arent you all used to giant losses? I did warn earlier today that it is a friday so be prepared for losses thats life. Sometimes I have a premonition of how markets are going to be.

This is why its free. I know even if it costs $1, you will be moaning the fact that you had to pay for GoldenBoy because immediately on joining you had a loss. Once you see it work when there is a trend to catch, then you will forget the losses and you will not mind paying. System trend trading needs some discipline and patience.
                      No problem Gabriel.

The system is robust and well in control of every trade it takes, I'm starting to love it, even during these flat days.

Patience is needed, of course, it's a lesson I learned through many errors and fails: like someone wisely say "forex is a marathon, not a sprint".

Cheers

P.S.: I'm running it @0.25 risk on a 10K Eur live account.
                      Last edited by Prasadast71; 11-28-2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prasadast71 View Post
                        No problem Gabriel.

The system is robust and well in control of every trade it takes, I'm starting to love it, even during these flat days.

Patience is needed, of course, it's a lesson I learned through many errors and fails: like someone wisely say "forex is a marathon, not a sprint".

Cheers

P.S.: I'm running it @0.25 risk on a 10K Eur live account.
                        10k Live? Wow you do have faith in Golden Boy so soon?

Comment

10k Live? Wow you do have faith in Golden Boy so soon?
                          Yep, it was love at first sight....

Comment

• I was doing a bit of anaylsis on the failed traders of this site like fxamp and dayfox. These two traders obviously were good traders even if using GRID strategies. But it was working for them before they joined here. They were decent traders before joining here and for a few months after joining this site. Then something started to happen. Subscribers started to increase and moronic subs started to advise the fxamp and dayfox of the world and air their stupid views to these two traders in public. A week of losses or even slower returns will be analysed and commented by subs of these two traders. They will put the signal provider into immense pressure for no reason at all. Mind you subs are paying him money to take their signals but will feel the need to publicly advise and criticise them. The pressure slowly over time and FXAMP and DAYFX starts to take wrong trades or starts to get their lots wrong. They forget to close positive trades. They break rules. DD starts increasing. All this infuriates the subs even more and they pile on the pressure. Then one fine day the traders crack

In both cases, I blame the subs. I was reading the thread of dayfox. They had a 62% DD then it went to 68%. Nick calls his house? That is freaking unbelievable and scary. His house and his private number is being called ? Not even madoff clients called madoff at his house. If that is what happens to a signal provider....well then it explains the failure of signal guys, one after the other. Even viper is put under pressure sometimes and all unnecessary. There is no way in the world I want to ever see a single call on private number. ever!

Subs are to blame for dayfox and fxamp. The evidence is just too much to ignore.

Folks, look within and analyse yourself when you decide to advise a trader. This has nothing to do with Golden Boy because it cant hear you and I cannot intervene at all. So its in general interest.

Comment

• GBPCAD half closed and the other half waiting with stops tightened. If this becomes a pro service, subs will get emails on where the stops are hidden and how it moves. Please ensure partial closes are enabled.

Comment

I was doing a bit of anaylsis on the failed traders of this site like fxamp and dayfox. These two traders obviously were good traders even if using GRID strategies. But it was working for them before they joined here. They were decent traders before joining here and for a few months after joining this site. Then something started to happen. Subscribers started to increase and moronic subs started to advise the fxamp and dayfox of the world and air their stupid views to these two traders in public. A week of losses or even slower returns will be analysed and commented by subs of these two traders. They will put the signal provider into immense pressure for no reason at all. Mind you subs are paying him money to take their signals but will feel the need to publicly advise and criticise them. The pressure slowly over time and FXAMP and DAYFX starts to take wrong trades or starts to get their lots wrong. They forget to close positive trades. They break rules. DD starts increasing. All this infuriates the subs even more and they pile on the pressure. Then one fine day the traders crack

In both cases, I blame the subs. I was reading the thread of dayfox. They had a 62% DD then it went to 68%. Nick calls his house? That is freaking unbelievable and scary. His house and his private number is being called ? Not even madoff clients called madoff at his house. If that is what happens to a signal provider....well then it explains the failure of signal guys, one after the other. Even viper is put under pressure sometimes and all unnecessary. There is no way in the world I want to ever see a single call on private number. ever!

Subs are to blame for dayfox and fxamp. The evidence is just too much to ignore.

Folks, look within and analyse yourself when you decide to advise a trader. This has nothing to do with Golden Boy because it cant hear you and I cannot intervene at all. So its in general interest.
                                tforex, please know the facts before you say something. fxamplified never comes here, so he doesnt see what is being posted here, how the hell is he feeling tensed bec of subs? so is dayfox, he rarely comes here and reads the stuff or replies. The reasons u stated are not true. they might have failed bec of other reasons. the way you post it is like as though u know it or it was proved. You can say "probably because of this", but you cant say, "this happened because of this reason" when you are not sure of it.
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X