This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    tforex, please know the facts before you say something. fxamplified never comes here, so he doesnt see what is being posted here, how the hell is he feeling tensed bec of subs? so is dayfox, he rarely comes here and reads the stuff or replies. The reasons u stated are not true. they might have failed bec of other reasons. the way you post it is like as though u know it or it was proved. You can say "probably because of this", but you cant say, "this happened because of this reason" when you are not sure of it.
    You may have a point but dayfox and fxamp may not post how do you know they dont read ? They know they are team traders here and you are telling me they willingly ignore reading posts here? How do you explain seemingly good traders become aweful traders 5 months after joining this site? Can you explain? I just put forward a theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
      You may have a point but dayfox and fxamp may not post how do you know they dont read ? They know they are team traders here and you are telling me they willingly ignore reading posts here? How do you explain seemingly good traders become aweful traders 5 months after joining this site? Can you explain? I just put forward a theory.
      Fxamplified never comes here to read. Do you know that? dayfox rarely comes, unless he comes here, how can he read? you know they read and their performance went because of that? If someone's performance goes down after a good period, there is only one reason for them to fail? that is bec of subs? and it cant be any other reason? and you are asking me to explain why they failed? Do you think i should have known the reason just because i am saying they dont come here? i may not know why they failed. it could be bec of the pressure or it may not be that at all. we dont know. Thats what i am trying to tell you. When we dont know, we shoudlnt act like we know it.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• world is based on theory buddy. Have a theory and then prove it. Thats how math theorems work. Its imp to know why do decent traders become bad after coming here.

Comment

• Ok lets focus back to Golden Boy. Read the above rules on Golden Boy and how it works. I missed another 5 or 6 of them but that would complicate how it works. Add the rules on the hour of the day to trade each pair. For example USDCAD is not traded in Asia. If at all for a brief 20 min period.

Comment

world is based on theory buddy. Have a theory and then prove it. Thats how math theorems work. Its imp to know why do decent traders become bad after coming here.
            I am not stopping you to know what is the reason. you should not unnecessarily blame the subs if they were not the reason for it. There are many traders who fail miserably after a good trading period. They may not have any subs at all, still they will fail. Subs are not the only reason for trader's demise. It could be anything. you experience here is limited. know the facts and do whatever. if you know only the theory, present it as a theory till its proven.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by ESG View Post
              Hello SpiderX,

Weekday analysis as of FXBlue:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]946[/ATTACH]

Hi

The FXBlue/ myfxbook history is only from Oct, but according to Gabriel, this system has been on NinjaTrader for much longer than that, so it would be great if we could see the longer term statistic from NinjaTrader.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderX View Post
                Hi

The FXBlue/ myfxbook history is only from Oct, but according to Gabriel, this system has been on NinjaTrader for much longer than that, so it would be great if we could see the longer term statistic from NinjaTrader.

Cheers
                He shows it here: http://tqforex.com/?page_id=4707

Because it was only on Ninja then I don't think it can be put on Fxblue or MyFxBook.

Cheers,
                Rod

Comment

• Last edited by RogerM; 11-28-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Hi Gabriel,

Think everyone need to chillax here and let the results speak for themselves.
                    With not much verified myfxbook data, not much of what anyone says here really matters.
                    Lets the system run for about half a year, then let the myfxbooks results do the talkin.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex
                      Am chilled. This is why I dont trade I get worked up and emotional at any criticism. You should be glad am not trading. Chilled out and enjoy.
                      A very good site for systems and algos is http://traders.com/

Take a membership and it is the best money you would have spent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderX View Post
                        Hi Gabriel,

Think everyone need to chillax here and let the results speak for themselves.
                        With not much verified myfxbook data, not much of what anyone says here really matters.
                        Lets the system run for about half a year, then let the myfxbooks results do the talkin.

Cheers
                        Ok thanks. I have edited my post which was first put in zest and now edited back.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerM View Post
                          Just a few thoughts on this system and the way it is being disseminated across the Forum.

It strikes me that the proprietor of Golden Boy has many of the attributes of people who emerge from time to time on Forex Signals and elsewhere in the business. He is often rude about current providers, dismissive of previous performance and most certainly enamoured of his own system.

He attributes these things to social awkwardness.

He has refused to answer key questions about his own involvement in the system. Most tellingly, he has sidelined the question about putting his own capital behind an algorithm which he is apparently convinced is a cash cow. The reason offered for this is that he is compelled to concentrate on his day job, and that he has little spare cash. The former reason is not credible, since having a day job is ......
                          Your post is appreciated and you have set pointed out important aspects about trend trending. Aim is not to provide this free for ever.

Comment

• Golden Boy was down today and lack of potential big movers and friday played spoilsport.

Comment

Your post is appreciated and you have pointed out important aspects about trend trending. Aim is not to provide this free for ever.
                              OK Gabriel - I think you have a system that you believe in and one that you intend to profit from: there's nothing wrong in that. As Spider says, verified historical data is the key to success.

There is a lack of trend-following algos available for retail and I'm sure there is a gap in the market for a good one.

Good luck with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerM View Post
                                OK Gabriel - I think you have a system that you believe in and one that you intend to profit from: there's nothing wrong in that. As Spider says, verified historical data is the key to success.

There is a lack of trend-following algos available for retail and I'm sure there is a gap in the market for a good one.

Good luck with this.
                                Thanks RogerM. verified. http://www.fxblue.com/users/tqforex/stats

Also historical beyond Nov is available on site but only hard trades directly from Ninja is available. Sorry cannot get past trades into MT4. I think its early days for Golden. so give it the space and trade data from Golden on your account of a few weeks and months will be enough to judge this boy.
                                Last edited by tqforex; 11-30-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X