Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go. Just about 10% drawdown since 2.5 days of trading. Is it about to hit it biggest drawdown not long after going live. Going to be interesting to watch....

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
      Thanks RogerM. verified. http://www.fxblue.com/users/tqforex/stats

Also historical beyond Nov is available on site but only hard trades directly from Ninja is available. Sorry cannot get past trades into MT4. I think its early days for Golden. so give it the space and trade data from Golden on your account of a few weeks and months will be enough to judge this boy.
      Can we also get myfxbook updating again? I find it much easier to read than fxblue

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
        Can we also get myfxbook updating again? I find it much easier to read than fxblue
        Agreed. My guess is that most here are still more used to myfxbook compared to FXBlue.

Cheers

Comment

• 6% loss from Golden Boy. Few small winners but bigger loosers. One loosing trade was 2.5%. So I am out. Good luck to you Gib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• To me from running it this past week, it seems to pick up the trends too late. It would be nice if it picked up the trades a little earlier. Also, some of the losses have been allowed to run too long, some getting close to 100 pips loss

Comment

• Thanks am unable to reply much as I did mention I was away at work. Golden Boy DNA is that its a trend trader. It picks trends across 11 pairs and runs with some complex stop management. In the long run, it has a profit factor of 1.5. Currently it is at 1.2 or so. Therefore Golden Boy will rise. Mind you, for dec it is already up 4%. Its right on target. There will be bursts of return when there is a quick trend to catch. When there is no trend, it will sleep and even lose money.

Just email to funds@tqforex.com with your fxblue id and will enable you to take trades. Simply follow instructions.

Comment

• Hi Gabriel,
                Things are running all green for December month so far ,and November was good, so all good so far

Comment

• We had some trends and promptly Golden Boy caught onto them this week. Its just pure science and the ease with which it makes money.

Comment

• Sometimes performance speaks for itself. When I receive emails saying that they love Golden Boy and its probably the best thing they have seen and they are happy to that I put a post here, it does make it worth while to offer this. Obviously someday I WILL take it paid but not before clients have made money off it and will have no issues in paying.

Some have advised me to not get involved with in a ranting match with Nick because ultimately offering it free here does mean that Nick team is losing out on valuable revenues. I thought long and hard whether I want to get involved with Nick ST and I have decided to NEVER use that purely because there is a serious conflict of interest with Nick. I prefer to keep this independent.

The feedback on fxblue copier is that it does its job clean and without fuss. I am talking to fxblue if they can offer us more free slots to accommodate more clients.

Comment

• Here is another fact over and above the email on bank clients vs retail clients.

Golden Boy performance > (Viper + Smart Trader + Killi) return profile.

Since 1 Nov:
                      Viper Returns = 4.59%
                      Killi returns = 3.29%
                      ----------------------------
                      Total = 8%

Your leading "bank traders" have made 8% since 1 Nov. If I add SmartTrader to that list, you have 22% return. However if I add Dayfox to that list, the account blows off. And the irony of it all is that you make money no matter what. Thats another fact.

Comment

• Please dont worry about it going paid. It will go paid but not now as am hardly prepared for additional work at my end. Enjoy this was my motto when we first begun this here. I still think I want subs here to enjoy this and see how a professional trading system works. Get convinced and observe the way it works out sideways markets. Observe how stops move over time. Observe how positions are managed. No holding onto positions and getting stuck into depths of drawdown despair. Trend trading. So make money and be convinced. This system is not curve fitted so it will never change its DNA. As long as there are trends, it will make money. If no trends, it will NOT make money however the rate of loss during such sideways is lower than the rate of gains during trend markets.

Comment

• Originally posted by tqforex View Post
                          Please dont worry about it going paid. It will go paid but not now as am hardly prepared for additional work at my end. Enjoy this was my motto when we first begun this here. I still think I want subs here to enjoy this and see how a professional trading system works. Get convinced and observe the way it works out sideways markets. Observe how stops move over time. Observe how positions are managed. No holding onto positions and getting stuck into depths of drawdown despair. Trend trading. So make money and be convinced. This system is not curve fitted so it will never change its DNA. As long as there are trends, it will make money. If no trends, it will NOT make money however the rate of loss during such sideways is lower than the rate of gains during trend markets.
                          Do we have to expect losing months too (in case of prolonged non-trending periods)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prasadast71 View Post
                            Do we have to expect losing months too (in case of prolonged non-trending periods)?
                            Its not easy to answer that. If there are no trends in the 11 symbols it trades, it will have minor losing months. But in my memory, we have never had a month in our trading history, where trends were absent in the symbols Golden trades. Golden trades the following symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, CADJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD. So if you roll back, every month has had trends (over 200 pips one way move is a trend) in these symbols. So losing months may not happen but cannot be ruled out entirely. Nothing is certain in trading.

Comment

• I was one of those who got your free EA. Thank you for that. But I dislike the way you are advertising/promoting your product. You don't have to trash other traders on this site/forum to higlight yours. You only need to point out what you have to offer and time will tell if this is a good product.
                              And if you dislike this site so much, so why stick around? Is it to get potential customers and free puplisity?
                              Wishing all on this site and at TQ happy pips and a fruitful year of 2015. Good luck to you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by hs2013 View Post
                                I was one of those who got your free EA. Thank you for that. But I dislike the way you are advertising/promoting your product. You don't have to trash other traders on this site/forum to higlight yours. You only need to point out what you have to offer and time will tell if this is a good product.
                                And if you dislike this site so much, so why stick around? Is it to get potential customers and free puplisity?
                                Wishing all on this site and at TQ happy pips and a fruitful year of 2015. Good luck to you all.

I did not insult a single trader by name. But what I said was an automated system will beat a manual trader. Its a simple fact. Why will it do so? Because a code will have 11 pairs of eyes while a manual guy has just 2. Its a well known fact. Thats why majority of forex funds (high quality ones) run on code. This cannot be taken as abusive. Am not benefitting a dime. We were welcomed with open arms when Nick said "we are happy you make money for our subs" and now Nick calls us scums. But there is a challenge involved in this. Automated systems will beat manual traders over medium and long term. Nothing to feel insulted.

Comment

Working...
                                X