ColiseumFX Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColiseumFX Signal

Is anyone using Coliseum signal from simpletrader?

Here is the link to connectforex - http://www.connectforex.com/signal/3...iseum150K.html

and myfxbook - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Coli...liseum/1109429

The broker is RVD Markets and I would like to hear anyone's experience with this broker and/or this signal.

From the MFB statement, you can expect 1.5 pips from each trade with an average of 12 pips takeprofit with an average of 40 pips at risk. If you know your risk per trade we would expect to risk 4 to earn 1 with an accuracy of 76% to 81% based on the 1954 trades taken into consideration.

2015/02/03 13:11:03 2015/02/03 13:54:26 0.909390 0.907620 8.50 Sell NZDCAD 17.7 1170.95
    2015/02/03 12:28:29 2015/02/03 13:54:26 0.906330 0.907670 5.67 Sell NZDCAD -13.4 -627.27

From looking at just the last trades taken, he entered 5 lots, than entered a larger lot of 8 to average down and closed the basket at same time for a net profit.

Hey rhino,

I've been using coliseum for slightly over a week now. So far I've got to say I'm very impressed with the signal.
    Though I'm not too sure about his broker. I would really recommend a broker with tight spreads because he trades mainly crosses so some brokers have wild spreads on those.
    He does position averaging, increasing lot size the follow trade but no where near 2x like in martis. Probably this methodology puts most people off but if you can afford the risk then this is a really good addition. His drawdown is well controlled and he is contactable on Skype. Quite a nice guy too. Though of coz it's only been a week so there is much more that meets the eye that hadn't been shown yet. But thus far I must say I really do enjoy his signals

Comment

Hi Shawntan!

You still use Coliseum signals? I would like yo know a little more about your expierence with them : )

Thank you,
      Israel

Comment

Originally posted by isreal View Post
        Hi Shawntan!

You still use Coliseum signals? I would like yo know a little more about your expierence with them : )

Thank you,
        Israel
        ColiseumFX is a scam, he collected payments from clients and has disappeared from this month. The master account of his signal has disconnected from SimpleTrader.
        Do Not touch anything from this guy.
        Search www.forexpeacearmy.com to see how many people has been cheated by ColiseumFX.

Comment

Originally posted by inthesignal View Post
          ColiseumFX is a scam, he collected payments from clients and has disappeared from this month. The master account of his signal has disconnected from SimpleTrader.
          Do Not touch anything from this guy.
          Search www.forexpeacearmy.com to see how many people has been cheated by ColiseumFX.
          What happened? I discontinued his signal because his actions were getting more and more shady

Comment

It figures...

I trialled his signal for a couple of weeks. After which, he became very pushy trying to convince me to invest in his PAMM (instead of following signal service).

I'm so glad now that I stuck to my principles and didn't get greedy.

Comment

I followed this signal for more than 1 year. After RVD's death i stopped to use signal because one of master accounts was there. And it is best of the best i ever seen! Now he is disappeared, i dont know why and where hi is now trading. Does he realy scammed all subscribers ?

Comment

He says he now only manage accounts starting from $50,000. And very foolish idea to manage it by "give me mt4 and password and I will trade".

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that Benny, sounds like this guy is a total scammer....

You're welcome to put all his contact details on this thread and anything you know about him so that if anyone does do some research on him in the future they'll find out the truth.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/4123/Coliseum.html - his last signal which he selling and managing.
                    http://www.coliseumfx.com/ - his last website which is dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X