Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolishSignals

Hello
    I offer signals for forex. Warranty 500 pips for 200 $. Stop loss 30 pips, take profit 1-300 pips.
    Contact Skype: przemyslawszwed, e-mail: polishsignals@gmail.com

Hi, it would be good if you could provide more information about you signal. This is a public forum so people definitely want to know more than what you've described

Comment

You can add me on skype or write an email if you have any question.
      Last results:
      26-31 January +310 pips
      2-8 February +195 pips

so it's more than 500pips in just 2 weeks
      If you are interested write here/skype/email

Comment

For me, anyone offering signal without myfxbook = SCAMMER.

Prove me otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by polishsignals View Post
          You can add me on skype or write an email if you have any question.
          Last results:
          26-31 January +310 pips
          2-8 February +195 pips

so it's more than 500pips in just 2 weeks
          If you are interested write here/skype/email
          How about verified figures for other time frames, like January to December last year? And Oh, yes, January 1 - Jan 26?
          What were you doing before Jan 26?
          I personally think you are fishing in the wrong pool. You may find a few "believers" around and about, but not likely here.

Comment

Gold selling hai dostoan

Comment

I told about just last results... first write to me and ask for something than start blame...

First week is for free - something like trial. You can test if you want and after trial you can buy subscription for 500pips
              Here is my new mql5 account https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/87516 , you can watch results.

Comment

Lot sizes too big for account size and apparently using martingale.
                Mate, what do you take us for?

Comment

You've only made 4 trades and $50 profit on this account, but you're charging $200 per month to follow it?

Am I missing something here?
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    You've only made 4 trades and $50 profit on this account, but you're charging $200 per month to follow it?

Am I missing something here?
                    This is so funny....this Polishsignals guy must think we are all mugs

Comment

Hello
                      I offer signals for forex. Warranty 500 pips for 200 $. Stop loss 30 pips, take profit 1-300 pips.
                      Joke of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by TopScalper View Post
                        This is so funny....this Polishsignals guy must think we are all mugs
                        Or just plain ******s!

But maybe he figures he could lure in 10 or 20 unsuspecting souls who don't do their due diligence. He would have a nice monthly income from this - while it lasts! Then on to the next operation. Buyer be very wary!!!

Cheers,
                        Rod

Comment

Hello
                          Its opportunities like this that keep me coming back here. Thanks you for presenting this service. The idea of another trader with no money or any level of success selling hes signal for several hundred percent higher than hes net worth is just a blessing for us all.

Comment

Working...
                          X