No announcement yet.

capitalvia-high-frequency-scalping-strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added tradec1989 on Skype and the name was gowdar from India. The myfxbook states that he is from France which obviously one of the 2 is a lie. I absolutely cannot tolerate signal providers behaving like this. I recently trialed the Britain battle signal and overall experienced a 1 percent loss after yesterday. Now I've disabled the signal and canceled payment until the signal owner comes out to explain what is going on.

Comment

I had a look at those links and I have to agree. This looks like all the same person with a split personality obviously. One of them runs about in forums drumming up business for the others. I wonder how many more there are?

He's probably got half a dozen other new systems on the boil so that when this goes down he can pull a new one out of his hat and hit the ground running.

Comment

All signals on connectforex.com should have free trial,because a lot of cheaters come to earn 500 to 1000 usd.Like this i lost 2 subscriptions

This guy already has more then 10 subscribers and one of monkeys is me
        Last edited by Fxtsunami; 03-06-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I contacted him on Skype and he replied. I questioned him about the connection between jack fx, Britain battle and capitalvia. He has yet to reply

Comment

Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
            All signals on connectforex.com should have free trial,because a lot of cheaters come to earn 500 to 1000 usd.Like this i lost 2 subscriptions
            Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully the cheaters will put themselves out of business when people become more wary of them.

Comment

i giving low price... $56 ...

i am bother about that ..i have lot of clients ..they trust me and my strategy ...

why i change broker ..my broker is very comfort for me for withdrawal and deposit..

Comment

no i dont have any site ...

Why u got doubt ...its only me ...

britain battle and capital via ..both trader not same vishwanth B handling capital via ....sandeep d g handling britainbattle

we have already 40+ client they are satisfied ...ther getting profit ...u can ask my cient also ...

capital via dont have any trade just because i withdrawing money to day ...after i withdrawal u get conform

Comment

britain battle and capital via ..both trader not same vishwanth B handling capital via ....sandeep d g handling britainbattle

we have already 40+ client they are satisfied ...ther getting profit ...u can ask my cient also ...

capital via dont have any trade just because i withdrawing money to day ...after i withdrawal u get conform

Comment

Comment

we have already 40+ client they are satisfied ...ther getting profit ...u can ask my client also ...

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepdg View Post
                        we have already 40+ client they are satisfied ...ther getting profit ...u can ask my client also ...

Can you please repeat your message one more time...I don't understand....need to repeat more please.

Comment

Hi,

1. Can you clarify your relationship with JackFx and why the signals are the same ?
                          At this point it looks like you are copying their signals...
                          The account starts off with some other trading, then suddenly switched over to JackFx trading.
                          2. Can you also clarify if you are Vishwanth B the fx mentor and fund manager or Sandeep D G ?
                          Because from your first post:
                          "Hello Friends,
                          I’m Vishwanath B trader, Forex trading coach and trading tools innovator."

This gives everyone the impression that you are Vishwanath.
                          3. Who is the person handling the myfxbook account ?
                          4. Please be transparent and give a clear explaination of your relationship with Vishwanth, Sandeep, or JackFX.

A signal vendor who is not honest/transparent is a big red light for future issues to come.

Cheers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepdg View Post
                              i giving low price... $56 ...

i am bother about that ..i have lot of clients ..they trust me and my strategy ...

why i change broker ..my broker is very comfort for me for withdrawal and deposit..
                              Goudar, Vishwanth B, CapitaVia or whatever you want to call yourself, $56 is far too much to pay for this mishmash of a trading history. Considering that you will blow up your followers accounts sometime soon, it is extremely expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                                Goudar, Vishwanth B, CapitaVia or whatever you want to call yourself, $56 is far too much to pay for this mishmash of a trading history. Considering that you will blow up your followers accounts sometime soon, it is extremely expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X