Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
    UPDATE:

I added only 1 extra indicator (a selfmade/custom volatility indicator based on a few things related with
    ATR in case some are curious) in the HansTrend just this weekend, and I saw things which I liked a lot.

I've not changed my own custom indicators and the strategy of HansTrend itself. This will remain the same.

I did notice that (at least for EURUSD and AUDUSD) the drawdown will be decreased, so this means I need to
    increase the lotsize for these 2 pairs, to match the same level of drawdown for each of the 2 pairs.
    However, I will go low risk first and after a couple of successful month I will increase this. In the end we want
    to make money, but if I can make pips every month for everyone, we can always increase lotsize later for
    safety reasons.

EURUSD: enabled
    AUDUSD: enabled
    XAUUSD: disabled, give me a few days please
    USDJPY: disabled, give me a few days please

That's it for now.

- Hans
    Looks verry promising.

goodluck :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      It's for all past and present subscribers, but it's for HansTrend, not GoldStar.
      Any chance goldstar subs can get it for free also 😆 ? I also want it ^^

Comment

• UPDATE

HANSTREND VERSION 1.1 - CHANGES
        -------------------------------

Indicators:

- Added my self-made custom ATR & RSI indicator to change the ratio WIN:LOSS 70:30 for AUDUSD to 78:22 + lowering drawdown
        - Added my self-made custom ATR & RSI indicator to change the ratio WIN:LOSS 48:52 for EURUSD to 63:37 + lowering drawdown
        - Disabled my new extra indicators for XAUUSD, managed to tweak the ratio WIN:LOSS 36:64 for XAUUSD to 43:57 + lowering drawdown
        - Disabled my new extra indicators for USDJPY, managed to tweak the ratio WIN:LOSS 34:66 for USDJPY to 38:62 + lowering drawdown

Note: might look bad to have in some cases a lower win compared to loss, but please bare in mind the sl is much smaller compared to the tp. I only like to point out that it has increased at each single pair.

Lotsizes:

In order to maintain total DD of ~5% + total ROI (~37%*)/year ;
        - Lotsize increased by factor 3 from 0.40 to 1.20 per $100,000 USD for AUDUSD
        - Lotsize increased by factor 4 from 0.50 to 2.00 per $100,000 USD for EURUSD
        - Lotsize decreased a small bit from 0.28 to 0.20 per $100,000 USD for XAUUSD
        - Lotsize increased a small bit from 0.48 to 0.50 per $100,000 USD for USDJPY
        * lotsizes will slowly increase in 3 months from now, so the 37% can grow back to 45% as usual.

Trades:

- Frequency of trades of all pair should be reduced by half, because more potential new orders will be flagged as bad
        - Each pair will have slightly different TP/SL levels but no spectacular change thus should not interfere with previous WIN:LOSS comparing ratios.

Risk Multiplier:

- Advised is to put the risk multiplier @ 0.5x in order to gain trust with version 1.1 for a minimum of 3 months and
        slowly increase this to the default of 1.0x when feeling more comfortable. All clients on HansTrend MAM as well as
        myself will keep everything on 1.0x in order to maintain a similar (as previously) growth curve.

Future:

HansTrend remains free for the next 3 months, as I don't want to earn from you all after such 3 bad months, let's make that money back first!

Questions:

For questions, don't hestitate to reply here, contact me by e-mail or have a chat with me on Skype.

- Hans Bowles

PS. I also did some intensive backtesting with my own historical data (to make sure everything is correct and actually matches exactly all trades I made before), and compared the new vs the old, and to my satisfaction, this was the new result: www.hansbowles.com/Portfolio_equityChart.jpg Obviously I use the great software analyzing tool for portfolio results. I will not share all details as this I feel is private, however I do would like to share the most important thing, which is the graph (based on 37% roi, instead of 45% which will be in 3 months from now, so this graph should actually look even better in the near future)

Comment

• Hi Hans,

when are you looking to go live again please.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
            Hi Hans,

when are you looking to go live again please.
            HansTrend is live, however MyFXbook is not publishing anymore, at least not temporary.
            If tomorrow still nothing, I will use the EA-publisher to update the MyFXbook page.

update: everything should be ok again on myfxbook
            Last edited by Hans Bowles; 09-16-2015, 05:20 AM. Reason: update: everything should be ok again on myfxbook :)

Comment

• Thanks for response

Comment

• well done Hans

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                  HansTrend is live, however MyFXbook is not publishing anymore, at least not temporary.
                  If tomorrow still nothing, I will use the EA-publisher to update the MyFXbook page.

update: everything should be ok again on myfxbook
                  Hey Hans,

Like you maybe already know I'm a subscriber of Goldstar en just a few hours ago also from HanstTend, Running it very low risk for the moment.
                  I have now 2 weeks trial but you said it would be free for 3 months, Will I be billed with 99 dollar's at the end of the month or how does the 3 months free work ?

(Dutch): Nog veel succes met je Signals, Je bent goed bezig

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                    Hey Hans,

Like you maybe already know I'm a subscriber of Goldstar en just a few hours ago also from HanstTend, Running it very low risk for the moment.
                    I have now 2 weeks trial but you said it would be free for 3 months, Will I be billed with 99 dollar's at the end of the month or how does the 3 months free work ?

(Dutch): Nog veel succes met je Signals, Je bent goed bezig
                    Actually, to be really honest with you, I am not sure myself either. Perhaps Nick can answer this?
                    [Dutch] Dankjewel Tripzor [/Dutch]

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      It's for all past and present subscribers, but it's for HansTrend, not GoldStar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Now 4+ months with no new high, 14% balance DD, being patient, waiting for some positive movement... Good luck, Hans!

Comment

• Let's hope this basket ends well for us

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• still no trading activity on November, is the new algo a lot more selective? considering trading frequence in the first week after release v1.1 it seems not

Hans, are you elaborating a new HT 1.2 pausing 1.1?

Comment

• Hi hans is there an update for hanstrend?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• UPDATE HANSTREND:

Currently fixing a few things, because I may as some suggested put a few things " too safe and tight".
                                I know not making money is better than losing, but that's why we are not here obviously.
                                I'll update later this week again.

Cheers,
                                Hans

Comment

Working...
                                X