No announcement yet.

HansTrend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Hans are you able to link it to myfxbook again please? The master has not updated since Oct 30

Comment

• Gentlemen,

On November 30th I paid a automatic bill ($99) to my Paypal from simpletrader.net for the Hanstrend signal. But, no signal activity yet this month. What’s the latest information on this signal?

Comment

• Originally posted by edwardopp View Post
        Gentlemen,

On November 30th I paid a automatic bill ($99) to my Paypal from simpletrader.net for the Hanstrend signal. But, no signal activity yet this month. What’s the latest information on this signal?
        Hi edwardopp,

GoldStar signal has traded a lot in the past few days. If you haven't received any trades yet then that means there is something wrong with your SimpleTrader Copier configuration. Please contact our support: live chat or email support@forexsignals.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Hi edwardopp,

GoldStar signal has traded a lot in the past few days. If you haven't received any trades yet then that means there is something wrong with your SimpleTrader Copier configuration. Please contact our support: live chat or email support@forexsignals.com
          Sorry but he is talking about HansTrend and not GoldStar

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Hi edwardopp,

Daniel, thanks, but my message yesterday regarding my November 30th $99 bill, yet still no trading was about the Hanstrend signal, not GoldStar. Any news about Hanstrend? Is it still in "fix" mode?

Comment

Daniel, thanks, but my message yesterday regarding my November 30th $99 bill, yet still no trading was about the Hanstrend signal, not GoldStar. Any news about Hanstrend? Is it still in "fix" mode?
              I asked the same on support chat one week ago, still no news

I hope that expiry date of our subscriptions will be delayed too

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
                I asked the same on support chat one week ago, still no news

I hope that expiry date of our subscriptions will be delayed too
                Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                UPDATE

HANSTREND VERSION 1.1 - CHANGES
                -------------------------------

Indicators:

- Added my self-made custom ATR & RSI indicator to change the ratio WIN:LOSS 70:30 for AUDUSD to 78:22 + lowering drawdown
                - Added my self-made custom ATR & RSI indicator to change the ratio WIN:LOSS 48:52 for EURUSD to 63:37 + lowering drawdown
                - Disabled my new extra indicators for XAUUSD, managed to tweak the ratio WIN:LOSS 36:64 for XAUUSD to 43:57 + lowering drawdown
                - Disabled my new extra indicators for USDJPY, managed to tweak the ratio WIN:LOSS 34:66 for USDJPY to 38:62 + lowering drawdown

Note: might look bad to have in some cases a lower win compared to loss, but please bare in mind the sl is much smaller compared to the tp. I only like to point out that it has increased at each single pair.

Lotsizes:

In order to maintain total DD of ~5% + total ROI (~37%*)/year ;
                - Lotsize increased by factor 3 from 0.40 to 1.20 per $100,000 USD for AUDUSD
                - Lotsize increased by factor 4 from 0.50 to 2.00 per $100,000 USD for EURUSD
                - Lotsize decreased a small bit from 0.28 to 0.20 per $100,000 USD for XAUUSD
                - Lotsize increased a small bit from 0.48 to 0.50 per $100,000 USD for USDJPY
                * lotsizes will slowly increase in 3 months from now, so the 37% can grow back to 45% as usual.

Trades:

- Frequency of trades of all pair should be reduced by half, because more potential new orders will be flagged as bad
                - Each pair will have slightly different TP/SL levels but no spectacular change thus should not interfere with previous WIN:LOSS comparing ratios.

Risk Multiplier:

- Advised is to put the risk multiplier @ 0.5x in order to gain trust with version 1.1 for a minimum of 3 months and
                slowly increase this to the default of 1.0x when feeling more comfortable. All clients on HansTrend MAM as well as
                myself will keep everything on 1.0x in order to maintain a similar (as previously) growth curve.

Future:

HansTrend remains free for the next 3 months, as I don't want to earn from you all after such 3 bad months, let's make that money back first!

Questions:

For questions, don't hestitate to reply here, contact me by e-mail or have a chat with me on Skype.

- Hans Bowles

PS. I also did some intensive backtesting with my own historical data (to make sure everything is correct and actually matches exactly all trades I made before), and compared the new vs the old, and to my satisfaction, this was the new result: www.hansbowles.com/Portfolio_equityChart.jpg Obviously I use the great software analyzing tool for portfolio results. I will not share all details as this I feel is private, however I do would like to share the most important thing, which is the graph (based on 37% roi, instead of 45% which will be in 3 months from now, so this graph should actually look even better in the near future)
                HandsTrend should be free like you can see in he's Reply from a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Dear existing and past HansTrend subscribers,

I'm currently so busy with so many projects that for the time
                  being I will no longer offer HansTrend anymore.
                  At this point I prefer to focus 100% on everything related to
                  GoldStar (75% discount offer now), side projects and try to
                  spend more time with my family.

I will come back with HansTrend perhaps somewhere late 2016
                  where I will offer a nearly free subscription service.

Furthermore I did manage to get some positive results and then
                  everything suddenly was "too strict" which is why HansTrend
                  didn't open any new orders.

I honestly feel a bit sad about it, and want to give a complete
                  refund to all current subscribers who subscribed in the months
                  November and December of 2016.

Please contact Nick at support@simpletrader.net and eventhough
                  I not have to or need to refund, I feel it's the best way to
                  refund. I certainly won't and never will scam or try to get
                  money of without performing, plus I'm in a Christmas mood

He will take care of it as I already briefed him that I want
                  to pay back.

Happy holidays everyone!

Hans

Comment

• Thank you Hans. It's a shame to hear but let's see what 2016 brings. Really appreciate your hard work. Enjoy Xmas with your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                      Dear existing and past HansTrend subscribers,

I'm currently so busy with so many projects that for the time
                      being I will no longer offer HansTrend anymore.
                      At this point I prefer to focus 100% on everything related to
                      GoldStar (75% discount offer now), side projects and try to
                      spend more time with my family.

I will come back with HansTrend perhaps somewhere late 2016
                      where I will offer a nearly free subscription service.

Furthermore I did manage to get some positive results and then
                      everything suddenly was "too strict" which is why HansTrend
                      didn't open any new orders.

I honestly feel a bit sad about it, and want to give a complete
                      refund to all current subscribers who subscribed in the months
                      November and December of 2016.

Please contact Nick at support@simpletrader.net and eventhough
                      I not have to or need to refund, I feel it's the best way to
                      refund. I certainly won't and never will scam or try to get
                      money of without performing, plus I'm in a Christmas mood

He will take care of it as I already briefed him that I want
                      to pay back.

Happy holidays everyone!

Hans
                      Yes, too bad. And, to tell the truth, kind of a blow psychologically regarding signal trading in general - solid results for OVER THREE YEARS, and suddenly a fail. Especially since I got in at the peak. Don't really know what to make of it.

Nick, can you please enact a $99 refund for that latest bill to my Paypal account.

Good luck, for all....

Comment

Yes, too bad. And, to tell the truth, kind of a blow psychologically regarding signal trading in general - solid results for OVER THREE YEARS, and suddenly a fail. Especially since I got in at the peak. Don't really know what to make of it.

Nick, can you please enact a $99 refund for that latest bill to my Paypal account.

Good luck, for all....
                        Dude read the post you gotta get online and tell them your UID.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                          Dude read the post you gotta get online and tell them your UID.
                          Got it, you're right. Thanks, dude.

Comment

• The 3 months "apology service" is now up, I just got charged the $99 monthly subscription... so is anyone else still on board?

Hans, if you're reading this, any update/thoughts for 2016?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by sanriopurin View Post
                              The 3 months "apology service" is now up, I just got charged the $99 monthly subscription... so is anyone else still on board?

Hans, if you're reading this, any update/thoughts for 2016?

Thanks!
                              Hi Sanriopurin,

Apologies, it looks as though you didn't receive the email about this signal stopping last month.

Please contact Support@forexsignals.com for a full refund of your payment.

Hans has decided to no longer trade Hanstrend and instead focus on GoldStar.
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Hi Sanriopurin,

Apologies, it looks as though you didn't receive the email about this signal stopping last month.

Please contact Support@forexsignals.com for a full refund of your payment.

Hans has decided to no longer trade Hanstrend and instead focus on GoldStar.
                                Thanks Nick for the confirmation!

Comment

Working...
                                X