HansTrend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT

During the time that GoldStar was stalled and not back into profits, it gave me a bit of time to re-code HansTrend v1.0 into HansTrend v2 ALPHA and BETA

Information + Significant changes I made:
    • More and Different pairs (incl all majors)
    • Metals removed completely (although this was done at final phase of HansTrend v1 partially already)
    • Should be able to make
      • 3.5%/month @ x2 risk
      • 14%/month @ x4 risk

Risk/Multiplier Guide

x1 = 0.01 per $400 <-- recommended for long-term investments
        x2 = 0.01 per $200 <- beta test (see www.hanstrend.com)
        x4 = 0.01 per $100 <-- master account HansTrend
        x8 = 0.01 per $50 <-- high risk, risk double , and afterwards switch to x2/x4
    • Peak Drawdown should not exceed the previous 10% but stay under 5% (total watermark/peak) and under 1% per order as well.
      NOTE: This will be more clear after 3 months betatest, currently it is an estimate based on certain amount of open trades .
    • Using crappy broker XM, which is excellent for my strategy, as I use it as a filter to have my EA not being able to execute some potential trades. So basically if my EA gives green light for a new trade on XM broker, it means that this "market-maker" broker basically gives me a higher chance of ending up with orders closing in profit, whereas my real favourite broker IC Markets would be green for only 10 seconds (example), resulting mostly in a loss. Furthermore I had a nice 20% bonus of $4500 (smaller accounts can get a 50% bonus up-to $500 I believe)
    • This system is basically trading on tiny break-outs, Price Action stuff I have coded, and a few other of my private strategies. I prefer to not explain the whole working on my EA, because it can be exploited for sure, and why care if it makes profit, right?
    • FULLY automatic EA, I (think) I shouldn't have to worry about releasing a HansTrend v2.1, the only release will be HansTrend V2-ALPHA (successful so far, see attachment) to HansTrend V2-BETA @ higher risk (to test this as well) (see https://www.myfxbook.com/members/han...end-v2/2603860 ) and after 3 months of testing, a 1 month break (in case of any fine-tuning needed) release HansTrend v2.0-FINAL
    • HansTrend, I still get an email twice per week or so (previous subscribers begging for a return of HansTrend). If I ever going to put and/or spend time on it, well I can finally answer to check out this POST/REPLY ^^
    • Not a single order I allow to be opened for a long time, worst case is break-even. For example EURUSD -0.2%, while USDJPY 0.11%+ and USDCHF 0.11% will mean all 3 orders will be closed for a profit of 0.02%. I call it triangular hedge trading, as I have been testing, coding and completing (and even failing on several ways of hedging with several pairs at once, oh my, I even went up crazy to do 7 and 9 pairs at once. Some of the elements have been implemented in HansTrend V2-ALPHA already and remain in BETA and most-likely in the v2 FINAL version.
    • Despite a period of having more losses than wins with HansTrend v1 at a certain point, please don't forget that the following things were mentioned, I also made over 100% of profit with a LOW drawdown and I think I have really put HansTrend back on track now.
      • HansTrend has a fixed TP and SL level making it probably one of the best longterm (but not scared to say "the best") and lowrisk systems to invest in when looking at risk/reward."
      • The unparalleled RR-ratio has been over an unheard of 1:1 for 3+ years. (2012-2015) Avg gain/pip is 1.5x vs avg pip lost, which no publicly known strategy has been able to achieve.
      • Great oppertunity for investors from the US as no " real" hedging techniques are used and it will trade perfectly safe with even a 1:50 leverage.
      • No Martingale and no grids/baskets are being used.
    • Nothing of the above HansTrend statements have been changed, although I'm trading at leverage of 1:888 which is something that XM Brokerage offers, but should still perfectly trade using anything between 1:25 and 1:1000
    • I coded an improved spread filter as well as additional filter in order to trade only with positive swaps
    My AIM:

My AIM with HansTrend is and has also been before to be the best "LONGTERM" and "STABLE" and "CONSISTENT" System out there which is suitable not only for people with a 100k budget, but also for the ones who want to start with "only" $500-$1000 USD.

What I will charge:

I'm not thinking about this at all to be honest with you. First I wanted a succesful Alpha run, which it was, and now a good 3-months BETA run.
    I could share using a few private/personal slaves without any costs for the same 3 month BETA TEST period. But that would only make sense if it's a TEST indeed.
    The costs for providing a personal slave is little money, I can cover for that if YOU want to be able to help testing with me. For now, like I said, I have no idea, and will be known at least till after BETA TEST. Nobody NEEDS to help me, I just thought it's maybe a fun thing to do and maybe some would like it, instead of me just dropping 5x $200 on each broker I mentioned below but then who will trust me... maybe they are fake accounts? maybe something has been altered? So a few other people here would be cool... a bit of daily discussion here is never wrong either, I kinda miss chit-chat talk in forums

no longer needed, beta test started 26 July 2018 @ www.hanstrend.com
    discussions can be done here

BETA Test Opportunity
    • What I need
      • 5-8 beta testers, one beta tester each doing a different broker.
      • As I'm doing XM Markets (acting as a master-filter) already, I would be looking for people copy-trading my trades to the following 5 brokers:
        • IC Markets
        • Pepperstone
        • Blueberry Markets
        • LMFX
        • AXI Trader
        • ThinkMarkets
        • FX Pig
        • TickMill
      • Exact account deposit amount of $200 USD, No history and don't deposit or withdraw for 3 months please (and NO demo)
      • Your account number, so I can publish all 8 tests on Myfxbook, so everyone can see on my page which brokers does best, and so on.
      • Please stick with x2 multiplier, for accurate testing
      • Your Skype ID or Skype mail, so I can contact you, and after account set up, I can announce it here in this thread.
    • What do you get
      • Early access of course
      • Lifetime free access to HansTrend v2 (and any of my future signals or existing ones)
      • No need to pay for a personal slave, those costs I pay myself.
      • If you need a VPS, don't worry.. I'll buy one for you
    hanstrend_v2_alpha.jpg

Thanks for reading, cheers!

Hans

NOTE: Only people for BETA testing 3 months who have been a member of ForexSignals 1+ year and a minimum of 50+ posts
    Last edited by Hans Bowles; 07-29-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing. I would like to be your beta tester.

Comment

• Hi Hans,

Would be interested in helping out if you are still looking for people.

Regards,
        Ian

Comment

• Originally posted by ktyong View Post
          Thanks for sharing. I would like to be your beta tester.
          Sure ktyong, can you message me on Skype ? Skype ID = hansje.pansje (or let me know your Skype)

Comment

• Originally posted by englishteeth View Post
            Hi Hans,

Would be interested in helping out if you are still looking for people.

Regards,
            Ian
            Sorry Englishteeth, I'm looking for people for BETA testing who have been a loyal member of ForexSignals (member 1+ year AND a minimum of 50+ posts)
            Thank you for your interest though

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post

Sorry Englishteeth, I'm looking for people for BETA testing who have been a loyal member of ForexSignals (member 1+ year AND a minimum of 50+ posts)
              Thank you for your interest though
              No problem... only actually discovered the forum today. Not strayed much further than the trading room since joining.

Good luck!

Comment

• Hi Hans - I can set up a Beta account for you at AxiTrader.

Good luck!

Cheers,
                Rod
                Last edited by nwboater; 07-21-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Hans, I tried to Skype you but there are several very similar looking Skype names. Not sure I sent to the correct one.

Comment

• Originally posted by englishteeth View Post

No problem... only actually discovered the forum today. Not strayed much further than the trading room since joining.

Good luck!
                    thanks englishteeth

Comment

• --- table removed, please see www.hanstrend.com for live results of all 8 beta testers ---

Last edited by Hans Bowles; 07-29-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• my post has been removed and flagged as spam, admins/mods, please ?

originally it was post #180 , which is now gone, and all relpies have moved one down, so my #180 is gone now... ?
                        Last edited by Hans Bowles; 07-21-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• I see you have IC MARKETS open. Can I apply?

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                            I see you have IC MARKETS open. Can I apply?
                            add me on skype mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                              my post has been removed and flagged as spam, admins/mods, please ?

originally it was post #180 , which is now gone, and all relpies have moved one down, so my #180 is gone now... ?
                              Hi Hans,

I can't see it removed anywhere? Does the post above regarding the BETA test list have the correct information?
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hi Hans,

I can't see it removed anywhere? Does the post above regarding the BETA test list have the correct information?
                                fixed, thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X