Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi. Despite the 3 free months, which don't apply to me as I bought 6 months, I will not run HT again before I see it perform as good as before for 6 months at least. I bought a myfxbook with great RR, long history, proven, now it is to prove again.
    Hopefully Hans will adjust but for me, it will take months to be confident again.
    Not a criticism, just, who can be as confident now as a few months before?
    So let's see in a few months when my sub. will be ended..... it's life!

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi BRM,

This was sent this morning. If you don't have a copy please let our guys know on support.
    Thank you I have it.

I want to thank yourself and of course Hans for offering this deal to us. Greatly appreciated.

BRM

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    I have no email yet Nick? Have you sent it out yet?
    Hi BRM,

This was sent this morning. If you don't have a copy please let our guys know on support.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Thank you Hans, I really love you're Goldstar Signal.
    I hope this signal will also be good again, I will watch it for 1 month and if its back alright, I will subscribe.

Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
    UPDATE:

EURUSD and AUDUSD are updated, and I analyzed these 2 pairs to make them just as successful as it was in the past.
    XAUUSD is basically done as well, just not applied yet and USDJPY best result seems to be break-even which is something
    I don't like and thus will keep working on during this new week.
    When the market opens, XAUUSD and USDJPY will be automatically disabled, you do not need to do this yourself.
    Furthermore on Monday, once I have the next pair ready I will announce it here, to inform everyone.

- Hans.
    Thank you for keeping us informed Hans and thank you for the offer listed above. Looking forward to the email from Nick and the anticipated changes.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Thanks Hans, I appreciate you keeping an eye on the bigger picture here.

I'll send out an email to all past and present Hanstrend subscribers in the next 24hrs with a special link to activate the free period and reduced fee.
    I have no email yet Nick? Have you sent it out yet?

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    UPDATE:

EURUSD and AUDUSD are updated, and I analyzed these 2 pairs to make them just as successful as it was in the past.
    XAUUSD is basically done as well, just not applied yet and USDJPY best result seems to be break-even which is something
    I don't like and thus will keep working on during this new week.
    When the market opens, XAUUSD and USDJPY will be automatically disabled, you do not need to do this yourself.
    Furthermore on Monday, once I have the next pair ready I will announce it here, to inform everyone.

- Hans.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Thanks Hans, I appreciate you keeping an eye on the bigger picture here.

I'll send out an email to all past and present Hanstrend subscribers in the next 24hrs with a special link to activate the free period and reduced fee.

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    UPDATE:

(After speaking with Nick on Skype this morning)

I am a bit overwhelmed by all the mails and Skype-chat messages I received when I was asleep.
    So much positive feedback! That I decided to go back to what I had planned to do in the first place.

in short:

- this week: final testing
    - weekend: apply slight changes to the strategy of hanstrend
    - monday: hanstrend will continue with small changes affecting mostly only the tp/sl levels
    - tuesday: price of hanstrend will be free starting tuesday for 3 months, if after 3 months hanstrend is not back (or even near, but opposit of making profit) at it's previous high, the signal will be gone for good. If it does work out (or near), then I will reduce the subscription costs to a max of $99 instead of $149

This is ALL I can do for everyone, and I hope that everyone can appreciate my current actions of moving forward.

Regarding appreciation.

- What I do appreciate is constructive criticism/complaints if they are based on something which is my fault, as I'm always open to listen and learn.
    However it seems that the critism is based on not answering previously (and multiple times) answered questions, and in that case, it's best to unsubscribe.

- If people start calling me bad things, names, being a fraud, and being completely ignorant then I do and will ignore all of that. I have explained that I wouldn't be replying here for over at least a week so i can focus 100% on "fixing" HansTrend for the good of everyone. I do know what constructive criticism means, but so far it's only criticism, not anything constructive.

So far I have ALWAYS replied to each single post/reply here but some questions I simply ignore as explained earlier. If this is not appreciated, then please leave this thread and unsubscribe from HansTrend. All I'm currently doing is providing my signal, try to be succesful for my own accounts, all my mam-clients as well as all the subscribers from ForexSignals/SimpleTrader and place updates when I feel this is needed, not because someone starts demanding this for no good reason.

Anyways... I want to move forward with the people who can understand it from my point of view, and I don't feel like discussing this any further, I'm moving on, either with or without a few people and the plan of approach, or more a schedule and what to expect is written a bit above in blue color, so let's keep the focus on this instead of anything else.

Have a great day, I'm back to finalize a few HansTrend things so I can start to apply it as soon as the market closes.

PS. Recommended for now is to temporary disable HansTrend this week and wait for Monday in case you haven't done this already.

Leave a comment:

• berndbread
    replied
    A other good solution: There are many providers on forexsignals and the simpletrader network. And the most providers are not active here in forum. So you can do your business but without give any support here on the forum. That is a good alternative. But please, don't leave the network.

Leave a comment:

• peeper
    replied
    Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
    UPDATE:

If you guys keep demanding things from me, saying there is bad communication, then next time read better what I write down here. I am here every day reading what you folks are posting, and I explained that I will not answer:

This was posted by me 2,5 weeks ago, and it seems that now that I found the reason of the losses and I'm about to add the slightly different tp/sl levels you subscribers really start to annoy me, making me already asking Nick directly on Skype to cancel this signal, as well as GoldStar... why should I even bother? Unless Nick is somehow able to talk me out of it. I will NOT tolerate all of this, period. I'm fine with people being scared and skeptic, perhaps of bad experiences with other signal providers? Well, fine, but that is not really my problem, is it?

I have always SINCE DAY 1, been honest and open with everyone, replying to each single question, on the forum, by Skype and by mail.. and you folks are getting on my nerves to not let me finish what I said 2,5 weeks ago. If this is how I'm treated for my work, I'll be gone.

(like this post to show me whether there are actually people still supporting me over here)

Look Hans, I'll make this very simple for you.

I am personally tired of signal providers who complain about the attitude of subs. You're a business owner and you have costumers, if you can't handle your customers, then you should change business.

ForexSignal.com is one of the nicest Forex forum I have ever seen, where a large part of posts are written by people sending praises to signal providers. The only reason my posts tend to sting actually is because a lot of people tend to butter up providers and only few make constructive criticism, thus I try to make providers react when I see a problem/complain that hasn't been addressed. I personally have been around Forex forums for years, and the ones that encourage criticism and discussions with providers are the ones out of which real stars end up shinning. ForexSignal.com tends to be too nice and naive in my opinion.

The equation is simple indeed. Doing retail Forex involves dealing with comments of hundreds of unsophisticated, ignorant investors who won't spend their time reading thousands of posts. It also involves having all of your moves being scrutinized and criticized by people who deeply care about trading. You're not on this forum to get support when you need it, you're here to provide support, reassure customers and find new ones. If your skin is too thin for that, and if you can't find a way to create a viable public profile, then retail is not for you. However, whoever doesn't have the nerves not to be affected by irrelevant comments, comes across to me as someone who would hardly have the nerves to deal with drawdowns when managing millions of dollars...

That being said, make no mistake, I wouldn't spend my time writing this post if I didn't see a lot of potential with you for the long run. But to threaten to leave when there are understandable complains about your performance and lack of communication, is abusive, at best. You have to keep in mind that the vast majority of providers are scams, that a lot of customers have been burned in the past, and that the trust level is very low.

So to summarize, I think that if you feel like leaving because you can't take criticism and handle people freaking out when you've been three month in DD with a $149/month signal, then please feel free to leave. Otherwise, I'll be looking forward to seeing how you manage to get your game together and rise to become one of the most valued signal providers on this website and beyond.

Good luck.
    Last edited by peeper; 09-01-2015, 11:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• berndbread
    replied
    Same here: Both Signals from Hans are the only one who i am trusted in! There are no other signals on the world wide web that i am trust more and where i can sleep so good!

Please Hans, don't leave us! You have changed my (our) whole life! What we can do for you, that you get stay us?

Thanks for all!
    Last edited by berndbread; 09-01-2015, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shawntan
    replied
    Great guys. You just bashed away one of my most trusted signal provider. I've been subscribed to both of hans signal since almost inception. He has been nothing but helpful. Of course I lost money with hanstrend and I willingly accept the loss that comes with it. If anyone thinks that subscribing to a signal = guaranteed money printing for you then you need to get checked.

The rules have been stated before. And he is already aware of the drawdown. If anyone thinks that they can adapt a whole system in a few days then by all means make your own signal.

If you're uncomfortable with paying for the signal and receiving 3 months of losses the it's fine, unsub if you want but there is absolutely no reason in this case to question the authenticity of the trader.
    If you're uncomfortable with 12 percent dd then you're running way too high a risk or you're simply not cut out for investing in forex.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    UPDATE:

If you guys keep demanding things from me, saying there is bad communication, then next time read better what I write down here. I am here every day reading what you folks are posting, and I explained that I will not answer:

... and will post here again once I have come to a conclusion/result and whether I will change HansTrend slightly or not... To be continued. Hopefully during next week... same goes for answering any questions based on my reply here.
    This was posted by me 2,5 weeks ago, and it seems that now that I found the reason of the losses and I'm about to add the slightly different tp/sl levels you subscribers really start to annoy me, making me already asking Nick directly on Skype to cancel this signal, as well as GoldStar... why should I even bother? Unless Nick is somehow able to talk me out of it. I will NOT tolerate all of this, period. I'm fine with people being scared and skeptic, perhaps of bad experiences with other signal providers? Well, fine, but that is not really my problem, is it?

I have always SINCE DAY 1, been honest and open with everyone, replying to each single question, on the forum, by Skype and by mail.. and you folks are getting on my nerves to not let me finish what I said 2,5 weeks ago. If this is how I'm treated for my work, I'll be gone.

(like this post to show me whether there are actually people still supporting me over here)

Leave a comment:

• peeper
    replied
    I must say that I've been staying on the sideline both for this and for goldstar because of the--really--awful communication from Hans.

He comes across as someone who came up with pretty smart (or lucky?) algorithms and thus became super lazy because he thought there was not too much work to put into this game. Then whenever there are complains, he puts the responsibility on his "team" who didn't notice him with the problem, like he's on vacation all the time.

I am not 100% sure about what I just wrote, but it's definitely up there in my mind. Thus there are two options:

- Please someone makes a very strong case to show me that I am wrong to think this way (I'd appreciate it if that someone was Hans)

- OR, if there is some truth to this, I think we, as a community, should seriously start to either push Hans out so that he doesn't hurt the community once his systems start to really fail (and that he just disappear without a word), or push hard to get his head straight and get him to do the job he is paid for (which involves actively monitoring his signals and communicating with subs if he wants to be part of forexsignals.com)

What do you guys think?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X