HansTrend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Stop follow clowns who scalp the market, find a real trader.
    Serious question for you Renkoguy, why do you believe a scalping trading strategy does not work?

(BTW, not talking about signal copying, obviously there are problems with slippage etc if you try copy a scalping strategy.)

Comment

I showed you that in a video i posted, cant find it at this moment.
      But please don't scalp it has nothing to do with good trading and real investors are not interested in this way of trading.
      I agree with you it does not trade copy well, as I stated. This is not a question regarding investors.

My question is related to personal trading. Why do you believe scalping can not work?

Comment

The answer is in the video's
        I am not interested in the videos, I am interested in what your opinion is. Why if you use proper risk management, and RvsR, is scalping not a viable strategy?

Comment

Well look at yourself you dont make any real money scalping and it is so stressfull that you cant handle the pressure and close your signal.

You can trade in a relax way no stress at all and make a shitload of gains annual with day and swingtrading.

Why are you not interested in the video's ? Watch and learn if you want to become a good Forex trader.
          I actually find scalping very relaxing, I just don't enjoy trading for other people, that is stressful.

But, I still can't understand why you think scalping can't work if you use proper risk management and RvsR? Nothing wrong with swing trading either.

Just interested in your reasoning.

Comment

You don't make money scalping ! It isn't working !
            That was not my question, anyways, don't worry about it, I was simply interested in your reasoning.

Comment

• If you scalp with fixed SL it's OK, if you scalp like Viper without SL and add to losers than you don't make money in current market. Same is for SteadyCapture.

Comment

• He never used SL, except when he saw that "his view" of fundamentals changed. Than he closed all trades at loss and stil no SL were triggered it was his decision. It happened only 2x. When he left Nick I haven't followed, so don't know what he is doing now...

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post

I don't blame you. Best of luck with everything Hans.
                  Lol we have fx magician in the room . so when are you gonna show up with a new usersname ?????

Scammer level : legendary

Comment

• Viper was a bad trder but there are guys who know how to trade

Comment

• GOLD STAR MARGINCALL.pngGoldstar finally margin called on Market open. Gold 1680

Comment

• Account deleted on myfxbook. I am glad Nick didn’t continue with him being a signal provider.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                          Account deleted on myfxbook. I am glad Nick didn’t continue with him being a signal provider.
                          Yep, Nick is a smart guy, he knew once market dynamics changed the system would fail.

Comment

Working...
                          X