• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nwboater
    replied
    Originally posted by daileycon

I was being sarcastic. SMH
    I hope you and the other trolls here feel really good about contributing to the demise of a once very good Forum.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied

OMG I had no idea what BETA testing was, thanks for clearing that up Primi, you are so wise. Yea, we're the clowns.
    Thanks for admitting that you didn't understand what the test was about (Beta). It takes a good person to admit their mistakes. And thanks Primi for pointing out that it was a Beta Test.

Cheers,
    Rod (A HT Beta Tester)

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    People have volunteered to beta test something. Publicity stunt or not, I know half of those on the list and they absolutely know what they're doing. Beta testing is not for the faint of heart and unlikely to be a cash cow. Look up the definition if you're not familiar with it. And OMG they even lost all of $50 of real money! FFS you clowns really are something.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied

Why didn't he open up accounts at different brokers himself? You can do that.

So many accounts have blow up that are attached to this site. Every week another one goes down. I'm only negative when I see someone is trying to rip people off.

@MrMcmahon
    SteadyCapture
    Chroncity
    FX Spartan
    Comeon daileycon we all know you manipulated the market so the beta test can fail .How evil can you be to do something like this????

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied
    Originally posted by petermatt View Post

If you just took the time to read the purpose behind the Beta Testing it was to test the EA on a number of different brokers and the volunteers who joined his Beta testing went into it with their eyes wide open.
    You, Renko, Xinvestor and MrMcmahon are like a virus, hopping from one Forum Topic to another infecting them all with nothing but negative, smart arse and sometimes outright rude comments. It would be a blessing to this forum if you all found another sandpit to play in.
    you call us Virus but time and again we have always asked legit questions to signal providers and later they always blow up
    just because a signal provider appears honest or sincere it doenst makes him a profitable trader

Am gonna be frank- a signal provider asking he wants to do future intereactions on skype is a big red flag to me .Reminds me of all those scams on forexfactory

Signal Providers who called us trolls and jealous of their amazing trading talent
    1.Assad Shah forexreborn
    2.Joepro
    3.Fxmagician
    4.Hans Bowles

cannt remember more names

but now i ask everyone reading this thread

where are these signal providers now ????

Why arent you still making money with them ???

You blame us for the your own failure of picking a good system

WHEN IN DOUBT BLAME THE RUSSIANS-Hillary Clinton

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    Good luck everyone.

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

A virus ? EA's dont work get that through your thick skull.
    Thank you for proving my point(s).

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied

I thought I had some legitimate questions. Maybe he took my advice and will show up a few months from now with a tested system.
    If you just took the time to read the purpose behind the Beta Testing it was to test the EA on a number of different brokers and the volunteers who joined his Beta testing went into it with their eyes wide open.
    You, Renko, Xinvestor and MrMcmahon are like a virus, hopping from one Forum Topic to another infecting them all with nothing but negative, smart arse and sometimes outright rude comments. It would be a blessing to this forum if you all found another sandpit to play in.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Hi Hans, I don't blame you a bit for leaving here. This forum has become totally useless! Just a bunch of complainers and trolls. As one of the long time member here this is very disappointing.

I've been a long time member at DonnaForex. It's a very serious place with some experienced people. Some of them can be difficult on vendors but it's because of all the past scamming. They don't do it in a malicious way like what's going on here though. Hope to see you there Hans.

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    HANSTREND V2 BETA 1 - UPDATE

Closed, I'll continue with V2 BETA 2 (see below)

HANSTREND V2 BETA 2 - UPDATE

Sorry for the delay in response, I've been busy a lot with coding of this updated version, and I will ask everyone to do an internal transfer from current beta test account to a new one, and top it up so it matches $200 again. (note: if you feel bad about having lost some dollars, feel free to Skype me, and I'll top it up for you)

Changes:
    • Slight changes overall for a better performance (ie. spread, "open"-strategy more strict, etc)
    • More distance between trades of the same pair in pips
    • No duplicate orders anymore
    • Stop distance changes (XM master account works with quite a big stop distance which means that some correlated pairs (for hedging) couldn't be executed sometimes (or way too late))
    • few more things, including exit-strategy changes.
    I've been adding, changing codes while working on a live account, which looks horrible due changing codes while running, however Today I will compile the latest version and start running it for 2 weeks. After this looks promising, I will let the beta-testers join (if they want of course! because it is obviously possible to loose more money than already lost), so basically, it would be great if some of the testers don't mind willing to join this beta-adventure again. Even if 2 or 3 drop out, it's not a problem, because that is also more than the 4-5 testers I asked in the first place

Later today I will create the account for 2 weeks running on the latest version of the beta, and will drop the link here.
    During the 2 weeks I will also create a new table for on the site, old one will be staying on the site (as bad data is not necessarily bad, as it's a learning process, and to see and compare how newer versions do it vs old versions) and add the names of the beta-testers who would like to continue whether with or without funding from me, same goes for my support to help some of the testers with a vps.

That's it for now

@all beta testers: please contact me on my Skype that you already have and where we have been chatting, to let me know if you want to continue or want to stop. If you want to stop, it's not a problem, and if one day it all becomes a very well automated strategy with good returns, you do not and never have to pay me or anything.

Hans.

HANSTREND V2 GAMMA - UPDATE

Will commence after a successful 2-month (remaining) BETA 2, probably if all goes well around Dec 1st 2018

Leave a comment:

• NextGen4FX
    replied

And people think they can just set it and forget it.
    EAs can be great when used by people that know when to turn them on or off. I've used a combination of 3 EAs for the past 5 years now that people claim are not profitable but they are for me. I just switch them off during holidays and news. The risks on them are set very controlled. This way if I take a hit, I know and am comfortable with the size of loss I will take.

Leave a comment:

• Xinvestor
    replied
    Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
    It is/was a beta test after all... but hitting the max. dd not even a month after starting the test, is a pretty poor result. How did this not happen in your backtests?
    Simple, he lied about the back tests. Nothing particuarly drastic happened during these last 2 months so there is no excuse. The guy simply doesnt know what he is doing and he has proven that time and time again. And all those who actually participated in this clown show should also think about who they trust. I took one look at the strategy and knew it cant last for more than a few months. Scalping system with high leverage and no stop loss is a ticking time bomb. Hopefully nobody traded more than a couple hudred $.

On a different note, the EAs definitely work but there are not many that can do it consistently over a long period of time. They also need to be constantly adjusted to current market conditions and updated/improved, there is no one EA that you can just set and expect it to perform the same over time. The theory that EAs dont work is just plain wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    I disagree, i have a profitable strategy with a fix ruleset, and im pretty sure it could be programmed as an EA.

The problem with most EAs, in my opinion, is that they are rather simple and over-optimized for a certain time period (available backtest data).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X