HansTrend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
    I feel for you BRM. They were hanging around near TP for so long I closed them as soon as they started to pull back. Appears to have become a support level.

I had decided this was a "hands off" signal that needed to be left alone to do its thing. But because of the extremely poor performance lately I have decided to monitor future trades where possible and intervene, with hopefully a little intelligence, to try and improve performance.
    Yes me too. I have never had a problem closing trade before on Android app. It was only with gold trades. Congrats on closing them you would of made good profits!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
      sorry #1 and #2 won't be released, it's basically the majority of my income. HansTrend and GoldStar are much much smaller incomes, yet adds extra profit in my pocket and great extra strategy for my own mixed portfolio.
      Why dont u consider opening a mamm that allows small initial investments ..
      Thats how i started well with fx viper ...
      And now my accounts with him r quiet massive ..
      I guess we r both winning from this and his mamm is now about 2 mil usd i guess .??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Sherif; 07-27-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Two months in and I'm just slipping further and further into the red with this one, not to mention hit a 3-year historical high in DD.

Am starting to wonder if the past stats are accurate with this one.

With such steep subscription fees, one would expect better.

Comment

Really hard to know what to do with this one...
          A few points :

- history is not fake for sure, Hans is very serious guy. Just we are unlucky
          - Yes it is worst ever period since 2 months for HansTrend

Hard to leave after losses seen history, but also hard to keep it running booking only losses. I think there is odds it recovers.

I wonder if it is a bad thing to pull the plug out and wait for until a "normal" month happens. But sure the risk is to miss the profit/recovery.

By default I prefer safety over profits, so...

I had big big hopes in this one, I hope the losses are just temporary and part of the system. We will see! I wish still to thanks Hans for bringing the system, not his fault if it turned when I signed up...

Comment

Originally posted by arkoon View Post
            I wonder if it is a bad thing to pull the plug out and wait for until a "normal" month happens.

I wish still to thanks Hans for bringing the system, not his fault if it turned when I signed up...
            I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BMM View Post
              I agree 100%
              I definitely agree!! I will disconnect it but I will continue to watch it, market price action condition seem to be changed, actually.

Comment

So glad I pulled out of this one. Most of you need to understand that's how these grid systems breakdown. They are consistent for months of even a few years but then market behavior/dynamics change and it ends up liken DayFox and countless others that completely crashed. Be careful
                Last edited by KGB; 08-01-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
                  So glad I pulled out of this one. Most of you need to understand that's how these grid systems breakdown. They are consistent for months of even a few years but then market behavior/dynamics change and it ends up liken DayFox and countless others that completely crashed. Be careful
                  Hi I am sorry I don't agree. This is not a grid, it scales in and has clear (and close) SL. It tries to catch a trend. If trend continues then it is like if it "added to winning position", which is good... when there are big trends.....

Also, how can you compare? Dayfox it was pure MM problem. Even if Dayfox was very good trader, with such MM he would have lost all a day or another (*). Here the MM is very good and RR is very good. Just the strategy, for now, doesn't work anymore. But it can work again tomorrow, I don't know. At least it is good to be careful/observe/pull the plug when we see we reached worst DD ever (even if DD is still low). We may miss a recovery but I prefer safety over profits.

(*) That's why I prefer a bad trader, wonderful cold nerves MM, than a very good trader and bad MM... In the first case you loose normal/little, in the second case you can loose big/all.

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
                    Most of you need to understand that's how these grid systems breakdown. They are consistent for months of even a few years but then market behavior/dynamics change and ...
                    wrong. This is not a grid

Comment

• UPDATE:

My prognoses for 2015 is as always very positive, although I'm an optimist I do am a realist as well.

Simple drawing for information where you can see it's at a level of many months ago (march 6th):

prognose2015.jpg (click to enlarge!)

Some are wondering and having doubts, which I completely understand, but once again, this is a LONGTERM strategy, and thus DOES GO DOWN or even stay at the same profit/growth for periods over half year. I do think that it might not be worth the subscribtion-fee for the small accounts. The intention of this strategy of mine is to have a stable and SAFE longterm kind of investment for myself and others with at least 6 figures for over a period of a few years and have a great ROI. So that said, this is not originally intended for people with a balance of under 10k because the fee is honestly too high.

I will think about a plan to make the price different in the future. Ie.; increase price for people above 50k and half the current price for accounts under 10k for example. Not sure what is possible at SimpleTrader, but I will see what I can do for the ones with smaller accounts. Please don't ask me when, I'm just thinking out loud here and might be next year even. My major concern is that people who lost for example a few months in a row on a low (under 10k account) and decide to unsubscribe that they will not get their loss back in a future profitable period. The best way to help these subscribers is by cutting down the loss from fees.

Let me take some time to think about some ideas

ps. HansTrend is NOT a GRID, it's a break-out strategy and my strategy is not dangerous at all. Thank you guys for backing me up

Comment

• Hi Hans,

I would agree with your assessment and I think some subscribers are not familiar with break out strategies. Having used break out EA's such as RobinVol - I understand there may be prolonged periods of drawdown. One option which I would like which Simpletrader does not have, is to allow the signal to trade breakouts to the short side only on AUD/USD and EUR/USD. I feel this would increase the success rate considerably due to fundamental analysis reasons. I have adopted this on other breakout EA's with much success.

I believe the signal will recover soon enough - but those not familiar with lengthly drawdown or with probability trading - then this signal may not be for you.

alazarus.

Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                        UPDATE:

My prognoses for 2015 is as always very positive, although I'm an optimist I do am a realist as well.

Simple drawing for information where you can see it's at a level of many months ago (march 6th):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1220[/ATTACH] (click to enlarge!)

Some are wondering and having doubts, which I completely understand, but once again, this is a LONGTERM strategy, and thus DOES GO DOWN or even stay at the same profit/growth for periods over half year. I do think that it might not be worth the subscribtion-fee for the small accounts. The intention of this strategy of mine is to have a stable and SAFE longterm kind of investment for myself and others with at least 6 figures for over a period of a few years and have a great ROI. So that said, this is not originally intended for people with a balance of under 10k because the fee is honestly too high.

I will think about a plan to make the price different in the future. Ie.; increase price for people above 50k and half the current price for accounts under 10k for example. Not sure what is possible at SimpleTrader, but I will see what I can do for the ones with smaller accounts. Please don't ask me when, I'm just thinking out loud here and might be next year even. My major concern is that people who lost for example a few months in a row on a low (under 10k account) and decide to unsubscribe that they will not get their loss back in a future profitable period. The best way to help these subscribers is by cutting down the loss from fees.

Let me take some time to think about some ideas

ps. HansTrend is NOT a GRID, it's a break-out strategy and my strategy is not dangerous at all. Thank you guys for backing me up

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                          this is not originally intended for people with a balance of under 10k because the fee is honestly too high.
                          as always you got the point

HansTrend is too expensive , you could also consider to make it free available to VIP accounts to let people to trade it with a part of the VIP account together with other signals with RF < 1

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
                            as always you got the point

HansTrend is too expensive , you could also consider to make it free available to VIP accounts to let people to trade it with a part of the VIP account together with other signals with RF < 1
                            I'm not the right person to discuss this with... sorry.. Contact Nick instead.

Regarding pricing I have some more information;

The price of a HansTrend-subscription WILL go down by adding a third subscription-type: max $10,000 usd account balance and a 6-months fee of (low) $xxx USD.
                            All other subscription-types remain the same but they will be unlocked for unlimited balance.

When will this take place? No idea, I will need to talk about the options first with Nick. So I come back to everyone here later, and as deadline I keep for myself September 1.
                            If there are questions regarding refunds or anything, I'm sorry but this can not be done. If you have a recently paid 6-month subscription with an accountsize below 10k USD,
                            you simply have bad luck. Other options for me would be to simply wait 6 months with introducing discounts for <10k-users, although I don't think this is recommended :-)

Yes BMM I always get the point, this is because I'm completely open-minded, honest and transparent to everyone at ForexSignals, and I prefer to stay this way which is why I keep writing stuff what I just wrote as well, to give some information, and what I'm thinking about, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
                              I'm not the right person to discuss this with... sorry.. Contact Nick instead.
                              I can't interfere with Nick's team vetting procedures

I wrote my post here just because I remember that you didn't WANT to become a VIP provider buy maybe I am wrong and my memory had a bug on this

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
                                I can't interfere with Nick's team vetting procedures

I wrote my post here just because I remember that you didn't WANT to become a VIP provider buy maybe I am wrong and my memory had a bug on this
                                It's not so much a case of Hans not being accepted from a due diligence perspective. The reason we can't offer it on VIP is that Hans's signals are too expensive and they don't do enough volume to cover our costs.
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X