Clear All

• Hi Hans I can give it a try with either Vantage fx or Thinkmarkets

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
      Hi Hans I can give it a try with either Vantage fx or Thinkmarkets
      sure skype me @ hansje.pansje

Comment

• removed, no longer need beta testers, have all of them now
        Last edited by Hans Bowles; 07-29-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• I can help with one of these, but have reached your number of posts limitation. Do I need to spam the forum first to reach the number of posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by KappuhH View Post
            I can help with one of these, but have reached your number of posts limitation. Do I need to spam the forum first to reach the number of posts?
            how is that possible? I thought I have seen you dozens of times on the forum :S

Comment

• Hi Hans I could help with Pepperstone account or IC Markets if you need another or replacement.
              Last edited by littlemax; 07-23-2018, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post

how is that possible? I thought I have seen you dozens of times on the forum :S
                Some people post a lot messages with limited added value. Others can add more value with less messages

Comment

• I can do Blueberry markets for you Hans

Comment

• ok great guys!
                    westie, blueberry
                    littlemax, pepperstone
                    kappuhh, lmfx .

ok thats enough beta testers for checking which brokers perform best in 3 months time.

meanwhile, can you 3 guys I just mentioned me, contact me on skype (hansje.pansje) while I update and complete the list now of betatsters

Comment

• Originally posted by KappuhH View Post
                      I can help with one of these, but have reached your number of posts limitation. Do I need to spam the forum first to reach the number of posts?
                      please skype me at hansje.pansje , or give me yours, so we can set it up for you @ lmfx

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                      Hi Hans I could help with Pepperstone account or IC Markets if you need another or replacement.
                      please skype me at hansje.pansje , or give me yours, so we can set it up for you @ pepperstone

Originally posted by Westie View Post
                      I can do Blueberry markets for you Hans
                      please skype me at hansje.pansje , or give me yours, so we can set it up for you @ blueberry

Comment

• Hi Hans, sent you a skype message earlier today. I've never used skype before though, so not totally sure I have done it correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westie View Post
                          Hi Hans, sent you a skype message earlier today. I've never used skype before though, so not totally sure I have done it correctly.
                          can you give me your email and/or skype id ? ill try to add you instead

Comment

can you give me your email and/or skype id ? ill try to add you instead
                            Ok, sent you a PM

Comment

please skype me at hansje.pansje , or give me yours, so we can set it up for you @ pepperstone
                              Sent you skype message & PM

Comment

• @all

I try to quickly code a website, showing all information of the 8 beta testers for 3 months of beta-testing, its at www.hanstrend.com and has links to myfxbook, and so on, still need to add links back to here, as well as code that it fetches information from myfxbook to the website. love php

Comment

Working...
                                X