Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      Keen to watch this as just back from a long holiday/break from screens
      I would of been a tester for sure as i used to be a HansTrend subber

weirdly this link shows 55% profit now?
      Hi BRM!

Thanks for the input!
      Yeah please ignore that 50% something.
      This is a bug I think because I'm using the broker XM (market maker which gave me 50% additional equity to trade with), so please only look at the numbers on the left site.
      It says: Gain:+7.25% -< please do not look at the actual gain either
      Cheers,
      Hans

Comment

• HANSTREND V2 BETATEST - UPDATE:
          - Bootstrap4 responsive
          - Small website changes for desktop version to improve viewing and reading experience
          - Friendly for mobiles now and I removed the tabs VPS, Tester and Daily (for the "smaller" mobile versions only), Desktop will still show everything of course.
        Untitled-2.png

Tomorrow is Monday, a NEW week!! Time to trade again! *EXCITED* :-)

See you all soon!

- Hans
        Last edited by Hans Bowles; 08-05-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Mobile version looks good now. I'm looking forward to see us in DD, to watch correlation hedging and risk management. We need to go trough worst conditions to see how EA reacts. So far it has been great, thnx and good trading next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
            Mobile version looks good now. I'm looking forward to see us in DD, to watch correlation hedging and risk management. We need to go trough worst conditions to see how EA reacts. So far it has been great, thnx and good trading next week!
            Ok great that it works good now

Yes me too, the bigger the DD the better, because I care more about being able to recover safely than making money. Making money and loosing money is very easy, everyone can do that

Comment

• HANSTREND V2 BETATEST - UPDATE:

27 JULY 2018: UP SINCE START BETA TEST ~0.61%
              1 AUGUST 2018: UP SINCE START BETA TEST ~1.10%
              3 AUGUST 2018: UP SINCE START BETA TEST ~2.31%
              5 AUGUST 2018: UP SINCE START BETA TEST ~3.09%

numbers above are based on taking all data and calculate the averages from hanstrend.com

3x EURUSD and profit. We are now up ~3.09% in total (and average) with so far a DD maximum of ~2.31%. Those are the risk:reward ratio's I'm looking for
              The 3 orders did not have to recover from anything, all executed on time and closed on time as well within a few hours time.

I'm happy to see that the accounts at leverages of 50:1 and 25:1 still perform. I agree it's almost a third less, yet still profitable so far. 3 Months will be the time to find it out I suppose

UPDATE: Numbers keep changing, previously the new gain went up to 2.75%, but now it's at 3.09%, because some of the beta testers haven't published it yet
              Last edited by Hans Bowles; 08-06-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• I had my EA running on the M1 timeframe this time, I've manually taken out all the duplicate numbers and calculates the % margin used at various times.

The margin only changes when a new trade is added, so I guess it's calculated based on account balance rather than equity (which would be affected by the spot price of the open positions).

Maybe not too interesting, but here it is anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Westie View Post
                  I had my EA running on the M1 timeframe this time, I've manually taken out all the duplicate numbers and calculates the % margin used at various times.

The margin only changes when a new trade is added, so I guess it's calculated based on account balance rather than equity (which would be affected by the spot price of the open positions).

Maybe not too interesting, but here it is anyway

https://gyazo.com/f185ebd7d03c4586879995b3b43027d0
                  Thanks Westie, I think very useful, KappuhH is currently busy with your code for improving and/or adding stuff (as far as I know)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post

Thanks Westie, I think very useful, KappuhH is currently busy with your code for improving and/or adding stuff (as far as I know)
                    I modified it a bit but no real improvements. Didn't have time for that yet. Maybe later this week.

In the meanwhile waiting for the drawdown ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by KappuhH View Post
                      I modified it a bit but no real improvements. Didn't have time for that yet. Maybe later this week.

Cool, hope it was useful

Comment

• Originally posted by KappuhH View Post

Drawdown starts as soon as the first trade opens of course.

Since I made the EA, I can give away that at least for the last 24 hours we have been very close to open the first order (about 10 pips away), and now even more close (about 3-4 pips away)

Unfortunately SimpleTrader doesn't copy limit/stop orders, I think? So it will basically open an order for you all, once one of the limit/stop orders gets hit at my "master" terminal.

Comment

• No simpletrader doesn't copy limit orders so we're in the dark about that.

We do now have another trade though

Comment

• Originally posted by Westie View Post
                            We do now have another trade though
                            w00h00 ! 3 even in DD

PS. anything with CHF always gives me the creeps lol
                            Last edited by Hans Bowles; 08-08-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• 5 open trades in drawdown, all usdchf
                              max (but average) drawdown recorded stands at 5.05% now
                              im off to bed now, and i hope to wake up with something nice

Comment

• Looks like I ran out of margin before the 5th Trade could be added. I was looking at it earlier and it had roughly $60 free margin, so thought I may have one trade left - but the dollar has dropped about 40 pips now, so probably best it didn't.

Still - no margin call email, and the broker hasn't closed any trades - Yikes

Last edited by Westie; 08-08-2018, 06:14 PM. Reason: Edit - Oops, forgot the open trades are supposed to be private. Modified my screenshot to just show the margin

Comment

Working...
                                X