X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi
    Indeed we are quite unlucky and badly rewarded lately. Even if nothing worrying.
    Usually following trend should pay! On the short term it doesn't. But on longer term it should. So we just have to hold. I guess the same way we hit many SL we can hit many TP, there will be such periods.
    Also I appreciate the fact there is clear small SL, very secure, and probably on long term good RR. But yes on short term...

Following the trend can only pay, overall, on the long term.

Leave a comment:

• bigre
    replied
    on their website says hans trader works best in an environment of volatility, because ?

Leave a comment:

• bigre
    replied
    ......................... ?

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Very unlucky again
    hanstrendchart.png

Leave a comment:

• bigre
    replied
    DD is still the maximum 5 % ?

it is advisable to follow the signal with 4 risk or risky

I 've looked around the forum and I think you belong to the 1% gain in forex , but what sets it apart from other automated systems that break ?

the EUR / USD has the same algorithm as its other EUROSTAR service

THANKS

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    Originally posted by bigre View Post
    hans hi , I have a question, because you have increased the size of lots of EUR / USD
    eurusd.png

Looks the same to me, however it does change based on equity.
    The higher your equity the higher the lotsize.

Leave a comment:

• bigre
    replied
    hans hi , I have a question, because you have increased the size of lots of EUR / USD

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    Thank you for your compliment Andrew.

HansTrend is already adopted to ANY kind of market, and plus not forget I trade both directions. Not only trades in only 1 direction.
    This means you can ignore everything regarding his statements Andrew

Have a lovely Sunday all!

Leave a comment:

• andrew12
    replied
    hans great job

if there is a sudden change , the system is ready for it , you would do , and I have another question that you think about the statements of Carl Ichan , which says that the market is overheated and expects a similar occurrence to 2008

- that competitive advantage is your system to be profitable in the long run , to be able to adapt to different market environments

I hope invest thank you for many years

Carl Icahn might get exactly the volatility he expected when he made those comments. There’s no question a Greek default ...
    Last edited by andrew12; 07-01-2015, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    Originally posted by cprcrack
    Hi Hans, I noticed that HansTrend is not trading since several days ago. Is this normal 100% automated behavior because of current market conditions or are you manually intervening? Thanks!
    100% automated

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    Originally posted by arkoon View Post
    Hi, thanks for your answer.
    Yes I meant for HansTrend
    I enabled it. With its SL it should be OK. But please continue to monitor, safety first..
    Will definitely do yes

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi, thanks for your answer.
    Yes I meant for HansTrend
    I enabled it. With its SL it should be OK. But please continue to monitor, safety first..

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    Oops sorry... Hanstrend... well in that case no need to worry at all as HansTrend lives and breathes breakouts... I have had gaps before with HansTrend, and so far did not really affect me that much. But feel free to disable HansTrend so you are 100% sure nothing bad can happen. I leave it on myself though, for the ones who would like to know.

Leave a comment:

• shawntan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
    With 2 buy orders, I don't see any problem with a gap no matter what direction.
    That being said, my team is monitoring it and me as well, although GoldStar should be able to handle anything
    Hi Hans, I believe he meant hanstrend not gold star

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    Originally posted by arkoon View Post
    Hi,
    Market will probably gap down on market open. Should we disable the signal or is your team supervising?
    thanks!
    With 2 buy orders, I don't see any problem with a gap no matter what direction.
    That being said, my team is monitoring it and me as well, although GoldStar should be able to handle anything

Leave a comment:

Working...
X