Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by oandagut View Post
    Check if all pairs are running on your vps mt4.
    Well I'll be damned. The three pairs were indeed hidden. Lets see if this fix helps. Thanks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by taruh View Post
      Well I'll be damned. The three pairs were indeed hidden. Lets see if this fix helps. Thanks.
      Enable all pairs within MT4 for Vijay's signal. Disable CHF pairs if you wish via connectforex control panel.
      Set bars within MT4 chart / history to 1000 each - this will save a bit of resource.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SteveOSling View Post
        Enable all pairs within MT4 for Vijay's signal. Disable CHF pairs if you wish via connectforex control panel.
        Set bars within MT4 chart / history to 1000 each - this will save a bit of resource.
        Thanks.

        Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          With my signals slippage is zero or very little. Rarely it affects profits

          Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
          Njce trading vigay ...
          Looking forward to your results this year ..😊

          Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Is this profit of 155.7 on Tallinex above the spread of 140 as it shows on 6/26/15? Or would this have been just a 15.7 pip profit? Is it possible to run SmartTrader2 on Tallinex and make a profit? Thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by taruh View Post
              Well I'll be damned. The three pairs were indeed hidden. Lets see if this fix helps. Thanks.
              this will fix for sure, don't worry

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bizman464 View Post
                Is this profit of 155.7 on Tallinex above the spread of 140 as it shows on 6/26/15? Or would this have been just a 15.7 pip profit? Is it possible to run SmartTrader2 on Tallinex and make a profit? Thanks
                Its possible to run smart2 on any broker bizman. It will be 155 pips +/- a couple of pips depending on how good your broker is.
                Trade the market, not the trader

                Comment


                • Hey Guys,

                  As markets open monday morning in an hour or so, there will be uncertainty and very thin liquidity. Currently i have disabled my trading, i will act carefully as the situation unfolds. We are sitting pretty well for this month already.
                  Last edited by SmartTrader; 06-28-2015, 07:58 PM.
                  Trade the market, not the trader

                  Comment


                  • How to set up VPS?

                    I would like to hook up my Tallinex account to this signal, but I don't have a VPS. Does anyone know if it makes any difference whether one uses a Tallinex-provided VPS or a VPS from some other provider with this signal? Thanks for any advice.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by adastra View Post
                      I would like to hook up my Tallinex account to this signal, but I don't have a VPS. Does anyone know if it makes any difference whether one uses a Tallinex-provided VPS or a VPS from some other provider with this signal? Thanks for any advice.
                      Adastra,
                      Consider a managed EA hosting. The service is great and very cost effective if only running with one signal for the time being.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by adastra View Post
                        I would like to hook up my Tallinex account to this signal, but I don't have a VPS. Does anyone know if it makes any difference whether one uses a Tallinex-provided VPS or a VPS from some other provider with this signal? Thanks for any advice.
                        Probably doesn't matter. Tallinex are probably outsourcing it to another provider. It's better if they do, unless they have the proper skills and resourcing to maintain it. They would find it hard to compete on price+quality against a company who's sole focus is the VPS.

                        Choose ForexVPS to keep it in the family. Their prices are competitive, unless you're trading enough to get rebates from brokers.

                        Either way, the cost of the VPS is low compared with what you could lose if the provider fails, or even what you might lose through slippage if you're not near.

                        Note, SmartTrade signals are much less affected by slippage than SmartScalp.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by idempotent View Post
                          Probably doesn't matter. Tallinex are probably outsourcing it to another provider. It's better if they do, unless they have the proper skills and resourcing to maintain it. They would find it hard to compete on price+quality against a company who's sole focus is the VPS.

                          Choose ForexVPS to keep it in the family. Their prices are competitive, unless you're trading enough to get rebates from brokers.

                          Either way, the cost of the VPS is low compared with what you could lose if the provider fails, or even what you might lose through slippage if you're not near.

                          Note, SmartTrade signals are much less affected by slippage than SmartScalp.
                          I see, thanks for the info. I believe that Tallinex will provide free VPS with a certain amount of trading volume, so I will ask them what the requirements are.

                          Comment


                          • Here is the myfxbook link for the MAM

                            http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...rt2mam/1292205
                            Trade the market, not the trader

                            Comment


                            • I appreciate you being very careful!

                              Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                              Hey Guys,

                              As markets open monday morning in an hour or so, there will be uncertainty and very thin liquidity. Currently i have disabled my trading, i will act carefully as the situation unfolds. We are sitting pretty well for this month already.

                              Comment


                              • hi,

                                am a currently a smart scalper subscriber. if i subscribe to square, will the trade be duplicated? what is the amount account to start for square?

                                smart scalper and smart sq if to chose 1, which one is reccomend?

                                Thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X