No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had like 3 chances to close this basket for over 1% profit ...
    Now swaps r killing us ...
    And quiet risky to have open trades over the weekend these days .. with greece troubles. .. i am new to this signal ... and saw marvellous results so far ... so i can never question anything. ..
    Its just the crave to understand how this signal works ..

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• The only uncertainty here is the situation with Greece. I'm not a fan of holding trades over weekend at the moment either but with GBPNZD not sure how much this pair can be affected in any outcome. Perhaps somebody with more insight can comment on that. If it's "risk off" then I imagine NZD to get weaker than GBP so that should be good. If it's "risk on" then I suppose we should be fine as well. We had a month of very strong buying and I don't think that was on Greece. And both entries look very well placed. We broke 1 major high going years back and 2 minor ones on top of that and all with good momentum. Had some strong rejection yesterday (which was not ideal) but we're still sitting on some nice demand. My guess is if it doesn't move up now perhaps even to 2.31ish it should bounce slightly lower still where I imagine Vijay will add another level. But if we lose 2.2525 then we may be slightly screwed. That's just a quick evaluation from looking at W1 and D1 only.

Another thing that I think I commented on very recently already. How are swaps killing us? We're not scalping here. Swaps are not an issue. Even this triple swap that we got today on account of the weekend (because it's T+2 I think those happen thursday evening?).

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
        The only uncertainty here is the situation with Greece. I'm not a fan of holding trades over weekend at the moment either but with GBPNZD not sure how much this pair can be affected in any outcome. Perhaps somebody with more insight can comment on that. If it's "risk off" then I imagine NZD to get weaker than GBP so that should be good. If it's "risk on" then I suppose we should be fine as well. We had a month of very strong buying and I don't think that was on Greece. And both entries look very well placed. We broke 1 major high going years back and 2 minor ones on top of that and all with good momentum. Had some strong rejection yesterday (which was not ideal) but we're still sitting on some nice demand. My guess is if it doesn't move up now perhaps even to 2.31ish it should bounce slightly lower still where I imagine Vijay will add another level. But if we lose 2.2525 then we may be slightly screwed. That's just a quick evaluation from looking at W1 and D1 only.

Another thing that I think I commented on very recently already. How are swaps killing us? We're not scalping here. Swaps are not an issue. Even this triple swap that we got today on account of the weekend (because it's T+2 I think those happen thursday evening?).
        Swaps t incredibly high . . Costing almost 5 pips per day i presume

Comment

• he is bad trader and without careful trading
          he many time can be close in profit but play with subscriber money
          please give me back my subscriber and off this signal from provider its cheat
          i have 2 strong reason for this word
          1 - not invest nick on smart2
          2- not verified link show in myfxbook
          smart trader is good trader from past but i think this signal is very different with past

Comment

• Originally posted by aghigh View Post
            he is bad trader and without careful trading
            smart trader is good trader from past but i think this signal is very different with past
            What are you talking about?????

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Originally posted by aghigh View Post
              he is bad trader and without careful trading
              I think u had a 1 week trial period ..
              Let the guy trade
              . He didn't even touch the 1% drawdown ..
              Lsst month he made 10 %
              Nick already invested with him with 5k and is currently transferong into a bigger 10k account..
              The guys 3 years recored speaks for itself
              Already smart trader and smart scalper r verified and smart squared is a mix of both .. though i would recommend vijay to verify it also for better trustability for new customers..
              I have been watching him for over 6 months and i would say hes one of the best i have ever seen and might even be under rated by customers sometimes compared to his performace ..
              Dont be offensive pal .. the guy didnt loose u any money ..
              I am sure he sees more profit forward thats why he held the trades.. and if this happens u will look really bad ☺

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                The only uncertainty here is the situation with Greece. I'm not a fan of holding trades over weekend at the moment either but with GBPNZD not sure how much this pair can be affected in any outcome. Perhaps somebody with more insight can comment on that. If it's "risk off" then I imagine NZD to get weaker than GBP so that should be good. If it's "risk on" then I suppose we should be fine as well. We had a month of very strong buying and I don't think that was on Greece. And both entries look very well placed. We broke 1 major high going years back and 2 minor ones on top of that and all with good momentum. Had some strong rejection yesterday (which was not ideal) but we're still sitting on some nice demand. My guess is if it doesn't move up now perhaps even to 2.31ish it should bounce slightly lower still where I imagine Vijay will add another level. But if we lose 2.2525 then we may be slightly screwed. That's just a quick evaluation from looking at W1 and D1 only.

The problem was more the GJ trades as if you look at the gaps last 2 weekends it could go anywhere down 300 or up 300 pips. The yen pairs are so risky right now. The GN as you said it's not to worry about. Strong uptrend. Kiwi weak. We could get out of this one with big profits. Swaps sucks but the pair moves so many pips in a day it shouldn't matter unless we hold for over a couple of weeks.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Vijay has managed to come out of GN trade with little profit. just let the guy do his job. I think he is one of the great traders around,

Comment

• Cheat??? Seems like you talking out ur as@. Forex may not be for you ) Just a little drawdown...
                    Last edited by yabanda; 07-10-2015, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Guys, don't worry about the existing trades. We will exit with some profit. There is good potential with GN trades

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• hi vijay ,

it is no secret that the market has been rising for many years ( the poors standard) and the Chinese market where there is a correlation between the growth of the country and listing companies , but nothing goes up forever

Whether the question is the system is ready to handle something like What Happened in 2008 , how would Respond If This Happens ?

It is something That is importanto know Because as we all want to invest long term and the market will be very different from the last two years , do you think about the current situation and you expect to happen ?

Comment

• Boom GN.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Damn I wish I hung onto trades. China and Greece making me trigger happy.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dazz you should of got the 3rd GN long and thus made good pips

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                                Damn I wish I hung onto trades. China and Greece making me trigger happy.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                                It's tough, but I'd say you need to decide whether you're a trader or a subscriber.

If intervening, you'll do better sometime and worse on other occasions, but over time I'd guess you'll come out worse. That said, if you've got sound and reasoned decisions / analysis behind your intervention/s then why not.

Comment

Working...
                                X