Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys,

I have further reduced the NU trades risk by closing one at 6 pips, now we will be going to the news with one trade only. Even though i think NZ rates gonna be cut, there is always a risk till we the news is out. If there is no cut, the moves will be bigger than what we may see when there is a cut
    Last edited by SmartTrader; 07-22-2015, 12:13 PM.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      Hey Guys,

I have further reduced the NU trades risk by closing one at 6 pips, now we will be going to the news with one trade only. Even though i think NZ rates gonna be cut, there is always a risk till we the news is out. If there is no cut, the moves will be bigger than what we may see when there is a cut
      Werent the rates cut ??. Yet i didnt understand the move after the news ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• I kind of wish that I had placed a trailing stop on the last Kiwi trade. But hindsight is always clearer. And I am happy with the pips so far just the same. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
          Werent the rates cut ??. Yet i didnt understand the move after the news ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
          Yes the rates were cut. But the market is already priced in for the rate cut, as i had mentioned it in the earlier posts.

second reason is the rate statement. Their words are more softening. Not like the june rate cut where they were of the opinion that the NZDUSD price was at not acceptable levels. This time their tone was different. They did not give any guarantee for further rate cuts in the near term. Thats why we saw spikes. Ofcourse we can see 50 to 100 pip downside move for now, in a day or two, as fed is thinking of rate hikes. So USD rise will pull the NZDUSD down.

Comment

• Last edited by sabot; 07-23-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• This explained at the bottom of page 1.

Comment

• Thanks ScottFX

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I have closed CADJPY for 30+ pips. I think thats about it for today. We have already made around 6% for this month in this difficult markets. Our DD has been under 4% for this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Hey Guys,

I have closed CADJPY for 30+ pips. I think thats about it for today. We have already made around 6% for this month in this difficult markets. Our DD has been under 4% for this month.
                    That's great, thank you.

A very good return in markets that are choppy and not trending very well.
                    Appreciate your risk control and the frequent updates to the forum to keep subscribers informed.

Comment

• Nice trading--appreciate the pips!

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                      Hey Guys,

Comment

• I got some positive slippage on that last trade--25 pips!

Comment

• I'm subscribing to this signal soon. Gotta open new account. Impressive equity curve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great trading Vijay. I regret not copying your signal sooner. With you and Jeff at the helm, I'm in Forex heaven. Thanks.

Comment

• What a bummer I missed the $59 deal would been nice to save $20 but I guess I could kill the signals I got and make a sub to the Smart2 same price I pay now for both. 20 for 1 and 59 for the other.

fun days ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by EricB View Post
                                What a bummer I missed the $59 deal would been nice to save $20 but I guess I could kill the signals I got and make a sub to the Smart2 same price I pay now for both. 20 for 1 and 59 for the other.

fun days ahead.
                                Hello Eric,
                                Good to see you back, haven't heard from you for a long time.

You haven't missed out, see this post:
                                Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Yes, apologies about the misinformation. We decided to set the price at $79 from inception.
                                Last edited by BillHuppert; 07-26-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X