Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adastra View Post
    Big River Man, is the size of your account the same as that of the master account? That could also make a difference in that figure.
    Its because I am on scalper signal and not squared signal. Someone else figured it out.l

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      So I really hope master is at 19% also and not 9%. Otherwise it's not good

Its seems to be right, at -9% I think because its the hybrid of the two, as combined smart2 takes on less risk as a combined signals of smart and scalper, correct me if im wrong though

BRM, i think you are sub to scalper and smart separate?

Comment

• Originally posted by adastra View Post
        Big River Man, is the size of your account the same as that of the master account? That could also make a difference in that figure.
        Thats correct BRM. Its around 19% at the moment. I will see if there is turnaround else, i will slowly close one by one.
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by minkw View Post
          http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...smart2/1208914

Its seems to be right, at -9% I think because its the hybrid of the two, as combined smart2 takes on less risk as a combined signals of smart and scalper, correct me if im wrong though

BRM, i think you are sub to scalper and smart separate?
          You are correct

Comment

• I am hoping for a turn around as well. lets hope it happens soon. euraud.jpgweekly.jpg

Monthly / weekly still pretty shows a pretty bullish trend for me. I am hopeful that is the case.....
            Last edited by srk121; 07-30-2015, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• A bit of a rollercoaster. I picked a bad time last week to increase my risk. Still, the big picture is very positive.

Personally, I've been watching the charts closely for the last couple of days and alternating between gut wrenching "hgggnnnnn" feelings and relative elation as it looked like it turned around. I have had to keep reminding myself that I chose the level of risk, and to keep it in context of the larger timeframe performance.

Most interestingly, and this is no slight on Vijay, I felt powerless. I wanted to act and hedge or close trades, but I was paralysed with indecision. Will it turn around? Do I know better than Vijay (yeah right)? Should I hedge or close? At what level? So I did nothing. Time will tell whether that was the right decision.

Comment

• I think you made a right decision by not interefering with the current trades. Vijay is a good trader and all traders go in to drawdowns. He will surely take ys out of this basket too.

Comment

• DD is healthy every now and then, good for the body, mind and spirit,

on a serious note, it reminds us the risks involved,

Comment

• Guys,

I have been closely following the trades. i will try to do my best. After 10 months we have one more situation. It happens for everyone. How we come out of this matters. I still believe in a turn around. I will not let the trades take too much of account equity. I am thinking of closing 1 trade at a time and wait to see how the market reacts. Overall i want to reduce the loss, if at all we are booking losses.
                    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• In hindsight i must agree wit Adastra that this trade should have been easely avoided.

And its very bad that it ruins you great record that was for me atleast that one reason that i chose youre signal to start out with EA`s.

So right now my confidence in this signal is shattered.

I will not recommend smart2 untill the damage is undone or a good excuse have been posted for why it dident pick up on those warning signs that was very clear for all to see and still did what it did.

Sorry for some hars words here but you have cost me alot of money today.
                      Last edited by Stingern; 07-30-2015, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stingern View Post
                        In hindsight i must agree wit Adastra that this trade should have been easely avoided.

And its very bad that it ruins you great record that was for me atleast that one reason that i chose youre signal to start out with EA`s.

So right now my confidence in this signal is shattered.

I will not recommend smart2 untill the damage is undone or a good excuse have been posted for why it dident pick up on those warning signs that was very clear for all to see and still did what it did.

Comment

• The trade is still open and equity did is at 9% on smart2. Did you close manually ?

Comment

• No, I don't subscribe to Smart2 or Smartscalper. Only Smarttrader signal itself.

I personally feel smartscalper is high risk - but that is by my own risk profile. I have gone long AUD/NZD on a manual trade.

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                            The trade is still open and equity did is at 9% on smart2. Did you close manually ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stingern View Post
                              Me too, but in his defence, he is still operating according to his DD / WCS rules, and you and I signed up to this level of risk. So in a real sense, you have cost you a lot of money, and I have done the same for me.
                              Last edited by idempotent; 07-30-2015, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• More to Vijays defence... He hasn't closed any of the trades yet so unless Stingern has manually closed them or turned their risk up so high that they hit a margin call they haven't been "cost a lot money" (or any). Its not a loss until the trade is closed and anyone that has been watching Vijay or Viper for a while will agree that they have seen trades held into a 300+ pip drawdown before it reverses and ends up being closed out for profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X