Clear All

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
    Looks like that trade waited for our close to take off into profit ��

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    Yeah it was but i play safe so exited at BE
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
      Hi Vijay - when I asked you what you will do you mentioned you will just wait for 25% DD hit. It was understood you would just hold until it reaches that. But infact in that basket you manoeuvre around and reduced risk and got out with a smaller loss which was good. I imagined this is what you would do but you didn't mention that at all.

In signal description is 20%. Vijay which information is correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
        Hi Vijay - when I asked you what you will do you mentioned you will just wait for 25% DD hit. It was understood you would just hold until it reaches that. But infact in that basket you manoeuvre around and reduced risk and got out with a smaller loss which was good. I imagined this is what you would do but you didn't mention that at all.
        I meant to say, i will not hedge or do something in tension. What i did was needed, i closed one to prevent further losses and still stayed in the game to be able to recover the losses if the market turns in our favor. Ofcourse without booking 8% loss on one trade we would have exited the whole basket without any loss, but who knew what would happen at that time.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          Yeah it was but i play safe so exited at BE
          Love that statement. Take note people successful traders are safe traders.

safe is why you still will be here trading in years to come...

Safe is why I trust you 100 percent

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
            In signal description is 20%. Vijay which information is correct?
            25%, i will get it corrected in the description, thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Smart squared got badly slipped on the GBPNZD basket today, by comparison with Smart Scalper which got +7.4 against -17.5.

Comment

• Yeah. Maybe it s better to follow smarttrader and smartscalper... wait and see...

Comment

• I suppose the trades have to go an extra step i.e.
                  from Smart Scalper MT4 > Smart2 MT4 > Forex Signals > Subscriber MT4?
                  Maybe Nick could find a way to make an improvement?

Comment

• Originally posted by ste3fan View Post
                    Yeah. Maybe it s better to follow smarttrader and smartscalper... wait and see...
                    I got slipped by -15 pips copying only Smartscalper. This is not common but I saw it before.

Comment

• Originally posted by rafcabral View Post
                      I got slipped by -15 pips copying only Smartscalper. This is not common but I saw it before.
                      I think u could file a case for mamm at icmarkets vigay...
                      All 3 trades were closed at same time vigay .. yet 1 of then got filled at 11 pips less than the other 2
                      I guess for the mamm if its big. . Thats quiet alot of difference. ..

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just did a comparison on the last 20 trades on myfxbook for both smartscalper and smart2.

Smartscalper has -45 pips
                        Smart2 has -104.5 pips

That's a massive difference!!! I don't know what the figures look like going further back than 20 trades but if its similar that's a lot of lost profit. As WhiteApe suggested I think its to do with the delay of copying from scalper to smart2.

Vijay - are there any plans to have smartscalper and smarttrader coded together to reduce this slippage or is there another solution on the cards?

Thank you for all the pips so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by seniortrust View Post
                          I just did a comparison on the last 20 trades on myfxbook for both smartscalper and smart2.

Smartscalper has -45 pips
                          Smart2 has -104.5 pips

That's a massive difference!!! I don't know what the figures look like going further back than 20 trades but if its similar that's a lot of lost profit. As WhiteApe suggested I think its to do with the delay of copying from scalper to smart2.

Vijay - are there any plans to have smartscalper and smarttrader coded together to reduce this slippage or is there another solution on the cards?

Thank you for all the pips so far!
                          You compared last 20 trades of smart2 and scalper? smart2 is a mixture of smarttrader and scalper. How can you compare apples with oranges?

Comment

You compared last 20 trades of smart2 and scalper? smart2 is a mixture of smarttrader and scalper. How can you compare apples with oranges?
                            I went through and picked out the trades individually. i.e. i went through and manually filtered out the smarttrader trades to compare smartscalper and smart2 only.

Comment

• Originally posted by seniortrust View Post
                              I went through and picked out the trades individually. i.e. i went through and manually filtered out the smarttrader trades to compare smartscalper and smart2 only.
                              Ok, got it. if you are correct yes thats a lot of difference. I will check it out and see what i can do about it.

Comment

Ok, got it. if you are correct yes thats a lot of difference. I will check it out and see what i can do about it.
                                I have attached a screen shot of the spreadsheet i put together from myfxbook:

Scalper vs Smart2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X