No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you look at the GBPNZD chart now, our decision to trade the pair is correct. Just that NZD news and some comments for GBP made the situation worse. Nevertheless if we had taken little less risk, i would not be in a position to book some losses, instead we could have waited and closed at BE. i will take a look at it and see what i could have done differently.

Cheers
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Luckily the chart went in our favor. Lots of movement for this pair... Is this the largest loss so far recorded on Smart2? Seems just my luck to occur when I join the signal!

Comment

• Originally posted by klasniy5 View Post
        Luckily the chart went in our favor. Lots of movement for this pair... Is this the largest loss so far recorded on Smart2? Seems just my luck to occur when I join the signal!
        Yes, it happens klasniy5. Give 2 to 3 months and decide on the signal. Coming and going is not a good idea. If you stick, we will make profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          If you look at the GBPNZD chart now, our decision to trade the pair is correct.
          How is that? The current price of GBPNZD is still below the initial price of the first buy that had been placed on this pair. So I am confused as to this statement(?).

In any case, bad luck with the news, but yeah, I agree that this trade could have been managed better and not have taken as big a loss. Lesson learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by adastra View Post
            How is that? The current price of GBPNZD is still below the initial price of the first buy that had been placed on this pair. So I am confused as to this statement(?).

In any case, bad luck with the news, but yeah, I agree that this trade could have been managed better and not have taken as big a loss. Lesson learned.
            You totally don't know the trading style adarastra. Read forums please

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

Whats the plan for EURCHF trade, no plan to achieve BE on it?

-Z

Comment

• Well done on the gbpnz trade vigay ..
                Trade spacing needs to be reviewed imo .
                Not the best decision to enter gbpcad basket and with 3 trades with such small gaps .. on the same day u were hit hard on gbp ...
                I see it a revenge trade .. yet ... u r the captian ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                  Well done on the gbpnz trade vigay ..
                  Trade spacing needs to be reviewed imo .
                  Not the best decision to enter gbpcad basket and with 3 trades with such small gaps .. on the same day u were hit hard on gbp ...
                  I see it a revenge trade .. yet ... u r the captian ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
                  yeah, only 30 pips gap

Comment

• Vajiy , again it is very impressive for your risk management when real risk occurred. I won't repeat my words posted here last time but I do build up more confidence for this signal. What I suggest is you should continually keep the 2 signals smart trade and smart scalpe separately rather than combine the 2 signals together as one signal smart squared. Because the 2 signals represent different risk profiles and so subs should set it in different way. In my example, I set up 1x0.5 for smart scalpe and 1x1 for smart trade trade. How do you think about ?

Comment

• That grid hurts us 2 times in month. This third one could be fatal.

Comment

• Originally posted by whey View Post
                        That grid hurts us 2 times in month. This third one could be fatal.
                        So far he's down 0.84% for the month with a -2% floating drawdown. Hardly fatal there Whey....

You don't make a return close to 50% in 8 months without a few bumps along the way.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                          Vajiy , again it is very impressive for your risk management when real risk occurred. I won't repeat my words posted here last time but I do build up more confidence for this signal. What I suggest is you should continually keep the 2 signals smart trade and smart scalpe separately rather than combine the 2 signals together as one signal smart squared. Because the 2 signals represent different risk profiles and so subs should set it in different way. In my example, I set up 1x0.5 for smart scalpe and 1x1 for smart trade trade. How do you think about ?
                          Smarttrader and Smartscalper will always be available as separate signals richard. Feel free to subscribe and set your own risks.

Comment

• Hey guys,

We are out of GC trades with some profit. We have 2 EURCHF trades and i do not worry about them at this stage.

Comment

• I do not worry about them at this stage!!! Haha I love it. Viper and Smart now saying I am not worried! I love it! Glad to be out of GC. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                                I do not worry about them at this stage!!! Haha I love it. Viper and Smart now saying I am not worried! I love it! Glad to be out of GC. Thank you.
                                Ofcourse i got it from viper. Its a goodway of communicating, isnt it
                                Last edited by SmartTrader; 08-19-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X