No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really happy with your trades, Vijay. Thank you for making my day/week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees67 View Post
      I have to admit that the gbp/jpy trade a few days ago left me a little uneasy and in hindsight I probably over reacted. I have to admit that the trades taken since than have really impressed me. I want to apologize to any that I may have offended. I had just signed up for the service and the second trade goes over 300 pips against me. I guess it just made me somewhat nervous. However, that's no excuse for my rude behavior. Vijay, great job and please accept my apologies as well...
      Respect. . We have all been there fellow ..
      November we had a 12% hit and now we r at watermark high .. impressive ..
      Take ur time to choose ur trader but stick to him in good and bad .. till u see his strategy has changed. . Theb take off immediately. .
      N.b. vigay takes the loss when needed .. dont worry

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
        Respect. . We have all been there fellow ..
        November we had a 12% hit and now we r at watermark high .. impressive ..
        Take ur time to choose ur trader but stick to him in good and bad .. till u see his strategy has changed. . Theb take off immediately. .
        N.b. vigay takes the loss when needed .. dont worry

Duly noted, Sherif...I appreciate your advice and will do my best to follow it, as it makes perfect sense...

Comment

• That's better. Also try to keep in mind the affect that something negative in forums will have on the traders psychology. It's all of our money here on the line. Vijays, yours, mine and others. I used to go nuts but I've now realized it's not productive. As long as the team traders follow their rules we can't complain after the fact. But that's why Nick has chosen Viper, Smart, Steady and Kili. I listening to more and more positive reinforcement shit and it makes sense. I like to come on here and congratulate Vijay when he does well. If we go 15% into drawdown it's still within parameters and I'll be freaking out, but if we as a bunch can be positive for the traders then we stand a good chance of getting out.

I think on Viper thread people take it too far and cheers for 20 pips, we can't blow smoke up peoples asses cos that is also dangerous, but Viper is solid so it doesn't matter.

Vijay I actually closed this NJ short as I woke up hungover and saw it just before RBNZ so I didn't want the risk, but looks like you will all make good money on that trade. Congrats.

BRM

Comment

• Guys .. r u sure vigay is awake ?? ☺.. i wonder y we didn't close yet .. ☺

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
              That's better. Also try to keep in mind the affect that something negative in forums will have on the traders psychology. It's all of our money here on the line. Vijays, yours, mine and others. I used to go nuts but I've now realized it's not productive. As long as the team traders follow their rules we can't complain after the fact. But that's why Nick has chosen Viper, Smart, Steady and Kili. I listening to more and more positive reinforcement shit and it makes sense. I like to come on here and congratulate Vijay when he does well. If we go 15% into drawdown it's still within parameters and I'll be freaking out, but if we as a bunch can be positive for the traders then we stand a good chance of getting out.

I think on Viper thread people take it too far and cheers for 20 pips, we can't blow smoke up peoples asses cos that is also dangerous, but Viper is solid so it doesn't matter.

Vijay I actually closed this NJ short as I woke up hungover and saw it just before RBNZ so I didn't want the risk, but looks like you will all make good money on that trade. Congrats.

BRM

Very good advice...Thank you...

Comment

• Hey Guys, I closed the trade little late. Yes I was asleep. I have loss taking scripts when I was asleep but not profit taking. Nevertheless, we made anther 1.5% totaling more than 8% profit this month. Enjoy.
                Yankee, cheers mate. Am glad that you understood.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  I think on Viper thread people take it too far ...
                  BRM
                  Yes, but at least we don't have to read through all that c*** anymore to get the updates.
                  We can leave the Moaning Minnies and Whining Winifreds to chat amongst themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                    Yes, but at least we don't have to read through all that c*** anymore to get the updates.
                    We can leave the Moaning Minnies and Whining Winifreds to chat amongst themselves.
                    I know. It's great. I actually unsubscribed to the other thread.

Comment

• Get your rest, Vijay! We made profit, nevertheless. Nicely done

Comment

• Do I love Smart Trader? Oh yes I do.

Thanks Vijay

Edit: Ooh, ooh! Post 100 for me

Comment

• Good to hear your on board Yankees67

BRM explains it good, it's all about postivity and to be fair yeah we for sure have all been there freaking out..

With respect to myself maybe I should of noticed you was new and was just having a freak out, an refrained from calling you a fool so for that I apologise,

All ill say is as long as you don't over leverage sit back relax and watch the magic, you found a great place here..

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                            Good to hear your on board Yankees67

BRM explains it good, it's all about postivity and to be fair yeah we for sure have all been there freaking out..

With respect to myself maybe I should of noticed you was new and was just having a freak out, an refrained from calling you a fool so for that I apologise,

All ill say is as long as you don't over leverage sit back relax and watch the magic, you found a great place here..

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
                            Thanks...I am going to try my best to follow your advice, "sit back, relax and watch the magic", sounds good to me...

Comment

• Anybody got TP on NZDJPY trades with his broker?

I missed TP 78.199 on ICM Account at UTC 10:54.
                              Minute bar low on bid was 78.197, therefore spread has prevented closure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESG View Post
                                Anybody got TP on NZDJPY trades with his broker?

I missed TP 78.199 on ICM Account at UTC 10:54.
                                Minute bar low on bid was 78.197, therefore spread has prevented closure.
                                TP did not trigger for me on ICM. The trades are still open on master so no worries.

Comment

Working...
                                X