Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gennaro.taliercio View Post
    Loss 25% in a sigle basket it is terrible because to recovery We need 3 mounts

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    It will be 33% to get back and from average returns, it can take 5-6 mths provided we don't get hit with another 25% loss during this period. Actually this trade is in accordance to trend. Just executed at not so good levels. Might have a chance if luck goes our way but USD is so resilient despite bad news today is a bit worrying.
    Last edited by hking; 03-24-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hking View Post
      It will be 33% to get back and from average returns, it can take 5-6 mths provided we don't get hit with another 25% loss during this period. Actually this trade is in accordance to trend. Just executed at not so good levels. Might have a chance if luck goes our way but USD is so resilient despite bad news today is a bit worrying.
      Yes tru that IS the reason if We go flat i leave the mam 25% it IS to hight

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• But we are still alive, Vijay fingers crossed for small loss. I think 4-5% is not problem.

Comment

• How does copying system work on VPS when subscriber joins signal service here on forexsignals/simpletrader? How fast the execution is? (10ms, 100ms or 1s)
          I have pretty reliable trading style that could make some money for you as well if we can find a solution, however it's quite specific trading style. Average trade length is around 5min, usually a lot less. Basically from 10sec to 2min in most cases. No trade is held in loss on hope that it's gonna turn around. It is closed immediately and I move on.
          But I am not sure if this kind of trading can be copied or not. Please advise whoever has knowledge with this stuff.
          Trades are big, returns as well. Risks are acceptably low.

This is pretty much off topic but I wanna help if I can. I don't need to get any subscription fee.
          If this message shouldn't be here please move it somewhere else where I can get answers to my question. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
            How does copying system work on VPS when subscriber joins signal service here on forexsignals/simpletrader? How fast the execution is? (10ms, 100ms or 1s)
            I have pretty reliable trading style that could make some money for you as well if we can find a solution, however it's quite specific trading style. Average trade length is around 5min, usually a lot less. Basically from 10sec to 2min in most cases. No trade is held in loss on hope that it's gonna turn around. It is closed immediately and I move on.
            But I am not sure if this kind of trading can be copied or not. Please advise whoever has knowledge with this stuff.

This is pretty much off topic but I wanna help if I can. I don't need to get any subscription fee.
            If this message shouldn't be here please move it somewhere else where I can get answers to my question. Thanks
            Contact Nick or live help on this site.

Comment

• Hi Vidster,

I appreciate that you like to know the "mechanics" before offering your services!
              This is not the main road every signal provider is choosing to get the right grip in this signal world.

I would like to contribute about how the time lag depending on where the signal providers VPS/System, SimpleTrader Services and the signal followers VPS/System is located and how this might affect the outcome of a position.

Please start a new thread at https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...ier-Discussion or choose an existing topic.
              I will be there to discuss these questions.

Regards,
              ESG
              Originally posted by Vidster View Post
              How does copying system work on VPS when subscriber joins signal service here on forexsignals/simpletrader? How fast the execution is? (10ms, 100ms or 1s)

Last edited by ESG; 03-24-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I sent you a private message on the forum regarding copier

Comment

• Thanks klass for explaining the system to me.

Unfortunately I see I can't help. If copying takes that long it becomes useless.

I had good intentions and that counts! Cheers!
                  Vid

Comment

Thanks klass for explaining the system to me.

Unfortunately I see I can't help. If copying takes that long it becomes useless.

I had good intentions and that counts! Cheers!
                    Vid
                    Open PAMM without fee

Comment

• I can't take more than 500k if I wanna make 10-40% as usual. Especially not with one broker. Generating 1-3% is what you already have...

Comment

• Share your strategy than do you have myfxbook?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
                            Share your strategy than do you have myfxbook?
                            Actually i only have two small accounts there i started with new broker. They are like $100k in total atm. Strategy is to be picky with entries (2-15 trades per week) and be out fast. Trading surprises on markets. Nothing more than that.
                            I don't believe this is right place to go further with this topic. It's Smart Squared forum. And as I said there is probably no sense in having false hopes due to technical limitations.

Comment

• Had copier already existed I would go for it. To start developing something from scratch and making hundreds of test... Nah I don't think it's worth it. We'd really need lighting fast execution.

Comment

• As an observation, it seems the trading conditions so far this year have been very difficult.
                                I follow Smart 2, Goldstar, Viper, Steady Capture and Kilimanjaro.
                                So far 4 of those signals have had some drawdown issues.
                                I am not sure if this is coincidence or an indication that at present the markets are difficult to work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X