No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With these you introductions on SC, S2 and Goldstar, what's the point of using forex signals or the VIP service, for new members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
      For new and also if you delete and subscribe once again,...
      Thanks for the prompt reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
        With these you introductions on SC, S2 and Goldstar, what's the point of using forex signals or the VIP service, for new members.

It was clear form nick's reply in goldstar thread that the interest of his business has shifted to mam

So expect more rules and limitations on signal copier services in the future

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
          With these you introductions on SC, S2 and Goldstar, what's the point of using forex signals or the VIP service, for new members.

It's only for new signal subscribers, not for VIP. If you jump on support then we'll remove the limitation for your VIP account.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Smart Squared!

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            It's only for new signal subscribers, not for VIP. If you jump on support then we'll remove the limitation for your VIP account.
            Sorry nick let me get this right,

If your VIP, then you can join SC, S2, and Goldstar with no account limitations, and no fees. Current subs and/or if you open new additional VIP accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
              Smart2 is now silently limited to 40.000 for VIP, and also SteadyCapture and Kilimanjaro.
              How did you find out?

Comment

• Hi there I'm new on the MAM. Just checking is there only 2 trades open at the moment? That is all I have. And I had 4 yesterday. (One closed early hours this morning London time) just want to ensure it is working correctly.

Thanks

Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan g View Post
                  Hi there I'm new on the MAM. Just checking is there only 2 trades open at the moment? That is all I have. And I had 4 yesterday. (One closed early hours this morning London time) just want to ensure it is working correctly.

Thanks

Ryan
                  EDIT: Thought I was on the Viper topic
                  Last edited by Zuttasoxx; 04-12-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• I am in the mam but only one closed today

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi Smart.
                      There has been a few trades now. It seems to me, that they are all manual trades. Is that correct?

Comment

• Yes, they are manual trades.
                        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• On myfxbook it shows a daily gain of 0.35% however on my account it had dropped by a decent amount with 2 loosing trades and one single winning trade. I now have two trades open. Can someone explain this to me? I don't understand why there is a gain on his account but 3 consecutive loosing days for me?

Comment

• Same for my mam

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• EURCAD: What is the point of opening a sell position at a bottom of a down trend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
                                EURCAD: What is the point of opening a sell position at a bottom of a down trend?
                                Now we will loose in a buy position 😂😂. . Honestly i cant believe its vigay trading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Very hesitant and his worst ever manual trades and worst open and close points !!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X