• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by uzhivach
    WoooW, i'm flat with profit , tonight i will sleep like baby
    Did u add extra manual trades .. as we nwver reached breakeven yet .??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Well as a Scalper customer this really shits me. I've gotta be honest here. Congratulations to all others that are now breakeven but for all of us following them separately it's a real slap in the face.

Leave a comment:

• jprize
    replied
    I think SP's ; when they have an open basket like the current one...will try to only close winning trades. This helps their win/loss ratio. For example, VJ could have closed the first trade (at a loss) instead of closing the last trade (at a gain).... The net effect to the account equity would be exactly the same. But it would have added another losing trade to his history.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Originally posted by jprize View Post
    Initially the platform refuses to close the trade. Then, when the EA keeps trying, it starts popping up error messages, and eventually crashes, and the broker sends nasty emails, threatening to disable your account.
    That doesn't sound good then.

Still, it's exactly the same, FIFO, LIFO or any other combination. The outcome is the same. Just the balance curve is different. So to avoid all the trouble described above it would just be best to stay FIFO. We won't lose anything because of it.

Leave a comment:

• jprize
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    So if your broker didn't process and closed that 1 trade you should be at BE now. You could just close them all now or no?
    If I were still following, that would possibly be the case, if the broker had not disabled the account

And dumb luck isn't usually going to work in your favor...
    Last edited by jprize; 03-29-2016, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Initially the platform refuses to close the trade. Then, when the EA keeps trying, it starts popping up error messages, and eventually crashes, and the broker sends nasty emails, threatening to disable your account.
    So if your broker didn't process and closed that 1 trade you should be at BE now. You could just close them all now or no?

Leave a comment:

• jprize
    replied
    Originally posted by primi View Post
    What exactly happens if you start closing trades in a non FIFO way on a FIFO account? How do they handle it?

Leave a comment:

• Anton123
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    He had more time till closing on smart2, while we on scalper already reached max. DD. He had no other option than to close all. We knew the risks, but I agree it hurts to see accounts losing all profit for 1 set of trades. At least smart2 followers might get out whit smaller loss.
    It's exactly what bothers me. In fact, this hurts people who are running Scalper on LOWER risk than the master, since this means that these people still had room for the trades, yet they were forcibly closed on master...

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    He had more time till closing on smart2, while we on scalper already reached max. DD. He had no other option than to close all. We knew the risks, but I agree it hurts to see accounts losing all profit for 1 set of trades. At least smart2 followers might get out whit smaller loss.
    Last edited by oportunis; 03-29-2016, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Hate to say it, but those of us who are stuck with US brokers are expendable around here. I really like you VJ, but you should probably stop claiming you are FIFO compliant, and make most of your customers happy.
    What exactly happens if you start closing trades in a non FIFO way on a FIFO account? How do they handle it?

Leave a comment:

• Anton123
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Hey Guys
    We have seen some movement today in favor of us. i am still waiting on this basket to be closed. This is taking a lot of time

I will try to close these trades with small loss which we can recover soon. I will give my update on scalper in couple of days.
    I don't understand what trades you mean, Vijay. For me, the last USDCAD basket was fully closed last week (on Scalper).
    Does this mean it was NOT closed on Smart2 ???
    If so, I do not like this fact at all, because this means Scalper alone and Scalper in Smart2 package are not following the same strategy...

Leave a comment:

• jprize
    replied
    Originally posted by leon33 View Post
    I have FIFO and the last batch of trades screwed me up
    Hate to say it, but those of us who are stuck with US brokers are expendable around here. I really like you VJ, but you should probably stop claiming you are FIFO compliant, and make most of your customers happy.

Leave a comment:

• leon33
    replied
    I have FIFO and the last batch of trades screwed me up

Leave a comment:

• julioc
    replied
    No FIFO on my account

Leave a comment:

• hs2013
    replied
    No fifo