Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Squared!

I'm excited to announce that Vijay's latest evolution will replace Smart Trader and Smart Scalper on ForexSignal.com in the coming week.

Please let me introduce Smart Squared!

This new signal blends risk adjusted versions from Smart Trader and Smart Scalper into a single, more active signal.

Check out he verified master account here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...smart2/1208914

Vijay has been a big part of ForexSignals.com since October 2013 when we first launched his original signal, Smart Trader. Over the past 18 months I've increasingly respected his trading ability and resilience in the face of what seemed like dire situations. He has proven he is able to handle pressure and interpret the market.

We have decided to offer a combined signal to increase activity and (hopefully!) smooth out the equity curve over the long term, which should lead to a more appealing signal for you guys to follow.

Smart Trader and Smart Scalper will continue to be available inside the SimpleTrader market place. Those that are presently following these signals have the ability to continue without interruption.

Vijay, can you please walk us through how the signals are being combined?
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

If both signals are now incorporated into one, why should someone actively be subscribed to both? Or will this be adjusted automatically on ST's end

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
      If both signals are now incorporated into one, why should someone actively be subscribed to both? Or will this be adjusted automatically on ST's end
      If you want to adjust the risk of each individually then you'll need to subscribe to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        If you want to adjust the risk of each individually then you'll need to subscribe to both.

The 6 month discount will also be maintained.
        It's a great combination, both signals are doing actively well. I'm pleased with his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          The 6 month discount will also be maintained.
          This is good to hear, can you transfer me across? If we have to cancel and re-subscribe then it will be tricky managing existing trades.

Comment

We need more details about this signal. Will be available for VIP?

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
              We need more details about this signal. Will be available for VIP?
              I would guess it won't matter for VIP, because they are "free" under the VIP. So going to Squared just loses you the ability to adjust individual risk

Comment

May we know the comparative risk to running the separate signals.
                For example, would a multiplier of 1x be equivalent to running Smart Trader at 1x and Smart Scalper at 0.5x ?

Thank you
                Last edited by BillHuppert; 04-30-2015, 02:40 AM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Hi Guys,

Let me explain a little bit about this.

This signal will be a combination of smarttrader and smartscalper. But the risk varies based on the existing trades and the existing DD. I will be running smarttrader at 1x(or 0.8x) if smartscalper trades does not exist at the moment. If scalper trades exist, the risk automatically reduces to 0.5x and continue to be the same on the same basket of trades til the basket is closed.

Same applies to sclaper.

If trader's trades are not present, scalper trades at 0.5x, if traders trades are present and they exist at 1x risk, then scalper reduces the risk to 0.2x or 0.3x depending on the no of trades present and the DD. So basically its dynamic. We want to maintain a max DD of 20% and smooth out the equity curve and there will be more activity in one signal.

As the risks are dynamic, both the signals will be available individually for people to subscribe based on their tastes.

How do I get started?

1. Open an account by clicking here.
                  2. Download the LPOA and fill it. (the LPOA gives permission for your account to be attached to our managed account).
                  3. Email filled LPOA to our account manager Sophie Zakrzewska partners@icmarkets.com.
                  4. Fund your account.
                  5. That's it! (we will connect your account automatically)

LPOA : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ieurl83rkiumj3/LPOA.pdf?dl=0

This MAM will run exactly like Smart2.
                  Last edited by SmartTrader; 09-08-2015, 07:04 AM.
                  Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Is there going to be an myfxbook for it?

Comment

Nick will update the link it soon
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Will this apply to the MAMM also? I'm assuming this is due to Scalper's high risk??

Comment

Dear Vijay,
                          So is you new signal a simple combination of both signals ?
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alexgrote View Post
                            Dear Vijay,
                            So is you new signal a simple combination of both signals ?
                            Thanks
                            Refer to post #10

Comment

Here is a copy of the myfxbook for the master account: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...smart2/1208914

You're off to a sexy start Vijay. Long may it continue

Comment

Working...
                              X