Clear All

Is this available in VIP?

Comment

Yes, it will be available in VIP.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

i believe this is whats going to be used for the MAMM i.e myfxbook link

Comment

You have 2 open trades EURNZD, 1 from ST and 1 from SS. Maybe it would be better to avoid opening trades for same pair?

Comment

Comment

Scalper was recently added to squared Alex. And the risks will be dynamic on that one. Subscribe to Squared, it will be available in couple of days.

Comment

Hi Vijay, welcome Smart Squared

I'm a follower/fan of ST and SS,great job. I will probably switch on SSq soon..

Will it be available next week on VIP ?

Could you verify your track record/trading privileges on your AxiTrader account as usual?

Thank you
                bull_2nd

Comment

Smart2 is now available!

Join the biggest forex trading community and learn proven strategies from experienced trading coaches. Best forex signals, live streams and education. Try for free.

It's also off to a predictably solid start since inception 6 months ago: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...smart2/1208914

I have left Smart Trader and Smart Scalper in the trading room under our Trial Trader section so you guys can keep an eye on open trades. I'll be phasing these out over the coming week.

Smart Trader and Smart Scalper are great, but Smart2 is the natural evolution of this signal. Vijay's extensive testing and ever expanding skill set should ensure that he continues to generate positive returns well into the future for all of us.

The price is $79 and it is also available on the VIP program.

Congratulations on your latest creation Vijay! I'm quite excited by what I've seen so far and I'm confident the positive performance will continue
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Congratulation on your new signal,Vijay.

I must say that the only thing I'm worried about is automation. I think that most financiers would agree that we are witnessing a currency war at the moment, and that the stock market is about to go down after some enjoyable highs, creating some turbulences in its fall.

Would you mind discussing your strategy for potential upcoming perturbations of market patterns in regard to the automaton of your strategies?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Smart2 is now available!

Join the biggest forex trading community and learn proven strategies from experienced trading coaches. Best forex signals, live streams and education. Try for free.

It's also off to a predictably solid start since inception 6 months ago: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...smart2/1208914

I have left Smart Trader and Smart Scalper in the trading room under our Trial Trader section so you guys can keep an eye on open trades. I'll be phasing these out over the coming week.

Smart Trader and Smart Scalper are great, but Smart2 is the natural evolution of this signal. Vijay's extensive testing and ever expanding skill set should ensure that he continues to generate positive returns well into the future for all of us.

The price is $79 and it is also available on the VIP program.

Congratulations on your latest creation Vijay! I'm quite excited by what I've seen so far and I'm confident the positive performance will continue
                      Will existing members of Smart and Scalper be allowed to continue their subs?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        Will existing members of Smart and Scalper be allowed to continue their subs?

Sent from Uranus
                        Yes, you can continue to be smarttrader's or scalper's or both's subscriber

Comment

When having both combined, how is it that you have gained 25% when SmartScalper alone in the YTD gained over 40%+ ? Am I missing something Vijay.

Btw Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                            When having both combined, how is it that you have gained 25% when SmartScalper alone in the YTD gained over 40%+ ? Am I missing something Vijay.

Btw Congrats!!
                            Read post #10

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Cheers BRM. Sorry again but what if I want to subscribe to SmartScalper only? Is this still available

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                                Cheers BRM. Sorry again but what if I want to subscribe to SmartScalper only? Is this still available
                                Yes, SmartTrader and SmartScalper will be available in simple trader. Existing and new subs can subscribe to any or both of them. Smart2 will be available as a team trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X