Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Smart2 will be team trader.
    And Smart and Scalper will be trial trader only now and available through simpletrader. Is that the jist of it?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      So Smart2 will be team trader.
      And Smart and Scalper will be trial trader only now and available through simpletrader. Is that the jist of it?

Sent from Uranus
      Yep, thats correct.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Hi Nick,

The offer of 59$ per month for this combined signal has finished?
        As I see its 79$ now.

Thanks

Comment

When Smart2 will be available for VIP?

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
            When Smart2 will be available for VIP?
            Sorry, I'll make it available today
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Bump..

I must say that the only thing I'm worried about is automation. I think that most financiers would agree that we are witnessing a currency war at the moment, and that the stock market is about to go down after some enjoyable highs, creating some turbulences in its fall.

Would you mind discussing your strategy for potential upcoming perturbations of market patterns in regard to the automaton of your strategies?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by joeypro View Post
                Hi Nick,

The offer of 59$ per month for this combined signal has finished?
                As I see its 79$ now.

Thanks
                Yes, apologies about the misinformation. We decided to set the price at $79 from inception.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by peeper View Post
                  Bump..

Currency war is not something that is happenning under the carpet. You can see its happenning. i am also following all the political and economic activities around the world and i take necessary actions and play safe.

Cheers

Comment

Hey guys we have made 11.78% so far. Biggest month. Those who have subscribed enjoyed last few days gains.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                      Hey guys we have made 11.78% so far. Biggest month. Those who have subscribed enjoyed last few days gains.
                      Yus. Don't wanna Jinx it, but you really are clearing up the pips like a steroid abusing, possessed vacuum cleaner

Comment

I have been following both smart and scalper. One of the best signals on this site. And now I am on Smart2 wagon.
                        What I like the most about your trading, is your trade and risk management, and of course patience. Following your signal has improved my own trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is 1.5x risk multiplier too much according to risk on master?

Comment

Hi Vijay,

I see your trading still have CHF related pairs included in. You experienced biggest DD due to CHF trades, SNB stated clearly they'll interfere the market sometime in the future as CHF is still too high which affect its export. How do you think the potential risk about CHF ?

Comment

Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                              Hi Vijay,

I see your trading still have CHF related pairs included in. You experienced biggest DD due to CHF trades, SNB stated clearly they'll interfere the market sometime in the future as CHF is still too high which affect its export. How do you think the potential risk about CHF ?
                              There is risk in each and every currency pair. Not just CHF. NZ central bank is interfering as well. Nobody wants their currency to be on top. As long as they wont put another bomb, risk wise CHF or any other currency is fine. However, i ll manaully put an SL on CHF pairs.

Comment

Hi Vijay,

I've added Smart Squared to my VIP account that is already running Fx Viper at 3x risk. What is your recommendation regarding risk settings for both signals running simultaneously?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X