Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taruh View Post
    Hi Vijay,

I've added Smart Squared to my VIP account that is already running Fx Viper at 3x risk. What is your recommendation regarding risk settings for both signals running simultaneously?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    As i mentioned earlier, keep a 20% DD for squared in times of turbulence and set your risks accordingly.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      As i mentioned earlier, keep a 20% DD for squared in times of turbulence and set your risks accordingly.
      Thanks for your response. Do you have a limit on the maximum number of open trades or position size?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Best answer.. Just what I wanted to read.

Automation or manual, you got to have your risk management. A manual trader trades against the trend and sits, doesnt he blow?

Currency war is not something that is happenning under the carpet. You can see its happenning. i am also following all the political and economic activities around the world and i take necessary actions and play safe.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Vijay, do you think it is still safe to buy EUR against any currence where Greece default risk become imminent now ?

Comment

For those currently following Smart Trader, is there any action required regarding choice? Is there a need to choose to move to the new blended signal? Are those who were previously trading just one of Vijay's signals now automatically transferred to the combined signal? Or do the 2 still operate independently?

Comment

Originally posted by jackthomas View Post
              For those currently following Smart Trader, is there any action required regarding choice? Is there a need to choose to move to the new blended signal? Are those who were previously trading just one of Vijay's signals now automatically transferred to the combined signal? Or do the 2 still operate independently?
              Hi Jack,

They are independent. You can keep trading with Smart Trader, that signal will continue uninterrupted, however it's not available on the site to be subscribed to any longer.

Both Smart Trader and Smart Scalper are great signals, however I believe they are better in tandem so we decided to wrap them up and offer them as a package.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Vijay,

I have some specific questions.

So Smart2 is on AxiTrader
                Both other Smarts are on HotForex

So are the HotForex accounts the masters that go to a slave at AxitTrader

OR

Are you running 2 EA's on the 2 Hotforex accounts and a single different EA on the AxiTrader account?

The reason why i ask is....is there a possiblity that we could have open trades on HotForex (SS) when there are closed trades on Axi (S2). And vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Hi Vijay,

I have some specific questions.

So Smart2 is on AxiTrader
                  Both other Smarts are on HotForex

So are the HotForex accounts the masters that go to a slave at AxitTrader

OR

Are you running 2 EA's on the 2 Hotforex accounts and a single different EA on the AxiTrader account?

The reason why i ask is....is there a possiblity that we could have open trades on HotForex (SS) when there are closed trades on Axi (S2). And vice versa?
                  No there will not be a situation like there is a trade in smarttrader or scalper and no trade in smart2 unless broker does something.

Comment

Guys, we have existing long EURNZD trades on smart2, they are from smarttrader, scalper may take short EURNZD as its finding short term bearish trend on EURNZD. i am looking to breakeven EURNZD on the medium term. At this stage i am not worried.

Comment

No there will not be a situation like there is a trade in smarttrader or scalper and no trade in smart2 unless broker does something.
                      I think what I'm trying to say that sometimes as a follower on SS I will hit TP when master hasn't. And if the actual EA is running individually on 2 different brokers then this could be the case, do you know what I'm trying to say?

I have no problems with this I'm just trying to decide how to follow. Anyways I'll just keep subscribed to both originals for now. And watch. Looks really exiting idea though Vijay. Congratulations.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        I think what I'm trying to say that sometimes as a follower on SS I will hit TP when master hasn't. And if the actual EA is running individually on 2 different brokers then this could be the case, do you know what I'm trying to say?

Sent from Uranus
                        Oh ok, i am actually copying from the hotforex for now. But in a weeks time i will have a separate EAs running on the smart2 axitrader's account as the risk should be dynamic, its better to have separate EAs running.

Comment

Oh ok, i am actually copying from the hotforex for now. But in a weeks time i will have a separate EAs running on the smart2 axitrader's account as the risk should be dynamic, its better to have separate EAs running.
                          Yes great that's what I was looking for. Fantastic.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

The possibility of Greece defaulting is present. Are there stop losses in place on the EA? Can this be copied over as part of the trades?

Guys, we have existing long EURNZD trades on smart2, they are from smarttrader, scalper may take short EURNZD as its finding short term bearish trend on EURNZD. i am looking to breakeven EURNZD on the medium term. At this stage i am not worried.

Comment

Great month so far Vijay. You've absolutely killed it!
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I have closed one EURNZD at small loss, and the other two i try to break even. Even though the trend is good, there is a fundamental risk in EUR. Better to be out of the market.

Comment

Working...
                                X