No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I didn't get the nzdcad trade on either of my accounts. The pair is not listed on mt4 marketplace. Is it a pair that you will trade in the future so I will to talk with my broker to get it added. Can you please say what other pairs you looking to trade so I can check if they are listed. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
      Hi, I didn't get the nzdcad trade on either of my accounts. The pair is not listed on mt4 marketplace. Is it a pair that you will trade in the future so I will to talk with my broker to get it added. Can you please say what other pairs you looking to trade so I can check if they are listed. Thanks
      Go to market watch, right click, and select show all. If it's still not there then too bad. Broker won't add it for you unless your trading many many lots.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Vijay,

Are you still trading for smartscalpe ? It hasn't been traded since you started smart2

Comment

Yes, No trades for 2 weeks, Im planning to cancel the subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
            Vijay,

Are you still trading for smartscalpe ? It hasn't been traded since you started smart2
            Yes i am trading but i am not trading EUR, scalper is trying to go long on EURNZD, because i am not trading EUR, its not taking trades. I know it is frustrating not to have trades, but i want to preserve capital. If we take trades and something happens about EUR we will be trouble and i do not want to take that risk. We had exellent profits for the last 4 to 5 months, staying calm few days is OK for me. It will certainly trade other pairs if it finds good trends, and also if i feel EUR is safe to trade, i will enabled EUR, that will give us trades as well.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

EUR has been crazy the last weeks. Some days 200-300 pips for little to no reason on EU. I saw on some EUR crosses its 500-700 pips in a week. I support your idea to preserve capital, if that guy wants to unsubscribe cos of no trades its his loss. All that matters is the %

Sent from Uranus

Comment

BRM I agree I would rather be flat than in drawdown, thanks for proceeding with caution Vijay.

Comment

Originally posted by riyasg View Post
                  Yes, No trades for 2 weeks, Im planning to cancel the subscription.
                  please don't push the master to trade when he thinks it's not safe just to show some activity on the account

Comment

Originally posted by BMM View Post
                    please don't push the master to trade when he thinks it's not safe just to show some activity on the account
                    Just was curious as I was new here and just had subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                      Yes i am trading but i am not trading EUR, scalper is trying to go long on EURNZD, because i am not trading EUR, its not taking trades. I know it is frustrating not to have trades, but i want to preserve capital. If we take trades and something happens about EUR we will be trouble and i do not want to take that risk. We had exellent profits for the last 4 to 5 months, staying calm few days is OK for me. It will certainly trade other pairs if it finds good trends, and also if i feel EUR is safe to trade, i will enabled EUR, that will give us trades as well.
                      Thanks Vijay. I'd just like to confirm if it is still effective for the account subscribed. Be happy to hear you take great cautions for the trading conditions . It is most important for everyone. If I won't cancel the sub because of less trades

Comment

Unless we know whats gonna happen to Greece, we cant trade EUR. if something happens suddenly, EUR will move instantaneously. Fundamentals and Technical will not work where there are political or policy changes from the Governments. So lets be cautioius, we have already made 54% this year on scalper. Greece situation will not prevent us from trading forever. If some other currency pair comes to good trend, i will trade it.

Good luck and be cautious at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by riyasg View Post
                          Just was curious as I was new here and just had subscribed.
                          Riyasg,

Take trading as a long term. Do your diligence before subscribing to a signal/trader. Give him atleast 3 to 6 months of time. Then decide. few days, a week or a month does not give you the true picture. A good trader will know when to trade and when not to. I may be a good or bad trader, but at this time i dont prefer to trade EUR on scalper. One bad decision might give us very bad results. Let this period get over, we will have plenty of trades to follow and lots of money to make.

Comment

Hello Vijay,

As you mentioned it some posts ago, I would like to know what ranges you would say are "safe" with SmartScalper and SmartTrader signals.
                            I follow both of them in different accounts and I'm curious which levels in sudden movements these two would sustain and end in BE under the assumption of "normal" market behaviour.
                            The question that's behind of that is, if it would be more wise to compound on the accounts or to level them on a weekly or monthly basis for example.

Would you mind to elaborate on these woolly thoughts?

Kind regards,

ESG
                            Riyasg,

Take trading as a long term. Do your diligence before subscribing to a signal/trader. Give him atleast 3 to 6 months of time. Then decide. few days, a week or a month does not give you the true picture. A good trader will know when to trade and when not to. I may be a good or bad trader, but at this time i dont prefer to trade EUR on scalper. One bad decision might give us very bad results. Let this period get over, we will have plenty of trades to follow and lots of money to make.

Comment

One bad decision might give us very bad results. Let this period get over, we will have plenty of trades to follow and lots of money to make.
                              Hello Vijay,

Appreciate and agree with this comment.
                              Your long term subscribers (including me) have been through that mega drawdown and therefore appreciate your cautious approach.
                              Your core subscribers will stick with you.
                              Short term subscribers "will come and go like farts in the wind" as stated in the following long forgotten post.

Originally posted by Turtle Forex View Post
                              I personally think consistency and transparency are the two most important factors for long term success and client retention. I think the "smart" subscribers, which are ones who will wind up being loyal, long term clients will put consistency, transparency and capital preservation above returns and/or account balances. In other words, how much profit you can make or how large an account you have is not as important as how well you protect their money and the consistency of your trading. There are gamblers out there, both traders and investors/subscribers which will come and go like farts in a wind storm. I've seen that more than once in the short time I have been here. It represents the bulk of this market, which is why I felt there was a niche for a "safe", aggressive, performance based signal.

Comment

Originally posted by ESG View Post
                                Hello Vijay,

As you mentioned it some posts ago, I would like to know what ranges you would say are "safe" with SmartScalper and SmartTrader signals.
                                I follow both of them in different accounts and I'm curious which levels in sudden movements these two would sustain and end in BE under the assumption of "normal" market behaviour.
                                The question that's behind of that is, if it would be more wise to compound on the accounts or to level them on a weekly or monthly basis for example.

Would you mind to elaborate on these woolly thoughts?

Kind regards,

ESG
                                There are certain levels for both smarttrader and smartscalper that denote trend changes. when that occur, i take losses and move on to other trades. I take lots of research and key indicators before i enter the trade. So basically entering the trade filters everything in both the cases. Ofcourse i do fail at times and thats when i take loss. That happened only once for scalper in the 17+ months history and that loss was bad. It was again a political event and greed (scottish referendum).

My lot sizes vary both on sclaper and trader based on the levels that i mentioned at which trend change happens. Scalper only takes 4 trades automatically and does not trade after that. This is at 11% DD and i manage the positions after that. This did not occur in the last 9+ months from the time i have changed the strategy, including the volatality and other aspects.

Trader on the other hand can sustain sudden movements and still be at lower DD levels as the lot sizes are not that bigger. For each currency basket trades a trend in change may occur around 6-8% and i may book losses at that stage. For trader, closing the trades is manual process. i mostly set the TP/SL levels manually.

Comment

Working...
                                X