No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work vijay. UJ trade looks very good.

Comment

Hey Guys, please do not worry about the USDJPY trade that we have open. We have reduced the risk by half by closing one trade for 6 pips. Now we are about 140 pips down, we will only get a better price. The way system is designed now, it will wait for a turn around and takes the trade.

Good luck
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

We have a EURNZD trade on smart2 and smarttrader. But i have protected it with a Strict SL. If it moves in our favor we will take it, else we will close it. Thats my stand on EUR for now.

Comment

So the instance that I was talking about weeks ago is happening now.

We have 4 trades opened on Scalper but none open on Smart2 for GA longs......

So how has this happened? I'm really trying to understand the best way to copy it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
            So the instance that I was talking about weeks ago is happening now.

We have 4 trades opened on Scalper but none open on Smart2 for GA longs......

So how has this happened? I'm really trying to understand the best way to copy it here.
            Some issue with my VPS, Technicians are looking at it. I have opened the terminal in another VPS and monitoring the trades there for smart2.

Comment

How many trades are open? I have 1 joy trade open on one account and 2 jpy on the other. All scalpers trades closed ?

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                Some issue with my VPS, Technicians are looking at it. I have opened the terminal in another VPS and monitoring the trades there for smart2.
                I am confused now, I got 5 GA Longs on Smart2 this morning.

Comment

I got 5 trades currently open.

Comment

I'm closing right now for breakeven. If it's skewed off the master guys then font take the risk

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• I got breakeven for 3 trades at 1.9905. Good luck all still in. I am only on smart scalper not smart 2 btw

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Dont worry guys, scalper has 4 trades open. if anyone has 4 trades open, dont worry about it. Sclaper is trying to BE.

Comment

• Happy to get out of that. What was the VPS problem Vijay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                            Happy to get out of that. What was the VPS problem Vijay?
                            No idea man. I am with Beeks, i was unabled to remote login. It stops at "estimating connection quality". i contacted support and they still have not got back to me. Very disappointed. Thankfully only smart2 was running in it.

Comment

• I have two jpy trades open on the same account .Will they close when you exit the trade ?

Comment

• Vijay - my MT is working on beeks and I think it was reboted... that was the reason i did not take 3 trades. But after it was up, I took the last one.

My observation is beeks VPS are not good... from monday till friday the CPU usage is going up to 100%...
                                better option is to buy a dedicated VPS and you have dedicated CPU only for you...

I bought dedicated server and during this weekend I will move all simpletrade software to it..

Comment

Working...
                                X