No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I closed them menualy in the green)) o be on the safe side. Should I follow signals seperetly untill vps problem is sorted out ? Thanks for the pips.

Comment

• Originally posted by ace View Post
      Vijay - my MT is working on beeks and I think it was reboted... that was the reason i did not take 3 trades. But after it was up, I took the last one.

My observation is beeks VPS are not good... from monday till friday the CPU usage is going up to 100%...
      better option is to buy a dedicated VPS and you have dedicated CPU only for you...

I bought dedicated server and during this weekend I will move all simpletrade software to it..
      I would have thought Nick could hook up Vijay with prime VPS / trading conditions and superb support. After all, it's in both their interests.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ace View Post
        Vijay - my MT is working on beeks and I think it was reboted... that was the reason i did not take 3 trades. But after it was up, I took the last one.

My observation is beeks VPS are not good... from monday till friday the CPU usage is going up to 100%...
        better option is to buy a dedicated VPS and you have dedicated CPU only for you...

I bought dedicated server and during this weekend I will move all simpletrade software to it..
        It would depend on what you're running and how it was coded. Beeks as also other providers have many different plans and you need to chose accordingly. I moved to Beeks recently and so far I have zero problems with them.

Not sure what you're doing to have your CPU usage go up to 100%. Mine is between 10 and 20% all the time. Also you have to make sure you have enough RAM. You need at least 200 MB for each MT4 and more of course, if you're running lots of stuff on your charts. I'm also finding that some brokers require more RAM, no idea why this is so but FXOpen and LMAX to name just a few are using more RAM doing the same thing. Task manager in windows is only reporting the amount of physical memory MT4 is using that cannot be shared with other processes. It's actually using more than that so don't get fooled by that.

Comment

• I have medium VPS, and I am running only 1 MT4 with simpletrader copier (EA from Nick)... nothing more I think it should be more than enough capacity.

Comment

• Yes, more than enough. I have the same and it runs 4 terminals with room to spare. Something must be wrong with yours then and perhaps you should contact support so that they can evaluate. You absolutely do not need a dedicated server to run a single MT4. But if you want one, go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
              No idea man. I am with Beeks, i was unabled to remote login. It stops at "estimating connection quality". i contacted support and they still have not got back to me. Very disappointed. Thankfully only smart2 was running in it.
              They are probably being flooded with support requests. I am having issues as well with my NY location.

They have issued this notice:
              https://support.beeksfx.com/index.ph...s-10-june-2015

Problem On Your New York VPS (10 June 2015)

Dear client,

Please be aware we are currently investigating a san storage array issue in ny4 which is causing some vm's in our NY environment to be inaccesible
              We are working on the problem with IBM and VWare currently to restore service

BeeksFX Support
              Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

LL

----EDIT----

I am now able to connect to my VPS.
              At least 45 min down time for me.
              Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 06-10-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Vijay. I'm very surprised that you don't have free vps from Nick. It's the best one around and support is basically 24 hours. To be honest doesn't it make sense to have vps with Nick??? No down time in over a year, in fact I can't remember any down time. I hope that TA and Kilimanjaro are using Nick vps

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• I have 5 trades open now, is it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blob View Post
                    I have 5 trades open now, is it right?
                    Hy Blob
                    Should be correct. 5 trades also on my site..
                    Cheers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Scalpers trade on SmartSquared are slipped more now on my axiaccount. This last trade -7 pips. But on ICmarket account who is copying only scalper, +4.3 pips.
                      How are you "old" subscriper's results now comparing before the "merger"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by hs2013 View Post
                        Scalpers trade on SmartSquared are slipped more now on my axiaccount. This last trade -7 pips. But on ICmarket account who is copying only scalper, +4.3 pips.
                        How are you "old" subscriper's results now comparing before the "merger"?

I'm with IC Markets and copying only scalper and got -3.3 pips on this last trade. Looks like there was a big spread at the time of opening so I wouldn't read too much into this one

Comment

• Really like this signal. Been a long time follower of smart and scalper, so a little slippage now and then doesn't worry me. Big fan if i get this right, the scalper trades are copied to smart2 account, and there sent to us subscripers via simpetrader... Maybe we "loose" few pips through this process.

Keep up the good work Vijay.

Comment

• Hey Guys we are flat now, both EUR and JPY trades are closed with some profit. We are in the second week of this month and we have about 2.5%, that too without much action from smartscalper. I hope everyone is enjoying the increased action in the account
                            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Great great work ! Thanks Vijay !!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

• That was great today. What's up next?

Comment

Working...
                                X