Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Vijay. I'm very surprised that you don't have free vps from Nick. It's the best one around and support is basically 24 hours. To be honest doesn't it make sense to have vps with Nick??? No down time in over a year, in fact I can't remember any down time. I hope that TA and Kilimanjaro are using Nick vps
    Thanks BRM We are working hard to make sure everything works smooth during working market hours. Sometimes we do maintenance but only during weekends and we do sent notice to our clients (usually 7-14 days before). Anyway, all ForexSignals.com Master Sender Accounts are hosted @ ForexVPS.net (the same Datacenter where SimpleTrader Copier Servers are located) but it's up to traders where they execute their trades (i.e. Vijay uses BeeksFX and Viper uses his own setup).

PS. Great work Smart!

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

Are you planning on going into the wknd with EJ open?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveOSling View Post
        Hi Vijay,

Are you planning on going into the wknd with EJ open?

Cheers
        No, EUR is risky to carry forward. i have closed it at 1.33% profit. Nice trade, isnt it.

We made 2.55% this week without much problems, even though the market is too risky to trade.
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          No, EUR is risky to carry forward. i have closed it at 1.33% profit. Nice trade, isnt it.

We made 2.55% this week without much problems, even though the market is too risky to trade.
          Smart .. i sent u a private message regarding my mamm yesterday .. still got no answer .. pls check it..
          Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
            Smart .. i sent u a private message regarding my mamm yesterday .. still got no answer .. pls check it..
            Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
            Activated now sheriff. You are up and running now.

Comment

• Nice trade, thank you for all your pips.

Comment

I was gonna say, no need to be greedy, but that would be teaching you to suck eggs! I was watching that trade all day - I need to work on my patience......

Nice is an understatement, you are on fire at the moment

Good to wknd to you and all.

Sent via Telepathy

Comment

• That EJ trade was beautiful!

Comment

• Hi Vijey, can please say a few words on the difference in lot sizes between smart trader and smart2 at the same risk.
                    Nice finish of the week !!!

Comment

• Hi Yabanda on the first page of this thread there is a post by Vijay it may go some way to assist you.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

Looking to short NZDUSD, long GBPNZD. I am still wary of EUR at the moment. So i will be watching closely and take decisions to trade or not to trade EUR.

Good luck all.

Comment

• Trade from Smart Scalper not captured in Smart Square?

Comment

• Yes, two trades did not. I see my VPS was restarted this week and the trades did not happen. I have set everything back to normal. Sorry about that.

Comment

Yes, two trades did not. I see my VPS was restarted this week and the trades did not happen. I have set everything back to normal. Sorry about that.
                              https://support.beeksfx.com/index.ph...any-vps-reboot

Comment

• It works with any VPS , not only Beeks

Comment

Working...
                                X