No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if volatility occurs in the market , how the system responds to these events? What happens when a turnaround occurs ?

Thank You

Comment

• It was answered many times, check smart trader n scaler forums

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SIOW View Post
        hi,

am a currently a smart scalper subscriber. if i subscribe to square, will the trade be duplicated? what is the amount account to start for square?

smart scalper and smart sq if to chose 1, which one is reccomend?

Thanks
        Squared is combination of scaler n trader. So if you subscribe to squared and scalper, scalper trades will be duplicated in your account, but with varying lot sizes. I recommend squared for you

Comment

• hi,

if I was already looking at the 2 systems. I wonder because it believes that this system can generate returns over the long term

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bigre View Post
            hi,

if I was already looking at the 2 systems. I wonder because it believes that this system can generate returns over the long term

thanks
            It's not clear what you are trying to say Herr bigre. So I can't comment anything

Comment

• sorry I do not speak English , I'm trying to make me understand

the question is whether you think this service will be profitable in the long term?

the other is that smart 2 had a loss of 3.64 % in February, and smart scalper had a gain of 9.42% this gain can not stand the loss of smart trader , why?

thanks I hope I 'm trying to understand myself understood best

Comment

• Hello Everybody,

I have never copied a signal before but i want to start, i have a few questions about Smart2, is it partially a grid strategy ?, is that more dangerous than non-grid strategies ?, I want to copy Smart2 double risk but i am not sure that is a good idea

Comment

• Originally posted by bigre View Post
                  sorry I do not speak English , I'm trying to make me understand

the question is whether you think this service will be profitable in the long term?

the other is that smart 2 had a loss of 3.64 % in February, and smart scalper had a gain of 9.42% this gain can not stand the loss of smart trader , why?

thanks I hope I 'm trying to understand myself understood best
                  Again these questions were answered earlier. Still i will try to answer you once again

When smart2 had loss i was not copying smartscalper in to smart2. it was added later to improve performance. Before it was just smarttrader with varying risks.

Its undoutedly profitable over the long run. I have more than 2 years of history and thats still going above the watermarks. Without few unfortunate events my equity curve would have been sexier

Comment

• Originally posted by manonmars View Post
                    Hello Everybody,

I have never copied a signal before but i want to start, i have a few questions about Smart2, is it partially a grid strategy ?, is that more dangerous than non-grid strategies ?, I want to copy Smart2 double risk but i am not sure that is a good idea
                    Yes its semi grid strategy but unlike others i do book losses and i have an exit point where i take loss. Risk is every where manonmars. Now a days even the so called professionals take more than one trade as long as their bias stays the same. The difference is money management. with proper MM the account grows consistently.

Comment

• Thanks SmartTrader, i just want to make sure that unlike other grid strategies, Smart2 will keep its DD under control, i saw many grid strategies work very well for a long time then have a huge DD one month, Can i copy Smart2 with 3x risk and still be relatively safe ?

Comment

• Originally posted by manonmars View Post
                        Thanks SmartTrader, i just want to make sure that unlike other grid strategies, Smart2 will keep its DD under control, i saw many grid strategies work very well for a long time then have a huge DD one month, Can i copy Smart2 with 3x risk and still be relatively safe ?
                        i would not recommend 3x. i recommend at 1x and wait for your account to grow gradually. Too much risk is never a good option.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I will be taking non euro trades and i will be very cautious.

On scalper also i will wait for non-euro trades.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

That was the first trade of the month with 21 Green pips, enjoy and remain cautious

Comment

• Thanks,
                              Very nice start of copying you!

Comment

• nice trade!

Comment

Working...
                                X