Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice recovery Vijay.

These fast moving pairs such as GPBNZD are like a double edged sword. We can drop into drawdown quickly, with the recovery just as swift.

Way to control the basket like a pro
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• i first say thanks
      i am so nervous is gn trade because you not close in high and going down many
      i have mistake for hurry and i must be apology
      i believe if every one make mistake must be apology

Comment

• Not far from my 2.31ish prediction now, just a little bit more....

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          Guys, don't worry about the existing trades. We will exit with some profit. There is good potential with GN trades

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
          Vigay ...
          First of all gr8 performace so far...
          Secondly .. i still couldnt understand why we didnt close the fn earlier where we had less swaps.and triple thia profit for like 2 or 3 times ....
          I just need to understand how the system .. ane i dont mean any form of critisism at all ... i just want to know how the system works thats all.. as i am a long time follower and new mamm subscriber cheers.. ☺

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
            Vigay ...
            Secondly .. i still couldnt understand why we didnt close the fn earlier where we had less swaps.and triple thia profit for like 2 or 3 times ....
            I just need to understand how the system .. ane i dont mean any form of critisism at all ... i just want to know how the system works thats all.. as i am a long time follower and new mamm subscriber cheers.. ☺

I didn't close earlier because I wad expecting more profit. N I closed later Wyeth less profit because I wanted to exit before the weekend. I should have sticked to the original tp, we could have made very good profit

Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
              Vigay ...

This is the move I was expecting to see and now it's done. I'm convinced Smart would have held if it wasn't for this Greece situation and his other exposures against NZD. The way I understand this signal is this is some kind of higher TF trading with the trend. Small moves mean nothing. Yes he was positive and in hindsight it made more sense to close there instead of where he closed. But he's not after small moves. Just take a look at the history. And if you want to catch those larger moves then you can't be bothered with swaps much either because they are a very small percent of the final profit plus you can't really do without anyway.
              Attached Files

Comment

I didn't close earlier because I wad expecting more profit. N I closed later Wyeth less profit because I wanted to exit before the weekend. I should have sticked to the original tp, we could have made very good profit

Thnx vijay ..
                Though we got less profit .. i think u have done the right thing ☺...
                Holding the trade over the weekend would have been too risky ...

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                  The way I understand this signal is this is some kind of higher TF trading with the trend.
                  Not quite, it is a combination of two methods as previously stated, so it is not a "basket" as such if both are trading at the same time; as was the case this week.

Smart Trader operates in the way you have well-described. The NZDUSD, GBPNZD and NZDJPY trades are following the Smart Trader strategy.

The Smart Scalper strategy trades for a smaller pip target (usually around 21 pips). The GBPJPY trades were following the Smart Scalper strategy.

The "old" signals are still trading, therefore Vijay has to consider those separately as well as the combined signal (Smart Squared)
                  I am being a little presumptuous in posting this, but I hope Vijay won't mind. I think he gets a little frustrated with continually being asked the same questions by new subscribers that have not done their due diligence.

If you want to find out more, please read the Smart Scalper and Smart Trader threads.
                  Last edited by BillHuppert; 07-10-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I should have sticked to the original tp

Not necessarily. If you were prioritising risk control above greater profit, that is the correct thing to do in my opinion.
                    It is a lot easier to see what you "should" have done with hindsight. Not so easy in the heat of battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                      Not quite, it is a combination of two methods as previously stated, so it is not a "basket" as such if both are trading at the same time; as was the case this week.

Smart Trader operates in the way you have well-described. The NZDUSD, GBPNZD and NZDJPY trades are following the Smart Trader strategy.

The Smart Scalper strategy trades for a smaller pip target (usually around 21 pips). The GBPJPY trades were following the Smart Scalper strategy.

The "old" signals are still trading, therefore Vijay has to consider those separately as well as the combined signal (Smart Squared)
                      I am being a little presumptuous in posting this, but I hope Vijay won't mind. I think he gets a little frustrated with continually being asked the same questions by new subscribers that have not done their due diligence.

If you want to find out more, please read the Smart Scalper and Smart Trader threads.
                      True, what I said is for Smart Trader strategy. Forgot subscribers of this signal can't distinguish between them, I knew those trades were not from Smart Scalper because I'm subscribing to them separately and have them tagged differently.

Comment

• Yes I also had added a manual long on GN. And normally my target was about where we are now 2.31 but because Greece weekend happenings. I'm closing all trades earlier. I woke up especially this morning to close any relevant open trades so I've closed NJ too and am out of basket with good pips. Thanks Vijay. I gotta say that I will now disable the yen pairs for scalper as we were very very lucky to get out of that. The chart is now 400+ pips plus from where we got out, with no retrace at all. That would of been well over 30% drawdown. I really don't think it's worth trading GJ right now.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                          I guess it's time to strap on the seatbelt.
                          Good Morning BRM.

I guess you can take the seatbelt off now, that trip is over!

Just looked at the GJ chart, crikey O'Riley, I see what you mean.

I've also closed NJ, doesn't seem worth the risk.

Best,
                          Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                            I gotta say that I will now disable the yen pairs for scalper as we were very very lucky to get out of that. The chart is now 400+ pips plus from where we got out, with no retrace at all. That would of been well over 30% drawdown. I really don't think it's worth trading GJ right now.

Sent from Uranus
                            While we were in the GJ trades, we have got the retracements more than we needed..about 40+pips. After that scalper did not take up the trades. Like it knows what's gonna happen :-)

Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hi smart thanks for the pips last week ,I would like to know if it's possible for you to have a stop loss on your trades not a tight one but in case something goes wrong so our accounts don't get wiped out,even a 300 pips stop loss it will feel much more secure.thanks
                              Last edited by davidoff; 07-12-2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Dear Smart and existing Subs,

I am planning to subscribe to Trade Copier from Smart2. However before I do so I have few practical questions. ( I have tried hard to find the information in the forum but cannot seems to find it ). I am planning to start with a Euro 5000 equity with Hotforex.
                                1) Will I be able to adjust the lot size manually ( configuration/setting ) so as to have x1 Risk Profile to the Master Account? And How?
                                2) Do I need to fund the account 100% ( full 5K Euros ) or I can only keep 30% ( approx 2K) to cover the worst drawdown only?
                                3) How big is the impact on perfromance due to difference in spreads between the Master and my account?

Thanks in advance
                                Zorro

Comment

Working...
                                X